Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec?t=10m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=ONE2913VP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=_ALfCoCpru4
youtube.com/watch?v=isZ8V2Eg9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXNbBxG0I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop promoting yourself OP.

No. He's a fat crybaby. He also claims to be a fence sitter but constantly shills for liberal shit.

nobody likes self-loathing blobs op

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums - Television & "Film"

CALORIE THIEVING

>lost 8lbs in 6 years

stop eating more calories than you consume

You're half right. When it comes to youtube "drama" or video game controverses he's the biggest fence sitter in the world. But when it comes to actual social issues, yeah he's a libcuck.

>literally the difference of a man his size taking a shit and weighing himself at different times during the days

YouTube is the new television

PAY

Boogie seems like a nice guy on the surface but when you start paying close attention to him you realize he's a manipulative cunt. He constantly jumps head first into drama and as soon as he starts to get negative feedback he'll pander to both sides. He claims to be for freedom of speech but he deletes negative comments from his videos. Whenever people point out he's a fucking landwhale he acts depressed and fishes for sympathy from his fans. He's a spineless bitch who refuses to take real stances or face criticism.

I never realized how much of an insufferable pussy he was until he started saying getting weight lose surgery wasn't the easy way out because it had side effects. Maybe you shouldn't be such a lazy sack of shit that you need surgery to lose weight instead of exercise or dieting.

no he pisses me off with his constant apologizing and explaining himself

>HEY GUYS BOOGIE HERE
>TODAY I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS
>B-BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE
>JUST WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR
>YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH ME THAT'S COMPLETELY FINE

he does this for about 5 minutes every time. seriously man grow a spine.

Poor fence

Holy fuck my sides

Yeah, he's an insanely lazy waste of life. A little dieting and exercising could fix him, years ago he got on a diet and lost 50 pounds within a few months. The only reason that diet didn't work out is because he got lazy and went back to overeating.

I used to have a morbidly obese friend who loved this guy. Don't know if he still does.

H3H3 is the only youtuber i like. they're the only rational people on there.

SALAD DODGING

At this point I'm just waiting to see his life crumble after YouTube gets rid of ad revenue.

Boogie is a hack, and his fanbase are self righteous betas who think being nice to an obese person gives them good karma

Boogies schedule in a nutshell:

>Vidya video
>Lootcrate shill video
>Youtube Drama video
>Apology for said drama video
>Feel bad for me because i'm fat/""""""weighttloss"""""" update video
>State of youtube/financial cry for help/patreon video
>Francis video

rinse and repeat, if you watch Boogie you're honestly retarded.

I can't stand Boogie and his John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles routine.

Get off the fence and lose some weight you gelatinous blob.

CRISCO BATHING

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE ITS NOT MY FAULT IM FAT MY MOM HIT ME ON THE HEAD WHEN I WAS A KID

PAY

The only thing i dislike about him is that he's too affraid to have an opinion on a topic and always have to pander to both sides of the discussion.

He fell from two and a half feet, landed on his ass and nearly died.

no, chef john from food wishes, videogamedunkey, and owen and ash from gaming with the cooler and guerilla miniature gaming

you mean make no money tube

How much longer does he have to live? Is he even trying to lose weight?

Hey guys, Boogie here. As you know Youtube is losing ad buyers, so now I am making $250k instead of $400k per year. Now it is more important than ever that you donate to my Patreon. Please help.

His doctor told him he needed to lose 40 pounds before it could be considered safe to even attempt the weight loss surgery, so he got an appointment with an out of state doctor who agreed to do the surgery without making him lose the weight first.

he is do test for weight loss surgery. i had the one he wants if you dont work with the surgery you can gain the weight back in years time it is just a stepping stone to help very overweight people out.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!!!

He's a fat fuck who always has no opinion on anything because he's too afraid to lose fans
Also he's boring as shit

I watched a few of his vids and this fat disgusting fuck had the nerve to try and give ME advice

>Is he even trying to lose weight?
HAH
If he lost weight people would stop watching the fence sitter fat guy and he wouldn't get any more money

Why do these nerd/geek culture personalities always make that expression in their pics with one eyebrow raised?

Numale reddit youtube types always have like a goatee and one eyebrow raised.

It's not cool or appealing. STOP IT.

>not making money out of his weight loss

what about [h3]

YOKOZUNA

>it's not SJW fault guys! it's not! It's just a coincidence like twitter banning and blacklisting people! not sjw fauuuuuuuuuult

there's something about the videos they have put out in the last 6 months that just seems off
I don't really know what it is, but I like the older videos better than the newer videos

they dont make money they said in a video since youtube went all no more goy.

You've got it all wrong, Boogie won't lose weight simply because he's a fucking lazy piece of shit. Although I'm sure that part of him is afraid that if he loses weight he'll no longer be able to garner sympathy from his fans. He might like the sympathy more than the money.

Skip to 10:56

youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec?t=10m56s

Why is this off-topic thread still up??

He just tried too hard to pretend neutrality. Kinda weird since cancer already shit on him.

fuck off

Their last six videos are all about how advertisers are a bunch of meanies for not wanting their ads to play in front of a video where he pisses on a guy's face.

i think they have toned down the reaction videos till the lawsuit is over.

We've still got CrowbCat, Pannenkoek2012, Ahoy, and Dunkey (sometimes)

user info request sent to e7733
Take note for when you post on /vg/ scum

i'm so happy with Youtube's current state, all your favourite "content creators" are trash.

Rubydog189 was and still is, the only good youtube channel.

FACT!

desu the Steve-O video really showed Ethan's lack of creativity. they had Steve-fucking-O for a day and couldn't think of anything funnier to do than meta jokes.

Ever since they left Israel and even more so since they left LA, their content has really been bad. I pine for the days of waiting for another video of them using humor to cope with their hatred of living in Israel and just goofing off at home, making fun of shit. Those were some of the best youtube videos I've ever seen

>Crowbcat
contrarian who constantly shills his own shit
>Pannenkoek2012
literally who
>Ahoy
meh
>Dunkey
has been making the same exact video for about two years now.

Yeah that Steve-O video was absolute garbage

I don't watch Crowbcat for his opinions, he's just a savage and edits like a professional documentarian. I also like that he doesn't use any kind of identity

>he doesn't know who pannenkoek is
Buddy you have got a fucking treat in store

lol

LGR or GTFO.

What is /our guy/ up to?

>Those were some of the best youtube videos I've ever seen

post some, i'm curious

YOU'LL GET YOUR HEALTHCARE WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR!

mumkey jones
youtube.com/watch?v=ONE2913VP1g

they left new york to move to LA...

USE A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUTTA THE DRIP TREY

He isn't good, but Jenny is.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ALfCoCpru4
youtube.com/watch?v=isZ8V2Eg9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXNbBxG0I8

Maybe you won't like it like I do but I find these really comfy. The Storm Watch is really sweet to me

>Only liked his Francis autistic fits

>"I don't want to do Francis anymore since its not family friendly and I could lose ad revenue"

Yeah i'm sure the videos where you just repeat entertainment news 2 days after we already heard it, is going to keep people watching you fat pathetic loser

No, they lived with his parents in LA when they first came back to the states. Now they're back I think

but since your definiition of liberal is probably "anyone who isn't a nazi" you might have a bit of a bias in decieding what is "fence sitting"

he is fucking boring. too scared to have an opinion on anything. his constant scrambling for excuses are irritating.

To be fair to the fat fuck, he really hasn't had a drop in viewership. Seriously, what the fuck is his appeal?

>who is pannenkoek2012?
i'll explain who he is but firstly, let's talk about parallel universes

You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

For this month

*blocks your arteries*

>makes youtube bucks
>gets stream donations and subs
>has a patreon
>sells shirts
>has marketing sponsorships

"Guys, youtube is killing me. This one month without full ad revenue has ruined me. No I won't wait until next month when everything goes back to normal, I'm calling it now."

either i'm out of touch or you have shit taste

I really hope he dies soon. It makes me happy knowing that it will more than likely come to fruition.

Hey could be both

>youtube has a temporary issue with advertisers
>every big youtuber suddenly turns into DSP over night

His base is a bunch of worthless fat fucks like him.

fuck off rubydog

wow you sound like a good person

no it isn't that's why it's called youtube and not television

Fuck off. DSP is based.

Can't wait for this fat autistic fuck to die.
Probably the lowest dreg humanity has to offer.

The only youtubers I like are cr1tikal and h3h3

People turned on h3h3 even though his basic format/humor hasn't changed at all. Not to mention that the vlogs are back to the second channel.

Wish she was my cute little cousin to discuss nerdy shit with at Thanksgiving and Christmas and secretly have as my life insurance benefactor when the inevitable heart attack or stroke happens from my lifestyle of not having a family and doing bunch of coke with strippers and/or hookers.

Like like based out of getting cock up the fucking ass.

No, the only good youtuber left is lasagnacat

Buying enough food to feed a beaner family for a month every single fucking day ain't cheap user

>DSP
oh man i love that dude. this constant spiraling downfall is hilarious.

it's funny because i remember him making videos 3 years ago about him buying a house moving to Seattle with his gf. getting a mortgage and a new mercedes and all this needless shit i was thinking was a bad idea.

now surprise surprise he's barely making any yt money now and is in serious debt.

Guy needs to eat 4000 calories a day to maintain this weight. He'll be dead soon. July 9th i think.

she is as dull as a lamp post like the previous woman you Sup Forumstards slobbered over, Dodger.

i really only have tolerance for apathetic confirmation bias these days like Mister Metokur.

However, I also think it's important to watch people you disagree with even if it puts you in a rage. So, Destiny gets a sub from me too.

THIS IS A FUCKIN' VIDEO

He's such a spineless faggot
>Today I'm going to be talking about faggottron getting in an argument with cocksucker6669
>I won't pick a side I'll just explain the situation and somehow relate this situation with how I'm obese
>But remember this is just my opinion so trigger warning!
He even had to go back to talking about pointless YouTube drama after swearing off videos like that for his shekels