HILLARY CLINTON VP

I work up top in the Hillary Clinton Campaign, I won't say too much because I don't want to reveal too much about myself, I shouldn't even be on this website but Hillary has chosen her Vice Presidential candidate Tim Kaine and she plans to reveal her pick this weekend. She chose him because of Trump's pick, Pence. AMAA.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/news/search?q=Hillary Clinton tim kaine&FORM=HDRSC4
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not Warren?

When will she finally get arrested for crimes related to her foundation? And what happens if she wins the election?

She found Warren is too left for her, that and she's very anti Wallstreet, wheras Hillary is for Wallstreet reform but not bashing Wallstreet. Warren is also difficult for her to control and a two female ticket was seen as risky, that, and Warren already serves well as an attack dog (against Trump and Pence) for Hillary without being Vice President.

hillbag is going to have another stroke. Live on TV. At which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip.

#bosniansnipers

She won't be arrested as the FBI did not suggest any charges, she won't be arrested.

If she wins, she will reform and keep her promise on most of the issues from what I gather, but sees compromise on bills.

She should just pick Soros as her VP, desu. At least that'd be mildly interesting.

Quick question: I keep getting painful bumps behind my nutsack a day or two after a long run. Can Hilldog give me any tips on keeping my coin purse dry during the hot summers?

>she will keep her promise

This is how I know you're lying.

Have you tried going through menopause? That dried Hillary's vag out pretty nicely.

>she plans to reveal her pick this weekend.

you mean this Friday afternoon in Florida.

Fake and Gay

op is fag

I want her arrested though. Badly. I'll throw a party the day she goes to prison

Kaine?

kys op

It won't happen. I'm doing this for my career but I can tell you 150% she will not be facing any criminal charges of any kind.

This info was on yahoo yesterday

she will when Trump wins and decides to reopen it

Super secret insider info

bing.com/news/search?q=Hillary Clinton tim kaine&FORM=HDRSC4

He'sa big guy.

How much money does she pay to the shills? Is there anyone on her staff who likes her and not her money?

Dems realize that this is a cancerous choice and are panicking. It's beautiful.

The campaign does not think Trump will win, my associates are banking on the fact that his rhetoric and the controversy that surrounds him and the Republican Party, in addition to Kaine appealing to moderates and disenfranchised Republicans, will win us the election.

>Kaine appealing to moderates and disenfranchised Republicans
Hahahah
Your candidate is a fucking criminal and everyone in USA knows about this. Give me a break.

So you be saying we've found the one person who still uses Yahoo?

>the campaign does not think Trump will win
Well obviously to work for Hillary you'd have to be quite delusional and out of touch with America

I won't say my personal opinion about her, this is my career, but she has a horrible temper, just the other day she lashed out at an employee who bumped, fell into her. She apologized after but you could tell she didn't mean it.

Bill is much nicer, but he rarely is seen.

How does it feel to be a whore?

this is why we cant let women near the button

Kane isn't even in the WWE HOF

Quite the opposite in fact. We constantly look at and reasses important voter demographic data and take in all the input we can to make sure we get the votes in November.

We are constantly on our toes, and know that this will be a close election.

If you're really a Shillary slave, what color is her snatch?

Why the fuck not

Omg omg omg ID and 99999. I bow down to you sir

Digits undoubtedly confirm Kane should be in the Hall of Fame.

Thats why you constantly push for niggers but alienate the whites right?

checked

Didn't he just give voting rights to felons in order to help Hillary? Will that backfire with all the Law and Order issues in the election?

If you aren't full of shit and lying then go fuck yourself for working for a criminal treason committing scum. You are everything wrong with the world and you will not win in the end.

Kek demands answers

We have a very good chance at winning this election, and we hope Trump continues being Trump.

An old white male

Are you fucking kidding me!

How is Hillary being coached to maneuver around Trump calling her integrity into question during the debates?

The way I see it Trump just has to look into the cameras and ask us how can we trust her?

Chances are Trump is going to win almost everyone I've talked to randomly in person is absolutely terrified of Hillary and I live in Commiefornia where I myself would usually be voting left. Your candidate will probably die of a stroke before she makes it in office desu familia.

tell her she should have picked Oprah for the guaranteed win landslide,

Kuk approves of her decision however but it is a choice that will disrupt the flow of saturnal energy to her campaign and future dealings with law

That still makes no sense that Warren defends and supports Clinton.

Ted Cruz might be right on not supporting your own party.

>keep her promise on most of the issues

as in she will go to war with Iran but the gun thing is just a schtick considering Obama has already done everything possible

seriously if she let out with how she refuses to create a nazi Germany style situation with lists regarding Gun Ownership I would vote for her

a lot of people will still vote Hillary, make no mistake this election has been manufactured to land about 50/50 as that has the greatest effect on the population

we really need a candidate capable of delivering a landslide

which so far neither of these monkeys can do

Clinton's got the thing rigged anyways.

>Tim Kaine

this dude looks like a creepy pedo

You say that yet major lefties with influence on media and social media are all freaking the fuck out that Trump is doing as well as he's doing. To boot people have been saying for months now that he'd never make it this far and yet here he is. Hill is doing a piss poor job even the lefty college girl Staceys on my Kikebook talk shit about her.

Clinton doesn't run shit, she just follows orders, but yes it's rigged, the move here is to get the majority to feel like it isn't rigged and that their vote made a difference

a fucking mind war the levels of which even god has never seen

Chances are he is. It's been discovered already that major politicians have a child trafficking ring set up for when they feel like being pedos.

MODERATE HAPPENING LATER ON

So wikileaks are gonna expose some more emails it seems

oh make no mistake, Trump could very well win, thing is, no matter who wins, if the margin isn't wide enough the supreme court can make the final decision like Bush Gore

so you need a significant majority to legitimately win this thing, although it would be no problem for anyone who counts for it to be a suspicious win, it worked in the past

Nice

It doesn't matter, anything incriminating was deleted by her lawyers.

The majority of mid America and states surrounding mid America will all vote trump while the East and West coasts vote Hillary. Trump will win I'm willing to bet a testical on it.

so let's hack the holders of the photos, about time we focused some serious hack energy towards the people holding the leashes on these pricks

quite possible only hard copies exist, who holds these hard copies, I'm thinking probably that building in New Orleans has some of this shit in it, we'll have to b&e in the middle of the night. maybe thats what the watergate people were looking for.

Nixon was a just guy, I don't think you could have sold Nixon on being OK with child sex rings

it would be a degree of transparency previously unmatched for The Shillaryâ„¢

Thats why Trump will win
Because hes not Hillary you braindead shill

I'll just leave this here for you then.

Enjoy!
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk

Moderates don't make choices on VP dummy.

She's gonna have a literal seizure on live TV during at least one of three debates vs trump.

There is not way that she will be able to avoid it.

yeah but if only about 50% of the voter turnout go for Trump a handful of people in swing states could not count districts and swing the election to a near draw, then the arguments and lawsuits start and the supreme court decides,

if I was team Trump I would be examining all state government personnel in key states, identifying those close to Hillary and making sure serious measures are in place to prevent voter fraud

it only worked during Bush Gore because Bush's brother was Governor of Florida, they discounted a district or 3 of black voters.

Trump isn't going to do anything positive discounting voters but either party is capable of such actions, really they're just the window dressing

you really need to look at whoever is chief of special operations for the Joint Chiefs right now and start getting familiar with their staff, watch those guys,

>She's gonna have a literal seizure on live TV during at least one of three debates vs trump.

so you think it's a seizure or is it that she's a clone and her software is rebooting?

I'm pretty certain that Manafort had people covering all of the bases. This isn't the trump campaign from January anymore.

>This isn't the trump campaign from January anymore.

I know

anomynoose???

You need somebody who knows a little something about memes. Corey Booker.

I've been researching this shit for a long time, all the satanist/luciferian/saturn worship/pedo/ritual sacrifice stuff

my conclusions:

it's either very real, and these people are sick fucks. which kind of makes sense, I suppose. once you become that 'high up' I'm sure normal life things get kinda boring for them. plus, there is endless funding, and little to no chance of legal recourse against you.

it's entirely fake, created and publicized only to scare people who aren't a part of the inner circle.

or it's real, but only to used for blackmail reasons, though there are undoubtedly a couple legitimate pedophiles. think about when a new person enters in to their secret cabal. if they can convince this person to dress up in a robe and fuck a 12 year old while wearing an Owl of Minerva mask...well chances are this person is never gonna speak out against you, at any point in his career. if he decides to, just remind that you all have photo/video evidence of his misdoings

How nervous is Hillary for the debates ?

Sounds like you made a poor decision then if you say that this is for your career then.

very. the MSM is a perfect representation of (((her masters))) feelings on the overall election

the recent increase in shit-slinging is no accident

Peoples eyebrow raised in curiosity

Progressives do not like Kaine

Kek, Sanders supporters are going to be pissed

There was a news story that there's 39 people on her Twitter-team, and that a tweet has to go through multiple layers of approval before it's posted.

How much bureaucracy and red-tape is there really? How many layers do you have to go through to get things approved?

And who will you really vote for?

what does she think of clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>39 people and multiple approval stages
>still posting dumb shit like 'delete your account'

fucking

yeah you're right, why did I need millions of dollars anyway when I just like to hang around in a well insulated trailer in the wilderness in my underpants and shit post on the Mongolian lizard club board

>(((her masters)))

is there any sense they give a shit if she wins or not?

I would assume no aside form having to mend her broken feelings

The FBI did not recommend prosecution for her email server and mishandling of classified info, not the Clinton Foundation. That investigation is just beginning.

Kill yourself faggot

Very nice numbers.

Okay, Chyna

Millions of refugees to commit terrorist attacks?

For you.

Warren was highly critical of Clinton a long time ago. Clinton wanted her to fall in line, but would never reward her for it. Warren was jewed. And she's too stuck in the narrative to see that or that Trump is closer to her position than Hillary.

She knows that a female duo ticket is a guaranteed loss for her. She needs to get the white male voters back badly after she alienated them with that feminist rhetoric she did lately. The white nu-male vote won't be enough.

Expect her to quit it with that feminist shit too for the foreseeable future, because all her anti-white male BS really did some damage she may never recover from. If she'll do any more of that feminist pandering, she'd probably do it in a private feminist fundraising function, and without cameras - reporters who report on this event will most likely be hand-picked and pro-feminist who will be instructed not to talk about her feminist pandering and even downplay it a bit.

Also, the lines are somewhat blurring between the left and the right, with Trump taking a few leftist positions. So she needs to take a few right policies or she can't steal right votes to negate the left votes Trump will steal. Picking Tim Kaine, a pro-coal guy (he supported a coal-fired power plant, against the wishes of environmentalists), makes him look like a "moderate" democrat, although he's still a leftist when it comes to social issues. Remember, Hillary also fucked up with the coal thing, which definitely hurt her chances in coal-mining areas of the country - this is her way to get back (aka deceive) people that she's pro-coal, while not saying it directly so she won't piss off her environmentalist supporters. Of course, she won't really help the coal miners, as she's beholden to foreign oil and such. He seems popular in that region too, which is what she's hoping to benefit from, considering that the email scandal and other shit is really ruining her credibility in that region.

In other words, Kaine is essentially bait to get "anyone but Trump" republicans, moderate republicans, and centrists. Like how Reagan had Reagan Democrats, she wants "Clinton Republicans."

He might be too left for the republicans' tastes though, especially on social issues.

Hillary unlike Obama is a true hardcore ideologue regarding guns.
Yes Obama has done shit but he doesn't truly care and is just falling in line.

Kek

There was already plenty of incriminating shit found by the FBI.
The only reason they aren't prosecuting is because of who she is and the favt that Obama would be brought down as well during the trial because he sent no less than 9 emails containing classified information to her private server which itself is a violation of the statute.
There was a soldier in Afghanistan arrested and is in jail right now for informing his fellow troops of approaching Al queada through is private Email by mistake.

If some no name captain did what Hillary did he'd be spending the rest of his natural born life in jail.

she has dropped out

>Obama would be brought down as well during the trial because he sent no less than 9 emails containing classified information to her private server

That's not a crime unless he knew she had an unsecure email server.

And it wouldn't stop the FBI.

>The FBI did not recommend prosecution for her email server and mishandling of classified info
Not only that but Director comeny during his press released said the equivalent of "yes she had classified information on a private server(a crime in of itself) yes she was grossly negligent no we will not prosecute because of who she is and my hands are tied"

say it with me HILLARY KAINE'T WIN

kek'd and rekt

>That's not a crime unless he knew she had an unsecure email server.
Classified information of any type can only be sent to government emails
Any email not ending in .gov isn't secure according to the statutes which would include her email address.

Anyone and everyone who sent her classified information to her private email is equally guilty just from the evidence we have and the law was actually blindly enforced.

But due to who she is and tue people who are involved and would go down the quote "no prosecutor would indicate Hillary" means "No prosecutor would risk bringing down almost the entire executive branch and start a massive Constitutional crisis"

Was it a non .gov email address?

She created her own email domain. I believe it was @Clintonemail.com