Left or right why have you reported them to manager/hiro yet?

Left or right why have you reported them to manager/hiro yet?
Both swaglord(alt right) and redwood(alt left) moderate Sup Forums based solely on their political stance and not the boards subject.

Don't you want Sup Forums to be about television and film?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/korindo/status/858152020275900417
instagram.com/hunteroshea/
instagram.com/marshallwinter/
instagram.com/rayroamsaz/
instagram.com/kokody/
archive.foolz.us/tv/thread/23212937/#23213836
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S47148224#p47148635
archive.foolz.us/tv/thread/23212937/#23213984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like advertisements and also enjoy being abused

*solves captcha to make this post*

Sup Forums is Sup Forums now

this. embrace this and you will have more fun.

ginger spent almost a decade to get revenge on this board for bullying him when he showed up though
are you really going to not let him finally have it?

I was literally just about to proxy a dozen reports on the Sup Forums threads to get mods attention. /tvi is a fucking joke tonight

Just use those to spam more garbage :^)
The more Sup Forums we attract the faster we get rid of the game of thrones general cancer

bump for Sup Forums's soul

Since i got banned for reporting one time a while ago, i don't give a shit anymore.

Gore or violence against women??

you can't get banned for reporting you lying faggot

sadly this

You absolutely can, and I have been banned for reporting.

Why do you report Sup Forums threads then? People have fun in those too

twitter.com/korindo/status/858152020275900417

Hiro is too busy fucking ugly Kemono Friends cosplayers and hanging out with ZUN

looks like mods finally showed up

because it triggers redditors like you

Sup Forums lost it's soul when waifu threads were banned and the trips went away

>alt left
how to know how to discard someone's opinion

> swaglord
> alt-right
Just admit you only want left-leaning politics you cunt

>redwood
He's still around? I thought he fucked off

>watching Trump on TV literally right now
>politics aren't part of television and film

frontman and do nothing stooge

I would not be surprised to find out any of the truths to the operation of this boar pre and post moot

all Sup Forums boards should be slightly off topic.

if we were forced to be 100% serious all the time, we would unironically be reddit

You can, i literally got banned for reporting Sam 'Cuck' Hyde threads when his shills started to hit this board harder than BLACKEDfags.

every thread is some from of advertising

youre better off ignoring and hiding 3/4 of the shittiest stuff like youtube "personalities"

the best way to snub an attention whore is to revoke all attention

So the cowardly left is trying to get someone fired for not providing a safe space for them by tattling on them? what a shocker.

Get a fucking life lmao

I've gotten a warning for posting in a trump thread and my post was deleted when the rest of the thread wasn't. I wasn't even being anti trump. I was just talking about how he flip flopped on all his issues and I get my fucking post deleted.

Been happening to me too.

If you post anything critical of Trump in one of the hundreds of Trump threads that flood the board, you'll get a ban for "posting in an off topic thread" while the thread will remain up for hours and garner hundreds of pro-Trump shitposts.

See:

Safe space? No, mods have an obvious bias so who is really getting the safe space you delusional faggot?

>making a junior varsity Sup Forums your Alamo
>because you don't like Colbertposting
>on a Saturday night

What else do you expect from them?

>wah wah wah Sup Forums isn't my liberal friendly hug box safe space!

These people are pathetic.

proof swaglord is alt right?

No, that article he apparently wrote about Bill Nye's shit show doesn't make him alt right, sweetie

You mean we(not you since you're not we apparently) aren't already?

do you really expect someone to stay here and delete the same shit over and over again for 24 hours straight?

this board is cancer and nobody could properly moderate this board

>HURRRRRGH HRRGH HGGH
There's a board for news discussions, everything else bar cartoons belongs here.

Did your brainlet reddit mind just stop reading at alt right? It's going after the leftycuck mod that allows them to spam cuck shut too

>slightly
I'm fine with that, but it hasn't been the case with this shithole ever since 2010.

I got a warning for reporting.

I could, for $76,000 per year.

I really could.

I'm a devout lefty and I agree with everything he said. Frauds like Nye are hurting our cause and driving people to the right.

Creepy Colbert, Current Year Man, Bill Nye, Smug Black Science Guy, all of these people are the worst thing that ever happened to the left.

>do you really expect someone to stay here and delete the same shit over and over again for 24 hours straight?
That's what janitors sign up for, they can also not apply for it and it's not 24 hours a day, they have shifts. There are these things called timezones, idiot.

Do people actually come to Sup Forums for serious posts and discussion like they're in a high brow cinema club or something?
I come here for shitty memes and because I get banned on Sup Forums so I use this place as my toilet

No, fuck off. That just ends up spiraling into retards trying to find dumb ways to be as off topic as possible all the time. Either make every board Sup Forums, or just make every board board specific.

This

>implying swaglord is bad all the time
>implying redwood shouldn't be shoot at first sight

sigh

how do you know anyone even signs up? if one guy signs up to do it and is accepted you fucking expect him to do it?

if you're on this board and you try to sign up to clean shit you probably wouldn't even be accepted

Colbert isn't creepy, he's just a hack comedian.

>Left or right why have you reported them to manager/hiro yet?
Because the site has absolutely no way to contact the admin about anything

I mean you can't even annotate a report, it's just garbage.

Unless a mod starts posting CP hiroshimoot does not give a fuck, all he cares about is his bottom line.

No, I come here for shitposting about movies and TV along with some discussion.

FUCK MODFS AND FUCK JANITORS

This is how you spot a Redditor.
The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.
The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend.

You can get banned for SAYING you reported someone, you paira cunts.

>Do people actually come to Sup Forums for serious posts and discussion like they're in a high brow cinema club or something?
We used to, before the children. Before the baneposters, the nostalgia critic fans, the family guy retards, the zack snyder faggots. We used to, god dammit, even if not all the time.

>there'll never be a forum with a pleasant layout like Sup Forums x but with actual discussion

You're right OP, we should have hardcore moderation and start posting in only generals so we can be like nu-Sup Forums

Fuck I hate communists, before they hit that button to post m8...

uhhhhhhhhhh you do know we got Sup Forums'd in 2013 and it lasted a whole year before swaglord realized he could benefit from baneposting redditors right?

I come to discuss shows and movies I've seen, or look for ideas of something new to watch.

psh normies aren't baneposters right seekrit klub

instagram.com/hunteroshea/
instagram.com/marshallwinter/
instagram.com/rayroamsaz/
instagram.com/kokody/

99chan?

I did not, and have never, announced a report

This is why this board isn't a proper fit for you. Get a more fruitful hobby rather than fucking Star Wars and marvel movies if you want to have more meaningful interactions

If you've been on this board for less than 5 years and you have an opinion on it you should k.y.s.

It's not so much that Sup Forums is entirely for shitposting. It's just this board specifically. It's a board about television and movies for fuck's sake. What did you expect people to actually take this topic seriously? Movies and television are inherently trash entertainment, and this board simply reflects that.

Sup Forums was killed m8. Killed. It wasn't the same as what happened to Sup Forums. I know it was bad but it just wasn't the same.

What time does the gore spam start?

get lost tripfag

another one for the filter

Yup.

People actually think tv and movies are not for time wasting.

>The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.
Completely, completely incorrect. Wrong. Totally false. Lies, lies, crap, nonsense, lies.

>swaglord(alt right)
1000000000000000000000% incorrect. I know Jay personally

I just want the mods to allow one, JUST 1 /tv related cunny thread at once, like with Bane?posting

Well it's incorrect simply because alt-right is some mad up garbage that liberals pushed because some loser with a hitler haircut and 2k twitter followers coined it and they wanted him to be the face of the right.

Same how there is no such thing as the "alt-left"

It's all made up garbage, not real movements.

No, he's legitimately creepy. There's something deeply unsettling about his persona.

! BEWARE !
! DANGEROUS PEDOPHILE !

archive.foolz.us/tv/thread/23212937/#23213836
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S47148224#p47148635
archive.foolz.us/tv/thread/23212937/#23213984

! BEWARE !
! DANGEROUS PEDOPHILE !

I would probably be a terrible mod because I would stop discussions on movies I don't like.

99 homes? More like 99 day ban.

Redditards are also responsible for kino shit posting

This is a really cure excuse for being too proud of yourself to post on Sup Forums
I mean it. What board did you crawl out of after you heard about Sup Forums thanks to baneposting?

That's exactly the type of attitude that gives power to Sup Forums to come here and spam shitty memes.

>Well it's incorrect simply because alt-right is some mad up garbage that liberals pushed because some loser with a hitler haircut and 2k twitter followers coined it and they wanted him to be the face of the right.

It was used as a self-identifier by some bloggers like Brett Sevens before the media adopted it

It wasn't the media that adopted it. It was democratic operatives... oh wait, nevermind, you're right.

No that's exactly the type of attitude Sup Forumsedditors push to keep their sfw Sup Forums culture going. It's even funnier when they add something about the "current state" of x media which does make sense for their toys, but doesn't work for film and maybe television

I think reddit might be more your pace.

TV dramas and movies are not art and are not worthy of the serious and thoughtful discussion that you seem to desire.

If they don't do anything they just pick someone else from the queue.

It's been Sup Forums with a television twist for a while, hell most boards took a noticeable dip past 2012 for some reason, this site really needs more mods but they're probably scared of hiring people who will puhs their own agenda on the site.

giv ayylmao gf

Sounds like I'm in the right place already then, post baneposting parasite
Are you?