Is there such a thing as good You Tube channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhASe0Q5Bpk
youtu.be/cCYKAVuZ4DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jontron videos before his hercules review and filthy frank videos before hair cake

Lasagnacat
Content Zone
Ratboy Genius
Red Letter Media

LasagnaCat

watchmojo

I like Funhaus.

PBS news hour
FIA World Rally Championship
AlmazanKitchen
Jelle's Marble Runs

Not even memeing.

Latte ASMR

but there are shitloads of good channels.

This.

randytaylor69

I unironically subbed to them

yeah there are some ASMR girls that are kino.

would never recommend them here though, although I'm sure a lot of people know of them.

Ashley Jones!

:3

youtube.com/watch?v=qhASe0Q5Bpk

Whoisthisgit

Thesw1tcher

Yes there is such a thing.

Active Self Protection
Police Activity
CharlieBo313
Primitive Technology
yovo68 (the 11 foot 8 bridge)
AllLivesMatter

this

two good channels that were ruined when they reached mainstream popularity, forcing them to ditch their weirdness and edginess, despite those being what made them good in the first place

CwcvilleGaurdian

youtu.be/cCYKAVuZ4DQ

This.

It's not even that they had to ditch their weirdness and edginess, it's just that they oversaturated themselves with the weirdness and edginess that got them popular, which made it lose it's value.

If they started breaking new ground an doing stranger stuff, they'd be golden.

Only thing is, you can only get so weird and edgy before you start running out of good ideas.

I think all great YouTube channels have an expiration date

H3H3 when he still lived in Isreal. Now he makes what? Videos of him and his autistic wife looking into the camera for 15 mins?

Hasn't uploaded anything in months, years if you don't count that random Christmas special thing

alright Sup Forums

Wish she would come back. Sup Forums autists ruined everything

H3's early stuff and reaction videos were spot-on. It's whenever he tries to do improv or an original skit that his lack of comedic skill shows itself.

Just look at the prank calls he did with Justin Roiland. Single-handedly ruins every joke Roiland makes.

IGSRJ

Chris Stuckmann.