1. flag

1. flag
2. has your country adopted this shitty american culture?

pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Friday has really died down lately as more and more companies are starting their sales earlier. There's no reason to rush to the store that Friday when the sales started a week ago and will continue for another week.

Flag.

Of course. We eat as much shit as we can chew and a little more, always.

flag
yes

1. Flag.
2. Unfortunately we have, and it seems like it's getting worse and worse every year.

Thats another story, here in Spain it also is the "Black Week" mostly, or at least the "Black Weekend".

>When there are always sales... there are never sales.

In Denmark all the stores are open for some extra hours. Our version of walmart closes at midnight for example. But it's not chaotic at all. but still, it feels weird we have started to ''celebrate'' it the past 3-4 years now when we don't even have thanksgiving

Sweden
Sadly yes. A few years ago. Now everyone acts like it is a normal thing and it makes me so disgusted I shut myself inside and drink alcohol this day. Fuck your materialism.

This is so retarded. (((they))) even pushed halloween down our throats. We already got a fucking pure Danish version of halloween ffs

Only because the thought of lots of people rushing to stores in a single day gives corporations a huge boner. We don't even celebrate Thanksgiving so it makes no fucking sense.

I feel you bro. This shit is out of hand. People give thanks one day and ruin all if it the next by showing where their true loyalties lie, the dollar bill.
I refuse to participate in this mayhem it's gay as fuck

The media tries to force it into us but irl no one but gypsies go full monkey into any store

>Black Friday
>Small Business Saturday
>Cyber Monday

3 out of 4 day of :-DDDDDD

1. Flag
2. Only in name; the discounts aren't that great and nothing else happens

>flag
>I guess we have adopted it sine we created it

I just wish we had a BLACKED Friday- one day in the year where taken white women are allowed to explore black men

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI

Why not? Stores all over the country are making big money on it, it's simply good business.

they all look like their forced to go inside lel

>power

nigga we got that store too

At least make something non-American out of it, like, December sale or something. Why tf do we have to celebrate that shit when we don't even celebrate thanksgiving like the Americans?

yes, but the discounts are shitty
christmas sales are better

No. We have public holidays for:
Chinese new year (chinko)
Wesak day (buddhists)
Aidilfitri (muslim)
Aidiladha (muslim)
Deepavali (hindoo)
Christmas (cucks)
Hari Gawai (pagans)

Each holiday typically have sales. Practically when the malls take down one decoration they put up another.

We have.
It's marketed as a pre-christmas sale, as we don't have any relation to thanksgiving what so ever.

I agree. But I think they just find it easier to implement the american thing, since people kinda know about it already.

Here is why (I think): A big sale like this is all about making money, and you only make money on lowering the prices if you can make a great amount of sales. It has to be profitable compared to a normal day even with its prices lowerd. In order to make this a success, you need a lot of people to come and buy stuff. In order to make a lot of people to come and buy they need to know about the sale. And more people will know about the sale if you have a familiar concept to it, like "black friday". Now to the point: why not create our own version of it? Well, the stores don't want to risk losing money on it. If they lower their prices on something new and unknown like "crazy fjeldabe-priser", they risk losing money because not enough of people are familiar with it, thus not enough of people will come and buy stuff. Then they would've lost money on lowering their prices instead if making profits on a great number of people buying.

Yeah, this is the first time Ive ever seen Black Friday sales in my country.

That's every 24 hour period ending in -day

Wat heb ik aan Black Friday?
Simpel, tijdens Black Friday scoor je deals! Kortingen kunnen oplopen tot 80 % en verschillen sterk per aanbieder. In Amerika, waar de feestdag oorspronkelijk vandaan komt, wordt er vooral in fysieke winkels flink geshopt. Door de enorme populariteit wil dit in Amerikaanse winkels nog wel eens leiden tot absurde taferelen.

mexico
yes and i'm okay with it

Shame Mexico created BUEN FIN