Why do leafs drink so much soy milk?

Why do leafs drink so much soy milk?

Lol

That's rich, coming from a country who elected a women to lead them.

Support the Conservative Party of Canada; its leader, Andrew Scheer, drinks real milk.

>milk in a carton
What a fucking terrorist

>Not milk in a bag

#Notmyleader.

He's so fabulous

why drink soy milk when oat milk is clearly the superior option?

why is he so smug while drinking milk

Because most Chinese are lactose intolerant.

He's actually a fucking American and the American puppet candidate. Most likely.

We even have those here in Australia, we just ignore them.

Same like the Swedes and most of Western Europe: uprooted syndrome + "if you can't beat them, join them".

They will never reach adulthood. We are looking at an eternal generation of puberty kids. Shallowness is everything.

I'm really hoping for a devastating world war. If not the future will be terrible.

Man, you're an autistic loser.

Take a fucking chill pill, you do your country a disservice when you shit your sub-80 IQ opinions everywhere.

This guy is just so fucking hateable.

yeah yeah suck another dick you filthy faggot
reality will catch up with you sometime and you'll regret it, I can tell you this now

get your head out of your asshole yourself, or one day it will be violently pulled out

You've been trying to force this shit meme for weeks now.
Convinced you're on a proxy but either way I don't care, just fuck off to Sup Forums

>you do your country a disservice when you shit your sub-80 IQ opinions everywhere.
Joke's on you, Belgium isn't even a country!

why does this picture of a politician drinking milk from a carton exist

I think Trudeau is hiding the stains Ivanka left on his trousers.

It's an Anglo thing. Photographers desperately try to get high definition photos of politicians eating and drinking, such things can decide elections. See, Milliband's bacon sandwich and Cameron's fork & knife hotdog for high profile examples.

>implying we can ignore the current PM

>Milliband's bacon sandwich
I still cannot comprehend that shit. Not a fan of Milliband, but he lost the election simply because he didn't look charming on a badly timed snapshot of him eating a fucking sandwich?

Im pretty sure in general he was an awkward uncharismatic tool. It was just cemented by the fact he looked like an alien while trying to eat.

Im so pissed those idiots at the conservative party elected him. I was really hoping for a candidate that could stand but to Trudeau but our choices are a literal terrorist sympathizer and fat harper 2.0. Those morons learned absolutely nothing from harpers loss. Not a god damn thing.

Harper was PM for a decade, people mostly just got bored of him. The tories specifically wanted another Harper just younger and slightly less of a robot, which is exactly what Scheer is.

I thought that was pretty surreal too.

verraderlijke keeskop
niks nieuw

>younger and less of a robot
So we got a guy younger than Trudeau (he's just not ready am I right?) and he's a turbo Christ cuck. That'll play well with voters. Its funny that he's younger too because he looks 20 years older than trudeau.

>Trudeau looking down like "what the fuck is this guy doing"

Classic

>2%
>not whole
Sissy

looks like a normal exchange to me

>He doesn't know

Somebody post the Trump handshake webm

He's a tad chubby

>ywn have her look at you like that
jdimsa

This pretty much. I'm old enough to remember Harper before he won the 2006 election. He was an uncharismatic nobody just like Scheer, and NO ONE thought that he was going to become Prime Minister. Until he did, and he stayed in that job for a fucking decade. The Conservatives just need to sit back and let the Trudeau Liberals keep fucking up.

>being in denial this hard
Lmao

Check out the virgin handshake

It's not about being younger than Trudeau, it's about being younger than Harper.
The Conservatives were mostly vety happy with Harper and he managed to keep a government for almost 10 years, that's not bad. Basically the Conservatives just wanted Harper again, but newer and with a human personality. That he is like Harper is exactly the point. Who else was it going to be? Bernier the Québecois criminal? Dragon's Den? Leitch?

My point is though that nobody else wants another harper. Those morons can elect whoever they want to be party leader but what's the fucking point if he'll never win an election?

Our prime ministers get criticised for eating a $32 curry
or not knowing how much cup noodles cost at stores
saying they dont understand common peoples sense
is it something like that?

I was mostly joking about it being an Anglo thing. Awhile back a British politician named Ed Milliband was doing well in the polls and some thought his party might win. Then a photo of him eating a sandwich and looking retarded came out and his popularity plummeted.
We do have what you're talking about though too. For example during our last general election the leader if the liberal party and current PM was often said to be out of touch with real Canadians due to his vast wealth and celebrity lifestyle.

The bongs had plenty of reasons not to vote for that guy, but this? Seriously? Doesn't even look that bad tbqh, how do you not look a bit retarded when eating a sandwich?

My point is that they absolutely do want another Harper. What makes you think he can't get elected? He was the youngest speaker ever, beat out somewhat stiff competition for the leadership, has been an MP since he was 25 . This is not the resume of a political loser

Brits are subhumans who judge people on how they eat

the imperial basking

>how do you not look a bit retarded when eating a sandwich?
This is why I don't get the popularity of dinner dates. Most people look awkward when eating anyway, not a good way to impress someone. I remember that in high school someone once told me that I look really angry when I eat for some reason.

Muhammad TurnBULL is BLACK. soon he will put an end to the @nglo ways and enstate a mongol turk chinaman as head of state.

Nobody wants another Harper you assblasted shill.

He's a fat, socially backwards religious fuckwit with the charisma of harper. Nobody but asshurt albertans wants that.

After Bill Morneau's assault on small business owners I can guarantee you that a significant chunk of "middle class" voters will be supporting the Conservatives in the next election, it's not going to matter who is leading the party.

Middle class people don't give a fuck about business owners unless they are one.

These people are a joke

what was Trump thinking here?

Do you have any idea how many business owners are middle class? Most of us are not tycoons or rich doctors. The NDP is full of shit on this one, and in the case of Bill Moreau he actually knows better so he was outright lying.

Almond milk master race.

In most Western countries most companies are small or middle sized. They drive the economy and they employ the most people, which is why it's stupid to inflate corporate tax in order to get to "greedy tycoons". Look at the Paradise Papers: the greedy tycoons will always find ways to move to the countries with the lowest taxes. You're only hitting small and middle sized companies with these taxes.

I for one say we execute all corporate fatcats.

I do, just one with less of a narcissistic streak.

This but unironically

Trudeau is not Canadian. He doesn't believe Canada exists

>trudeau is NOT my prime minister! harper and netenyahu not Pierre and son, praise israel

Most Canadians don't believe Canada exists, otherwise they wouldn't vote Trudeau and then act smug to Americans for voting Trump. There isn't even such a thing as a Canadian identity.
>B-BUT WE HAVE POUTINE AND MAPLE SYRUP PRODUCED IN THAT ONE PROVINCE WE ALL HATE UNTIL PEOPLE CALL US AMERICANS

Of course Canada exists where would the Dutch send all those Tulips if it didn't?

>Being this much of a faggot

Calm down

According to your Prime Minister you aren't Canadian because there is no Canadian identity. Therefore nobody is Canadian and Canada does not exist

Canada has a lot more culture and identify than syrup and poutine, though there is nothing wrong with either of those.

>write one sentence
>holy fuck calm down!

>tfw no Trump on Trudeau trap yaoi hentai

hes a corporate shill, even worse than harper
the tories fucking murdered themselves electing this robot

There's some Trump on Hilldog loli stuff, but of course that's only 1% as good as Trudeau offering to subsidize American milk imports while he ahegaos all over Trump's cock

Yeah I love Shadman. We need to commission him for a full length Trump on Trudeau creampie ahegao mindbreak hentai.

Let's make it happen

Starting a kickstarter as we speak.

>Wil wheaton

Right from the fucking carton, not a bag in sight. Yank vote secured

He’s blocking 28987 people on Twitter.

That is the definition of soyboy

What is this milk in a bag meme

It's an improper, messy and uncivilized way to handle milk. That being said, drinking milk straight from the carton is something I have done in full display ever since I established my own household...

>improper, messy and uncivilized
Exactly how I describe the way I masturbate.

Jordan's a qt desu

absolutely dreamy

>tfw no well-spoken well-educated rational psychologist/lawyer professor bf