What is this guy good at?

What is this guy good at?

Attached: Romelu.Lukaku.000.jpg (700x367, 102K)

being a nigger

Repping, init

Choking

Should be Martial and Rashford up front. Mou is godawful too. Now that de gay is shitting it up he's starting to get exposed.

Muh Dik and eating fried chicken

Attached: uniteddab.jpg (558x314, 68K)

fuck you OP

Scoring?

dabbing

oh wait, that isn't Pogba

he actually scored the absolute mad man

LMAO

His only point is to make the whitebois of Stoke, West Brom and Swansea SHOOK by his presence

scoring 24 goals a season vs Stoke, West Brom and Southampton and disappearing in every big game

underrated

Yeah its his fault if United plays like fucking standard liège or Anderlecht

What's his name again?

XDddddd

Running slowly, pointing at the space in front of his feet looking exasperated and waving his arms around calling for a pass when he's a yard offside.

shut up

Standing stationary behind several opposition players and then complaining when he doesn't get the ball

balding

Scoring

Wasn't he the only one showing fight all game? Not sure how you can shit on him while pogmeme and sanshit are there performing like that.

Being a backup dancer

blacking white slags

>the next Drogba they said

Fuckin yo bitch

Hes not the problem in that team though, it's their useless midfield. Pogdab does literally nothing most games. Matic is limited to collecting the ball and passing it to someone better. The fullbacks are instructed to stay back so Rom is stuck up front alone with no passes to receive.

He'd be great at Spurs or Chelsea, no idea what convinced him to go Yanited

Chelsea don't want a striker that runs into space from fast balls, they never get that sort of space from their play style.

Chelsea need a clinical striker who can take shots whilst still tightly marked so long as the ball gets to them.

O I R U D E B O I
I

R
U
D
E

B
O
I

literally manu's best outfield player

he's no Ben Yedder but I thought he played pretty well tonight

Lukaku's career will dwarf Drogba stop pretending

poor man's batshuayi

Attached: 1520929001456.jpg (500x535, 30K)

>Assumed it was a joke
>See flag
>Oh he's serious

Jesus christ man, thats embarrasing.

Probably eating

Don't know about Chelsea but Conte definitely wanted Lukuku. He loves that type of striker.

He was their best player tonight. The problem was the every time he got the ball, he was completely isolated. Man Utd's midfield is absolute dog shit and gave none of the attackers any support (though Sanchez is beyond help).

how tf can that midfield perform that bad?

he is too old. black players become shit in their mid 20's

Matic is a carthorse, Fellaini is just shit and Pogba is what is know in some schools as a thick, lazy nigger. Then a bunch of useless pace merchants and
>Sanchez
on the wings doing and creating nothing. Not surprising at all that he gets no service really.

he got the big size 12s on his feet

Based malawi

Telling his man to SHUT UP

Drogba has scored some really clutch goals in his career. Lukaku can only ever DREAM of reaching that level of clutchness.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (275x183, 17K)