Why can't Trump into proper fitting suits? Even if he's worth "only" $100 million, he could easily afford them...

Why can't Trump into proper fitting suits? Even if he's worth "only" $100 million, he could easily afford them. Even more so if he's a closely watched TV star. I know he's old, but his body doesn't seem irregular in any way.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

brioni.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why can't Trump into proper fitting suits?
Why can't you proof read?

What is wrong with that suit?

The newest fag I've ever seen.

No idea. Don't really care.

It is meme speak. Welcome to pol

Looks fine to me, it's probibly Brooks Brothers. He isn't in some emo super slim suit because -
A- He is not a hipster Libtard faggot
B- He is too big for one

He's got body armor, an AR 15 and tons of clips of ammo.

Bulletproof vests

Only super skinny hipster libtard cucks like yourself OP wear slim fitting suits. Trump has spent more time getting tailored for suits in his life than you have wasting air.

He's a nimble navigator, and wants to stay that way.

I'm not saying he should go full hipster, but this looks like babbys first walmart suit.

Trump's got really wide hips and long legs for a man, bizarre. He's overweight, OP.

Kek.

Seriously though his suit fits fine. That picture caught him like mid stride or something and the fit looks weird, but the fit seems right in other pictures from his speech.

Definately a classic "sack suit" fit, not a more modern slim fit. Which is appropriate, since his probably wants more of a timeless look then the current trend of ultra skinny ties and tight suits (which will pass in a few years, if they haven't already). Personally I like the fit of the Brooks Brothers Regent, which is not as slim as modern slim suits but not as boxy as their classic "Madison" line. With some tailoring it's a great blend that will be in style for a long time. I'm sure his suits are all bespoke, meaning custom made by a suit maker to his exact measurements.

Trump is a fat slob.

It's a meme you dip

Body armor, hes wearing like 3 layers of body armor

Suit probably costs more than your life savings, and I'm not saying you're a poor Slav. He's just that rich and has spent his life in a culture that is so cutthroat that your make of suit can be your end game.

>trump is worth 100 mil
>he has given 46 mill to his campaign

Sounds legit, OP

hes a military school boi look at that posture. alpha male at its finest

Brioni

He almost got that quad too, what a fucking waste it would have been

>Why can't Trump into proper fitting suits? Even if he's worth "only" $100 million, he could easily afford them.

What a stupid argument, OP.

You should get back to the kitchen soon, I think your poptarts are starting to burn...

isn't he worth 10 billion or something

he's fat

This. No one looks that stiff unless they're wearing body armor underneath. Considering the institutions he criticized tonight, I'm not at all surprised if he's fearing an attack on his life.

Eurotards wear tight pants and suits because they are feminized little bitch men. Trumps suits are tailored for American fashion standards. Enjoy your cuckery.

He's totally wearing armor

That has been nowhere near a tailor.

Suits should always be just a little too large. If you have a 'perfect fit' suit then you are going to look like a faggot every time you make a move more complicated than a penguin shuffle due to the clothes riding up your limbs.
There is a reason why the jacket is always just a little too long.

Daily reminder to lurk a while before you post.

>if I wear super loose clothing nobody will see my childbearing hips and gyno

There's a reason Europeans can wear more tightly fitted clothing , it's because we aren't fucking pear shaped blobs of fat. You wouldn't know.

the suit fits fine, he just has goat legs because he's really a magical Satyr.

He never really moves beyond a penguin shuffle. He has a nice stride but he's still an old man.

I thought moot said summerfags weren't a thing
Why did you lie, moot

Kek

It fits fine, he just prefers a traditional suit cut than a slim fit one.

The suits nice but he can't do anything about that face.

The fuck did you say about reviewbrah?

He looks like his mum dressed him and even did his hair for him.

Honestly, this.

I agree

will US mind their own business after trump is elected ?

Leave this place now newfag while you are still blissfully ignorant. They tried to warn me but I didn't listen.

Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you should buy it. This is why some people are rich as fuck and others are poor niggers like you. You have to learn to save money to truly be rich. Look at sports stars. Mike Vick signed 2 separate 100 million dollar contracts. I just heard the other day that he is broke. For the second time. Smh. They never learn

I hope man

Jacket is too long and his shoes are fucking pathetic.

All these Amercucks who know nothing about fashion. It's not 1990 anymore, slim suits are back in, as they were in the early 20th century.

he wears a bullet proof vest under his suit. has for years.

this is common knowledge.

That suit fits perfectly, OP.

When you're rich your comfort comes before being pleasing to the eye of millennials.

Literally "what is an otaku?" tier bait

End yourselves newfags

and pants are high-water.

fucking millenials don't know SHIT about style.

Burger pls go

Because he's not worth $100 mil. He probably owes more money than his assets are worth.

Why else would he refuse to release his tax returns? He loves to stroke his ego. The audit is a bullshit excuse, "doing what he is supposed to do" has never stopped him before.

Gotta cut corners when you're broke.

Rifle plates

In fairness to the Donald pretty much every other male politician wears the same style of suit. None of them wear slim fit ones

Brioni suits start from 7000$, fucking pleb.
brioni.com

Shirts and shit are expensive AF

He is fat and uses a traditional cut suit, which he usually uses open. If you think that's a cheap suit or that it is ill tailored you know nothing about suits.

Hes armored, retard..use common sense. How can you fit body armor under a tight modern suit?

There's no such thing as a fitting suit for fat people.

This, I be his implanted hair is also made of kevlar.

Also checked

he's a big guy

this

you can actually see the bulge of the bulletproof vest in the photo.

hey newfriend, lurk more faggot

Big Don is too big for mortal suits!

What is an Otaku?

That's a perfectly tailored suit for his frame.

The number one giveaway for suits being off the rack or not completely tailored are shoulder divots. The reason for this is shoulder divots are caused by how well the suit is cut surrounding your arm - the shape of the sleeve-hole and how broad/tall it is. It's very specific for each person and their build. Everything else on a suit you can fix - you can make sleeves shorter, tighten the blazer across the chest etc. but to fix shoulder divots properly, you have to basically take the suit apart and most people don't bother with that, they just take one from the rack that fits best on the shoulder and get it adjusted.

Trump's suits are obviously bespoke and tailored as they drape perfectly from his frame. Besides, there's no way a dude that narcissistic and that rich is going cheap on suits anyway.

Looks like Barron Trump.

That is dreadful. Septics here are embarrassing themselves. He is dressed like an old man in that fabric, not to mention that 3 button suits should only be worn by strong and slim young men who have a triangular shape to show off.

Yeah we know what bespoke means dickhead

why can or how come x cant into y is an old meme.

Sort of like the an hero meme like x is an hero or y is truly an hero.

t. oldfag