Hey Sup Forums

You can ITT only if your country is 99,5%+ white.

what about my province which is 99.8% white?

you could fit all the non-whites here into a living room

>25% russians

TOP KEK ESTONIFAT!!
Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Estonia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Estonian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other subhumans first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY estonifat shit they see. When America's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Reporting in. 99 percent pure blooded

May we evacuate ethnic Russians and pro-Russian Estonians before?

Well since your province it times larger than my whole country and is white, you can stay.

Still whiter than you, Abdul :^)

The U.S even isn't 60% white. Your """whites""" have indian and nigger blood in them. You even have Italian blood in you (a.k.a niggers of Europe).

>implying

Am I good enough Senpai?

W-well we have 0.5% each of black nigs, sand nigs, and chink nigs

Could you please drop a nuke in Helsinki so I get permission to post in this thread? It's important to me

The truth is that >95% white countries are so unsuccessful and poor that even non-whites don't want to go there.

Name 3 countries that are 99%+ white despite having a population of 2mil and above

>There wouldn't be a square meter of Estonian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire
So, what would change after the invasion?

Yes, I'm implying reality.

I don't know if my country is 95.5...But it's close

Don't bully Eesti you filthy slav. You're the reason their country is so shitty.

>There wouldn't be a square meter of Estonian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire
Running water can't be on fire, amerifriend.

10/10 my friend.

>93% white
>Most people here think you live in a cuck country
>They can't even locate Holland on a map
>They don't know how much wealthier you are then them
>They live in a nation which is 50-60% of mud white instead of pure breeds
Yes, our insignificance is truely our greatest power.
I hope it stays that way.

You watch, all water will be evaporated with atomic bombs and radiation.

Sup

What if my state overall is white af and has as many people if not more than some EU countries?

If you take the town I live in it's actually probably around 100% white, upper middle class.

Trust me.

Suck my big black cock bitch