BRUBFF

So...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_Barack_Obama_during_2009
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

DRUMPHHH IS A NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm listening to Trump on TV now, speaking at some rally. Why does he feel the need to remind everyone that he won the election multiple times during every speech? Yeah, we fucking know, that's why you're president. Like every losing candidate, everyone stopped caring about Hilary the moment the election was over, but he keeps bringing her up and talking like he's still on the campaign trail.

Why does he keep bringing it up? He's like a little child, saying "Nyaah nyaah, remember how I won? Remember? Guys I won the election guys!"

Why does coblert bring up Trump within the first 5 seconds of every show?

because Trump is currently president.

If Trump had *lost* the election and Colbert was still bringing him up every episode, then it would be the same

He keeps bringing it up because it's effective. Lets not forget Obama kept campaigning like this when he first got elected....

ZUMPH

He didn't do that with Obama

DUMPXDPPP

>Lets not forget Obama kept campaigning like this when he first got elected....
That never happened though? Obama stopped caring about campaigning basically as soon as he won, and only started again as the 2012 election drew close. And after 2012 he cared about it even less

that's because Colbert is a liberal.
conservative hosts ragged on Obama within the first few minutes of their show for 8 years straight

BUT OBAMA DID NOTHING WRONG WAAAAAAAAH

He liked Obama

Reddit is now pretending that this meme is actually somehow pro-Colbert. Don't let them change the narrative. This is an ANTI-Colbert meme. We're showing how much of a joke he is. Remember that and post safely. Praise kek.

BLORMPH is fascist

How many layers of irony are you on my dude?

For those that don't know, we're showing how Colbert is a joke of a """comedian""" that isn't to be taken seriously, Mods are trying really hard to stop us.

are they, though?

>Obama stopped caring about campaigning basically as soon as he won, and only started again as the 2012 election drew close.
God you make me so angry just spouting lies like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_Barack_Obama_during_2009

The domestic trips there were almost always to rally people to support some new legislation. Post election campaigning didn't start with Trump.

Umm, sweetie, President Obama was competent... jus' sayin'!

Because he's a senile, retarded jew lover.

>Umm, sweetie, President Obama was competent... jus' sayin'!
>Umm, sweetie
>... jus' sayin'!
I know you're kidding around but you're hurting me, please stop.

Because it isn't funny you fucking faggot. "IT'S 2015" was funny. This has no effort behind it.

>implying "IT'S 2015/2016/CURRENT YEAR" took any effort

Koksal?

>it's getting to easy to make fun of leftards, please stahp

>posting a warped image of colbert with autistic screeching is a meme

Those kind of trips are every president's obligation to help their own party. I fully expect Trump to go around making speeches supporting Republican legislation, but I wouldn't have expected him to keep holding heated rallies like this.

By 2009, Obama basically stopped holding such election rallies, and his speeches had become noticeably worse because he wasn't campaigning for himself anymore; he was just arguing for his side like every president does throughout their entire tenure. He'd stopped talking about John McCain and other former opponents by the end of election week. But Trump is still doing all that shit almost six months after the fact. Trump's speech tonight sounded like he still thinks he's campaigning against Hilary

Trump is very narcissistic, so it's to be expected. In a way, it's kind of refreshing having a president that's almost completely transparent, though.

Okay, so your own personal definition of what counts as post election campaigning only applies to Trump. Got it.