What are some movies about fantasy becoming reality?

What are some movies about fantasy becoming reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/
aol.com/article/news/2017/04/27/is-the-ok-sign-becoming-an-alt-right-symbol/22058239/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus this adl shit is out of control
a fucking cartoon frog
and the okily dokily hand symbol

WHITE POWER!

>be a professional (((journalist))).
>Become a fucking tool of a Sup Forums board.

Is this the power of 2017?.

Scuba divers are all racist. Now that I think about it, wetsuits seem fairly Nazi in design

someone post that cap of the asian chick doing this while getting railed

>Emily Shugerman

POL IS NEVER WRONG

It's just a fucking hand sign. Although they are alt-right so without a doubt they're racist.

falseflagging pol and its autistic ways

Is this some weird psy ops shit?

Do you think if a group of people tried hard enough, they could convince others that shit like shaking hands and thumbs up are racist? Because honestly, it seems like all you need are time, a coordinated effort, and some bullshit explanation as to why it's supposedly racist.

Based
MAGA

Right about what? Shugerman is a German name you retard.

you sweet summer child

>I literally know nothing about pre-WW2 history

>white power peace symbol
that's old hat, my boys
it's all about the peace sign to declare only 2 genders

I remember like ten or fifteen years ago reading on a white supremacist site that it was actually a secret Jew code hand signal Jews were using to gesture each other while they were working against the white man.

Irony.

Q-Q-QUEEN SLAY?

>being this mad pol make it into reality (sometimes) yet you're here shitposting on a proxy board between pol and shreddit.

sometimes suicide is an option, just saying

It's a pre-seventh century Germanic name originating from people who dealt sugar in the region.

By your logic, the peruvian guy who shot Trevon Brown is a jew because his last name was Zimmerman.

>a hand gesture that has been being used for literal centuries among different cultures and races of people throughout the world is now a "white supremacist hand sign"

Make it stop.

WE WUZ WHITE POWER AND SHIT

What a dumb Uncle Tom

I think Sup Forums is going after the peace/victory sign now. It now represents that there are only two genders.

>it's just a hand gesture
>believes pizza logos are child predator symbols

pls this

Look up the quenelle gesture which is supposed to mimic ''up your ass" as a response to Jewish lobbies always exaggerating things, the French adl started claiming it was a secret neo nazi sign and all the propaganda newspapers started reporting it was true.

??

>a ok hand sign is now a racist symbol
The fuck?

>Some autists on the internet is the same as a news site

K Goldstien

>go diving
>signal that you're okay
>you're now a white supremacist

daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

haha! way to name the jew, fwend! remember to MAGA!

I'm never going to understand the logic of accusations of being a jewish shill coming from jewish shills

The ADL never aid that the "ok" hand sign represented white nationalism. The person that made the article just up and lied. Can you believe that?

Wrong

aol.com/article/news/2017/04/27/is-the-ok-sign-becoming-an-alt-right-symbol/22058239/