Why do women want to be fat now? Why do men want fat women?

Why do women want to be fat now? Why do men want fat women?

women doing their typical lowering of standards routine and some men being beta numales and niggers

Thick is entirely dependent upon muscle. I wish people understood this simple concept.

Thats not thick either. Thick is having a small waist, arms, neck, legs etc, but a wide, big ass, waist, thighs and at least 30E breasts.

Stop with your fat shilling.

the first 2 post are the best 2 posts

Thick is my favorite to bounce.

Fucked up there. Meant big hips

No one wants to be fat. But fat people want to feel better about being fat so we get a lot of "anti-fat-shaming" articles and whatnot.

They're both fucking fat.

There used to be a time when the fat ones would die from it.

>Why do women want to be fat now?
They just want to be lazy. Pretending fatness is attractive allows them to slack off.

Would you consider this to be thick?

>its an "user tries to justify his fetish" thread

Its a guy in a dress. Its a fat women. They are fake, natural ones don't look like that. You only want a muscular woman because you're a fag. Feet are often the smelliest nastiest part of the human body, with modern life and shoes, and all the sweat ending up there.

Did I cover all the big ones?

Yes, yes. good point. HOWEVER,

Why are you assimilating with nig culture?

No, if she lost 20 pounds, then she'd be thick.

me on the right

male btw

> he's believed the media that black people have a monopoly on curvy bodies and sexuality

> he doesnt realize that european countries have largest average breast size

> he is this low test

S O F I A
O
F
I
A

Thick is a masculine trait. Men are thick. Women are petite. Why keep shilling thicklove?

Dont you want a petite qt?

Men naturally have lower bodyfat and higher metabolisms you fucking moron

Oh yeah, I forgot DFC.
She looks like a boy, you want a little boy, pederast.
There, got them all.

You mean European countries that are full of Somali immigrants?

Slim is a boyish trait.
Muscular is masculine.
Thick is feminine.

I don't care which one you are attracted either.

Found the low test.

Well seen as i live in northern ireland no.

Because niggers still fuck them so they let themselves go. The cardio bunnies belong to white cock.

So you're a chubby chaser? Cant blame you brits with all your pawgs. All we have are fats.

mah dick

A lovely, pear shaped fupa.

Marina and I'm Diamonds.

No he wants a proper breeding woman who wouldnt kill the baby or die herself during natural childbirth from underdeveloped motherhood essential traits.

We're on this planet to procreate, like any other animal/virus. Not wave around the finest 90lb perfect 10 piece of ass you can find.

Priorities lads. you can't complain about the decline of the West if you arent raising the people who are going to fix it.

We have sexually selected in favor of neoteny for thousands of years

both types look disgusting.
who wants that shit?
srsly no

Because
>60%

Why do you use nigger words like "thick"?

Yeah, eyes and cheeks, not breasts and height.

Thick is not feminine. Thick is gluttony and obese. Most britbong women are a pear shape, it's the gene pool here. But then they get fat and become apples. Thick comes from working out and having decent muscle and genetic fat placement of epic boob proportions. Most women will not be 'thick', they will simply just be fat.

>Posting "traps"

>>>/LGBT/

>>>/oven/

>>>/hell/

Boys can't handle the responsibility of being a man with a woman. Girls can't handle the responsibility of being a good woman, which usually ends up with them becoming a rascal rider.

Fat in the right places obviously, a fat ass and huge breasts but slim elsewhere.

Not true. Women can still be thick without ever stepping inside a gym.

Basically, if a woman has decent genetics, she can look close to perfect even without paying much attention to her looks. If she had bad genetics, neither dieting nor exercise will make her look like anything more than "fuckable". On the other hand, no matter how good a man's genetics are, he needs to pay a lot of attention to his looks to come close to perfection. However, even if a man has mediocre genetics, he can still look somewhat decent with enough work.

She would look great in a hijab

Low t Detected

user, how fat a woman is doesn't affect how wide her pelvis is. All higher body fat leads to is more frequent menstrual cycling and in turn just increases the risk of sexual cancers because the woman's body tears down and rebuilds the uterine wall. You're allowed to like heavier women, but perceived healthiness should not be one of your reasons why.

Also enjoy your thick wife going straight to whale after 1 kid.

Mostly ugly/fat girls will/would fuck minorities now and especially on the past.

They turned this into a desirable trait in the same way they took "back' nigger. The fat uggos that will fuck them are now known as "thick".

The girl in the top picture labelled thick has a great figure whether or not you want to quibble.

>Why do men want fat women?

Because fatties are sexy as fuck, senpai

pic related, Eliza Allure is my bbwaifu

Yes it is.

I assert all the classical works of art depicting women as goddesses (statues, paintings, talisman/fertility idols) all show what we would call "THICCC" today.

Dont really have any pictures, but I can recall some greek/roman marble sculptures showing none too skinny women. Venus riding on her seashell isn't a meth'd out bag of skin whom you could double palm her waist.

It's simply what a healthy, desireable woman should look like.

Not sure i care for the first few years, i would much rather her attention be on raising our children well than quickly getting back in shape weeks later so she can instagram herself and fuck her personal trainer.

I'm not picky, skinny or THICC it's all the same to me

Fuck off beta

> im desperate

My wife got "fat" after having 3 children and sitting around the house all day playing mommy. She could swim in the pool I had built for us to stay in shape, too much of a hassle apparently. She could utilize the "in home" gym I had built into our finished/refurbished basement but no, she'd rather browse Tumblr all day long than keep house or even play with our children. She could eat the clean organic fruits/vegetables I grow in our garden but chooses to eat garbage out of cans and the microwave instead.

She's a female neckbeard that rains on every family parade. A perpetual wet blanket of bitchiness and complaints. 24/7 whining about the most insignificant and trivial shit when her lifestyle is better than 99.9% of people living on this planet.

At least our children have enough common sense to call her out on her shit, tell her to stop complaining all the time and ruining every weekend with her negativity. They take after me, for this I'm grateful.

Women don't want to be fat.

Women want an excuse for not taking care of themselves, hence the "body acceptance" bullshit that's being bandied around.

If you want keks, jump onto Ashley Graham's Instagram and onto the photo where she's lost a couple of pounds. Land whales are losing their shit that someone who's finally decided to sort their shit out is "abandoning them" and "conforming to societal norms" or some shit

To attract black men.

fuck no

Body fat is feminine since it covers muscular definition.

To appease africans who are secret homosexuals who love it when women have man thighs and man asses.

Now the Jew is using it as another variable in turning young fools gay.

I love greek sculpture

Keep that fake science shit on daytime infomercials and that projection in the cinema.

More goes into child rearing than hips, bro.

Enjoy your first physiology class

It's cool that you don't like girls with slim waists and big asses, less competition for me

More cushion for the pushin'.

Wrong fat eneblar whore.

There is fat bitches and standart looking.

Aka katy perry. Playmates.

Everything else is deformt degenerat.

Ok, we can agree that greater body fat isn't a good thing, but it sounds like you're admitting that a wider pelvis, and thus a curvy figure is preferable.

So why not go for curvy women who don't have particularly high body fat?

Yuck. I'd dump my load then feel disgusted and want to take a long shower and leave.

Because I don't like being able to see their ribs.

Stop this meme
We don't
Thick is just an excuse to see what's it's like to fuck a farmyard animal.

Go fuck yourselves wankers

Men have small asses you dork

Here's my idea of Perfect 10...

High estrogen detected
Hi tumblr!

Looks like me when i was 14, im male.

Of course that's fine, but I tend to shy from thicker women based on personal experience. All too often I've been subjected to the problem of smelly folds.

If she was missing a leg and had scars she'd be an 11

man I wish I had big tits, no matter how much I gain everything goes to my ass
and when I lose weight I lose mass from my upper body
fuck you genes.. inherited boobs from my father

I'd never like to be fat though and never have I met a woman that wants to
OP I have no idea where did you hear that women want to be fat.

Seriously only women that "want" to be fat are the fat ones who can't lose weight because they are lazy gluttons.. but in reality they would prefer to be thinner

She's a 10 alright. If by that you mean 10 years old...

Look at her hips. Completely straight, no curves. Like a boy or a prepubescent girl.

I ought to report you for posting CP.

You're the kind of retard faggot who will tell his wife to eat for two when she gets pregnant. fuck off

People in the Olsen days drew them like that because they did not know any better.

The women they saw were either poor and so malnourished twigs or rich and so corpulent and flabby.

The idea of exercising to build a sexually desirable body wasn't around at the time so the painters simply painted or sculpted the best that they had to work with.

If large numbers of women dieted and exercised to the point where you could see a tummy groove, they would be considered the best and most desirable

Not the fatasses that used to be popular.

>TFW fat fetishist

I don't know, but I won't argue.

Get some fat implants, no-one really cares.

nah. both are fat.
if it ain't muscle it's fat.

granted that women should have at the very minimum 12% body fat. but women being women even 15% bodyfat makes them look muscular if they are keeping in shape.

so unless she's skinny or looks somewhat muscular, she's a fat fuck and lazy.

Don't get tricked by the vaginal jew bros.

Kek

> natural beauty for the classics
> posts a fake titted, mixed race, dyed hair milennial

Opinion discarded

>He doesn't like wide hips/waist, thights and a body which curves up to a slim chest/upper bely

only mulattos can make it work

Why do Amerifats need an obese woman with a massive ass to get off? What is wrong with you people? Is it the negro influence?

Not really, I have a normal sized gf for years. I just grown out of being picky and would fuck any decent girl

all the fatty lovers in the thread, it's absolutely disgusting.

fat lovers and fags, go there
you're welcome. but not on Sup Forums.

you can have that with muscles you know ?
fucking fatty lover you disgust me

No we don't
T. Fat guy
This apologist mindset is some western sjw bullshit

That's stupid.
>pee
Of course a fucking IR fetishist would be into that shit

>Anything other then child tush is fat?

You're an idiot if you think I ever implied I was talking about fat. I'm aware muscles create thick, you're the one claiming thick is fat.

Posting real women now.

Alright the fake toys are not desirable but pay attention to her figure and stomach. You're picking at details which are not directly relevant to the issue.

More desirable than any "reubenesque" woman or ancient stone fertility idol or almost anything in between.

This.

well then we both misunderstood each other
I agree that thick can be without fat.

because they look like boys

t. low test beta