youtube.com/watch?v=5QEfVAZRVNY
youtube.com/watch?v=KBiXQTn1xTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh0EoP56O6A
youtube.com/watch?v=7YKnbVtHgSg
youtube.com/watch?v=xPcUHfTbcBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spenny deserved to win more.

Did he?

Kenny cheated constantly, I can't root for a fuckhead that cheats.

In it's purest form.

A month ago this was all I watched for weeks on end. Absolute kino.

An amazing show

Are fake ass reddit shows kino?

I don't know, you tell me.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Honestly I've seen every episode at least 5 times, and my favorites at least 10. I remember watching the series finale live with my best friend. Good times

Who can stay awake the longest was the best one. No cheats just balls to the wall trying to stay awake.

Tell me 1(one) single thing that isn't Reddit

Everything was fake, wake up you little shit kids

Days of our Lives, pure unadultered kino that deflects anything reddit

First time i saw the episode where they take care of the robot babies i laughed for like 10 minutes straight during the montage of kenny abusing the baby. Great show.

Sup Forums

I'm still amazed spenny did this
youtube.com/watch?v=5QEfVAZRVNY

>who can imitate each other better
That episode was a goldmine of lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=KBiXQTn1xTw

Make way for the actual star of the show.

Grandpa grandpa...

Absolutely. Considering how depraved and absurd the show was I'm always surprised it's not discussed more around here. Did it not get aired in the States?

I don't think so, but it was put on Netflix.

Got aired in the netherlands funny enough

Honestly one of he worst shows i have ever watched.

It was briefly on Game Show Network.

t. Spenny

I had never heard of it, ever, until a friend told me. Now its one of my favorite series

>BEST EPISODE HERE, HI
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh0EoP56O6A

for people that call everything fake, they had careers before and after the show that makes their relationship believable if exaggerated for an entertaining show

Can a man get a source?

I believe their relationship deteriorated seriously after the show, you can see it happen over the course of the seasons as Spenny gets more paranoid and neurotic while Kenny gets more depraved. That would lead me to believe it's real.

My favorite is Who Can Piss off More people

>kenny abandons a minivan in the middle of a massive intersection, beats up the blue jays mascot, and has a plane fly the words JESUS SUCKS over toronto
>Best Spenny can do is wear a disguise and jump out of bushes at people and immediately hand them an apology letter

he could have if he wasn't literally retarded

I believe Kenny got in a good bit of trouble over that one.

He deserved to lose more with how much of a whiny baby he was

I've seen Spenny multiple time's at Union Station in Toronto, he looks like a bag of shit and I think he's a roofer or something alone those lines now given the gear he had.

you can see on the vice promo's for their tour that Spenny's on anti-depressant's and doesn't care at all, and Kenny is still holding on ( he's usually in the city talking shit about his next "big" project or surprised when people don't know him anymore).

anyway. the show was amazing but it could never last, and they aren't actually creative independent of one another.

Modern Toronto would applaud it

Far as I know Matt and Trey got season 4 and onwards onto the Comedy Network.

>bit of trouble
he literally managed to piss off god, so yeah I'd say so

>"what the fuck is that shit"

Spenny was the one who ended the show after telling Kenny that they weren't friend anymore. You can tell that years later he still can't stand the guy

Kenny owns a nightclub in downtown Toronto and married a model while Spenny is performing acoustic guitar at bars in rural Canada so that should tell you who came out on top

deleted scene kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7YKnbVtHgSg

So I guess Kenny ultimately won in the end.

>This video contains content from OfficialeOneTV, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
I can't watch a deleted scene from a Canadian show in Canada. Shit, now I'm going to have to take several seconds of my time to circumvent this.

The last couple of seasons jumped the shark and were scripted to hell (gorilla suit episode for example).

The earlier seasons were more genuine and unique, even if they too were fake. Those early seasons were pure genius.

I'm sure if the show came back they would just up the script even more and continue the decline of the show. I'm glad its finished.

are u a hacker

the whiteboard segment of "who can imitate the other better" is the best scene in the entire show

"who can keep a squid on their head longer" is overrated

how do you miss the point of the show this hard

Yeah, I hacked youtube and now I can view it. It's Spenny sperging out about his suitcase

The episode where Spenny leaves and that weird guy came on really cemented your thought there

thats awesome

>family gets a new smart TV
>go through the settings and connect it to the wifi
>lol user are you a hacker?

I literally saw the two of them do their standup act last night. Together.

>go through the settings and connect it to the wifi

sounds like something a hacker would do

Kenny looks so old it's depressing

Time to go back

When Spenny got a blowjob from the tranny, I couldn't stop repeating to myself
>this is reddit, this is memes

You too? I just sat there with my hands in my lap, shaking my head furiously as I rocked back and forth repeating that too. God, it only got louder as the scene went on, and no matter how hard I covered my ears I couldn't drown out the sound of my own voice repeating "This is reddit, this is memes".

anyone got any paintable kennys?

He's so photogenic

how the fuck does this guy get laid
anytime he wants

now we're talking my ching chong language

Sense of humour, money, and dashing good looks

watching who can bone more women ep right now youtube.com/watch?v=xPcUHfTbcBQ

kenny is just assertive and confident and funny and fun and smart and self-aware and not a fucking retarded weirdo. He naturally creates a playtime vibe that girls find appealing. Him being a gross goofball sociopath is part of the the thrill.

are you saying i should just be myself

are you a sociopath?

but look at his wife. he married a girl like 20 years younger than him kek.

by keeping spenny around he ends up looking like the sexiest man alive by comparison

no how do i become one

if "yourself" is assertive and confident and funny and fun and smart and self-aware and not a fucking retarded weirdo then yes.

otherwise make efforts to make yourself become those things.

have a likely-genetic structural frontal lobe deviancy combined with a lifetime of trauma and learned behavior that leads to you being able to not have or not care about annoying human shit like empathy or remorse.

If anyone follows Spenny on his personal Facebook, he has sunken so low that he has become his tv "character".
It's pathetic and sad.

It's funny how everyone is pestering him day in day out about wolfish and calls him names constantly.

Spenny lives in the same city as me and he frequently hosts open mic nights at a pretty shitty little bar

He eats it up too

Yes.

Duh. It's a fucking TV show.

No way. Who can blow the biggest fart was the best episode. When kenny rips that big one on the stairs, I lose my shit every time.

>spenny is gay

Whut

Spenny being a fucking desperately cringey weirdo isn't fake.

actually wrong

tumblr whore

Triumph of the will is hilarious tho, mostly. I think Kenny does good work himself.

this ^ spenny was just a human piƱata.

If you count the times Kenny cheated as a win for Spenny (which Spenny did), the final score was even if I recall

Also childhood is idolizing Kenny while adulthood is understanding Spenny

You haven't seen more than three episodes have you?

>it's a kenny and spenny tie and the cameramen make them do some gay shit episode

I don't even have to watch the clip to read the line in Kenny's voice and start laughing. It's the little things in this show like that that really make it one of the all time greats