Official /manutd/ general

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Leicester's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Attached: 1200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png (1200x1216, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/paulpogba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sub-in flogba
>lose the game
really grinds my gears

>Leicester
Just wait for Slovakia
He's coming back tonight

Epic proxy post my fellow white American

>Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I fucking love reading these threads
>when the customers seethe

hey dude, you know this is satire/trolling right?

>Be british
>Bring niggers in
>Somehow doesn´t work again
oh oh

ABUs cant handle the banter

How can you cheer for these niggers? I understand if you grew up in the late 90s with Beckham and Cantona or 00's with Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy. But these coons? LMAO.

just came to laugh at EPL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja how fucking trash is Pogba? jajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajjaajajajjajaaajjjjajjajaja

>instagram.com/paulpogba
Gets me every time.

The truth is that man utd without sir alex is just a generic rich football club with no identity. man utd is dead

This semen slurping sport isn't for me, but did ManU just lose because they went all in against Liverpool?

Isn't that bit retarded considering their status on the table and the importance of Champions League?

redcafe is offline for me la

GET FUCKED CUSTOMERS

Attached: 1510445935112.jpg (640x593, 39K)

This was LITERATLY Sevilla tonight when they got sick of messing about

>ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: aY42M6q_700b.jpg (460x1301, 86K)

>WE
>CUSTOMERS
>EPL
The absolute state of bong football.

A few hours ago, I went to my barber and asked him for a Manchester United haircut. When he was done, I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess at the back, there was a gaping hole through the middle, and there wasn't much of anything on the sides or up front.

I then pulled out the receipt and saw that he charged me 700 million for it.

what is a abu

anything but united

players head got bigger after beating pool

YFW YOU REMEMBER THAT SEVILLA LOST 5-1 TO SPARTAK AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: original.jpg (730x460, 73K)

I love how Pep dominates the league once and all of a sudden all the managers want to leave, Pochetino wants to go to PSG, Mourinho will be sacked, Wenger might be sacked, Conte will be sacked.

The only ones left standing will be Guardiola, Klopp and maybe Wenger....lol based.

Attached: King-Pep.jpg (810x539, 44K)