Is Sup Forums globalism?

is Sup Forums globalism?

Globally speaking, yes.

Yes, I hope Trump closes Sup Forums. He already said he would close the internet so there is a high chance he will.

Molymeme still doing the rounds here then?

I can't wait to see how the relationship with his daughter breaks down when she doesn't say/do exactly what he wants her to.

Who's he going to blame at the end? The mother, I guess.

Sup Forums is statist

No. We don't live together, when we walk down the street we don't have to listen to one another's languages that we can't understand, and we don't all have conflicting beliefs.

Sup Forums is an international common for seperate national traditions and ideas, and it's up to the individual to prove his own ideas and the ideas of his people. So no, it's a world of benevolent inter trading nationalist states with their own agenda, not globalist.

Thank you based Krautchan for telling moot he was a newfag for not having flags. It really changed this place.

Mr. Trump said he was going to shut down the internet?
I am now a #ShillforHill

do you think reddit/twitter/facefuck is globalism?

The only acceptable integration of cultures is Western cultures, when you get to non western countries that is when being together sucks. Sup Forums is just the Western world talking to each other...

"Globalism" isn't bad when it's ideas that are being exchanged, it's bad when people are being exchanged.

What does Trump have to do with globalism?

Yes, but also supernational.

This is why I dislike many of the posters on Sup Forums, they are estranged from their own nation and state due to their constant discourse with foreigners.

yes

Sup Forums isn't an argument

Fuck off cultists

Of course he will.
>hurr durr my mom molested me so that means all women are evil!
>I have cutting edge data suggesting blacks aren't intelligent! I am the first to notice this!
>the greatest philosophy show of all time!

>>hurr durr my mom molested me
Did his mom actually molest him?

No. Sup Forums is like a vacation, I expose myself to it voluntarily and I can always go back and live my life without ever having to see it again.

Sup Forums would be globalism if they implemented a chip into your brain that constantly exposed you to the new posts with no chance to ever get rid of it.

I need to know this.

The best part for me is when he psychoanalyses callers with no credentials whatsoever with all the tact, diplomacy, and scientific know how of a fortune teller cold reading.

>mum went to work, huh?
SHE DIDN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH! SEND ME MONEY AND DAFOO HER!
>mum DIDN'T go to work?
SHE DIDN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH! SEND ME MONEY AND DAFOO HER!

Sup Forums is multiculturalism in the way it's supposed to work