Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread: Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5m4b4o
youtube.com/watch?v=gJX2iy6nhHc
youtu.be/y2J7me4LtRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck the mods edition

【急募】英語ができる人!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

スレ立て乙
奴が来るのも時間の問題かもな

まとめサイトのため?

その国旗でそれを言うのか・・・

なんや

だけどアメリカ語って言わなかった

dailymotion.com/video/x5m4b4o
うますぎワロタww

ワンパンマン

一般常識じゃなかったっけ

>ficki-ficki where are roman nobelesse lolis?

>セリフ:この胸の中に
>女の胸が見える
面白い番組w

おまえみたいなのが一番日本にとって害悪
エロアニメしか頭になく世界のこともまったく知らず、海外の日本人がどんな目にあってても自分に関係なければお構いなし 偽善者ぶってここで韓国人をかばえば良いい人面できると思ってる

皆さんお早うございます
日本人の方へいい一日を。

本日の曲
youtube.com/watch?v=gJX2iy6nhHc

本日の猫
ペット登録可能です

デイリーモーションってまだ存在してたのか

在日認定チョンモメンおつ
格好良いから神風特攻隊の遺書読もうぜ

やっぱりオーソドックスでしょ

今日はいつお昼ごはん食べるのかな?

Doesn't look that bad
t.google maps

Also that is a moat inside a castle

I see. Is it easy to find part-time jobs there? Or do you have to head to Tokyo to find part-time jobs?

seems like it has to do with employment

そもそもこのスレにニートなんかおらんだろw

I'm learning Japanese in college and I regret it so much. None of the professors are actually teaching us anything useful, they expect us to go to Japan for a year so we can learn everything there but I'm too poor for that. Don't even get me started on kanji, I can read many of them but can't write them from memory so I have shit grades. What should I do?

尻以外に何が目に入るというのだろうか

Switch to engineering

まぁもう昼食時間です
いただきます

youtu.be/y2J7me4LtRg

なんかすげーな、会話よくできないのにネイティブみたいに歌えるよね

ドイツ人いなかったのに
悲しいわ
俺、やってみればいいかな

I wish I could but I suck at everything that involves science and maths, and I hate these subjects. I really want to be fluent in Japanese someday and try to learn other languages too but I'm on the verge of giving up. Also, I'm about to graduate and I'm sick of college, I don't want to get another degree.

とうぶん明るい話にはならない
いじめパート終わっても放蕩オヤジの話になるから

歌えるならオーディション受けろよ
応援するよ

Give back Slesvig to Denmark desu senpai.

hmmm that sucks. I'm from a STEM field so I can't give to too much advice, but couldn't you get a job in a company, that involves preparing people who have to go to Japan? Like teaching them cultural differneces and shit like that?
We got those guys in our company.

歌えないけど…漫才とかは出るに足りない?

>息子らを徴集させる
シナへの徴兵もあったのか
興味深い
でも恐怖以外にも中華思想に乗っかって優越を感じてる部分もあると思うな
被害者が加害者に共感して楽になろうとする心理なのかもしれないが、複雑なものが根付いてると思う

Fくんかな?乙です
>Janによく使われてるあだ名はHonza
なぜこうなるの?っていう愛称が西洋では時々ありますよね。
>ドイツ語のHansから出来たと思われます
この説明を聞いてもまだ理解ができませんw
Jan=Johannという事ですか?

必殺技でありそう

何度も言われてるが、四季を意識する文化が無い
季節感という意識が無い
奴らは夏に寒ければ平気で冬服を着る
終了

メイポールとかそういうのは関係ない

>漫才
さすがにそれは無理だろう
落語にしろ

イギリス人女性の方がおっぱいはよさそうだけど…
イギリス人女性は、ヨーロッパの中で胸が1番大きいらしい

That's the plan but it sounds so difficult to actually get that sort of jobs in the first place. I have to look for an internship to write an essay and hopefully graduate but I can't find internships that involves that type of work if you're not amready fluent and already went to Japan at least a year.

なるほど、この双葉バージョンは新しいのか?

古いサイト「裏ふたば」に何が起こったのか?

Let me be frank with my frog friend.
If you want to learn japanese in a reasonable amount of time you'll need to work your ass off.I've been studying if every single day for 3 hours for 2 years and only now I'm able to understand most of the dialogues.
Even then it is a very rewarding language in music, literature, pop culture and every other aspect.
If you really want to learn it you must be invested, don't become one of those memes who spend 5years to learn it.

>今年の果物の甘さを去年のと区別できるのかよ
四季のある国の人間なら誰でもできるが?

眠たい(つд`)

*愛国者

(๑•ω•)وokデス *...*゚

あああそうか、なるほど
勉強になった
教えてくれてありがとな

Is there something like JET for French? If you went with a program like that it might work.

ドイツ人はユーモアのセンスがない
ダメだよダメダメ

Isn't a barbarian caucasians who had resided in north and middle region of Europe? Like Gaul or Germania

ワロタw

>落語にしろ
さすがにこのアニメを見たことあるでも大体わからない

お前こそ頭大丈夫か。
普通の感覚だろ。

Tell me about gun laws in nippon

「赤犬が一番美味い」って格言が残ってるくらい犬は食われてるよ
昔からだけど特に戦中は食べ物ないしね

try reading a japanese newspaper or an article online. for every kanji you don't understand, write it down, learn its meaning, memorize it, and add it to your anki reps or whatever.

language courses in college focus too much on hard memorization and not nearly enough on actual application. that's why i suggest trying to read a newspaper. make use of the knowledge you seek. it might be less efficient than grinding out anki reps, but it will make it easier to not die of boredom.

声優ってなんでみんな早死になの?

え、これタダなの?w

ドラマCDにさえ字幕つける外人オタクも落語には字幕つけないからな

Ironically, I don't have enough free time to study it as much as I would like to because of all my assignments in English and marketing/business classes. I can't practice thanks to my hobbies mike I did for English because importing Japanese games is expensive or useless on region-locked consoles. I don't even have enough time to sleep and indulge in my hobbies anymore.

Maybe I'll buy the first Ace Attorney games on the 3ds since they're also in Japanese as well as English and I already played them. And I want to try otome games on the PSVita but I don't know if I'll like them.

I've been told it's hard to be selected if your first language isn't English, no matter how good your Japanese is. I'll try once I graduate but I won't get my hopes up.

Not enough free time to do that now but I'll keep that in mind.

안녕하세요!
I'M BACK

하나 둘 셋

Oh sorry I meant for teaching French, not English. Aren't there tons of Frenchaboos in Japan?

> mfw my blood type is A and I think any blood type including A doesn’t matter

>この説明を聞いてもまだ理解ができませんw
JohannもHansもJohannesから出来た略ですよ
>Jan=Johannという事ですか?
その通りです

>なぜこうなるの?っていう愛称が西洋では時々ありますよね。
日本人に馴染みのあるものは英語でのRichardがRickの他Dickになったり、RobertがRobの他Bobになったりでしょうね
これはRhyming slangに由来してるもので頭文字を変更しただけです

他にはJosefがPepaになります
これはイタリア語のGiuseppeがBeppeと略されたりチェコ語ではPepaになったそうです

スロバキア語ならAlexanderがŠaňo(読み方はシャニョ)になりますけど
これはハンガリー語由来、
そこではAlexanderじゃなくてSándor(シャーンドル)であだ名はSanyi(シャニ)です
そしてなぜSándorになったのかというと多分Alexanderの「アレク」の部分を除いたんじゃないかなと思います

フランス人は1週間に1度しか風呂に入らない

他のスレって常に立ち続けているのはこことDJTだけだけどそこだけにいるの?
それともint全域に潜んでるってこと?

つながっている
傷物語だけが映画になってるけど本来なら2期になってるはずの作品だよ
アニメ見るんならwikiで原作の順番を確認してから見たほうがいいだろうね

Yes but there aren't looking for French teachers as much as English teachers apparently. I've been told that by someone who was selected to teach French once she came back.

That sucks man.
>Maybe I'll buy the first Ace Attorney games on the 3ds since they're also in Japanese as well as English and I already played them
Good idea.
頑張れ、フランス君 I hope you learn it someday.

いやモンゴルでも別に生きていけるから
モンゴル人は日本人に勝てるから来てる
モンゴルなめんなよこら

Yeah makes sense, but you still got an option there. And grades don't matter that much if you get to the job interview. A good impression is way more important.

ごめん、「他の患者さん大勢いた?」と聞きたかった。

>people who have ADHD is bad at learning langage
>japs learn english for at least 6 years but still like "i can't spik engrissyu"
>inbreeding is one of the reasons for ADHD

What does this mean?

>薬局の人に聞く
聞いたけど、なんか近くに営業している病院がなさそうです
その上に、私立クリニックがすごく高くないですか?

>And I want to try otome games on the PSVita but I don't know if I'll like them.
>otome games
WAITAMINUTE

君は何が目的なの?

Why don't regular Japanese people like anime music? It seems most anime music artists are only known among anime fans, while regular Japanese people don't seem to care or even know about them. Why is this the case?

うるさーい
ごちゃごちゃ言うと
なぐるぞー
僕は本当は少女時代が好きだったんだけどフラれたんだー
だから韓国が嫌いなんだよー

I'm afraid not, but thank you for taking the time to find one for me.
Je vous dis encore merci, the f.

Thanks. I'm still salty, there are so many games I wanted to play in Japanese on the 3ds so I could practice and play them before finding spoilers but it'q region-locked even though it's a handheld. I'm still salty.

I'll definitely try to apply for it when I'll be able to

A friend of mine is really into otome games for some reason so I thought she could recommand me some games.

are you kijo?

1st for 佳奈美

Good luck with getting your job!

But now to the main point...otome games are usually for...I don't know how to ask this politely but ummm
How is your dick status?

彼の発音は西洋人独特の訛りがなくて聞きやすかった

うっさい
もうお前はひっこんでろ。
何言ってるかわからん。言葉がメチャクチャだ。
もっと日本語勉強してからここに来い。
お前に日本語は向いてない。

I have a choice between going to Japan, France, or Russia for student exchange next year. What are Japanese universities like?

なんかわからんがkorea korea言ってる奴が前スレの犯人だから、お前がそうだとみんな思ってる。

>なんか、食べ合わせが悪そうなんたけど
美味しいですけど
濃い味のカレーから、刺身で舌に休憩

>で、麻雀は勝ったか?
3連続で2着
ウマがなくて、残念でした

>夜食か
普通の晩御飯だった
9時ぐらいに召し上がったが、今は写真をうpした

>ルーは何を使った?
ディナーカレー辛口5

ドイツのAVってやたらスカトロが多いんだっけ
どこに需要あるんだよw

クソゴミカス奇形ゴミやろーがよぉ
おまえなにえらそーな口きいてんの?
アホなの?馬鹿なの?自殺するの?ねぇ?発狂して自殺するの?
今から自殺したくなっちゃうの?ねぇ、自殺
自殺したいの?自殺したくなったの?ねぇ、自殺
どうやって自殺するの?ねぇどんな方法で自殺したくなったの?ねぇ
もっとキチガイじみた書き込みしてみろw
おれの余興のために踊ってみろぉ笑

Czech and Slovak natively
English, Japanese
And basic Hungarian I got from my parents, which helped with learning Japanese

I did have a few years of German in High School
but I never got good at it so that doesn't count if you ask me

>第2外国語で仏語、第3外国語で独語
使ってないと忘れちゃいますよね、私のドイツ語も基本の基本しかない感じですよ

>蚊に噛まれたし、泥に沈んだし、寄生虫だらけの川を渡った
ワロタww
どこのアマゾンだよw

それで聞いています。どうやらここの平均年に比べたら幼そうですね。

oh i get it now
thank you
sometimes i can tell the difference between the scent of a 30 year old women and 40 year old woman

Almost all of my friends are women and some of them are fujoshi, so they recommand me weird shit all the time and now I'm curious.

ごめん、話し過ぎるかもしれない。

日本のクリスマスがどう?
子どもたちがサンタに信じてる?w