JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eUB6Un9TR7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luke is the last jedi.
Luke doesn't believe anymore in the jedi.
He teaches Rey to use the force but not in a jedi way.
Then he dies.

He is the las jedi.

WHO THE FUCK IS THE LAST JEDI

This confirmed?

Well yeah, he's a cis white male. They need to call the new jedi something non patriacharal.

jur jur bonks

benecio del toro's character is ezra bridger from star wars: rebels the cartoon

the twist is that there are still jedi out there

>feminist film
dropped

why do you think Hamill is so butthurt?

He is either killed by Kylo or he sacrife himself in some way to protect Rey.

I had forgotten about that...

But Benicio is this episode or in hte next?

>RETURN OF THE JEDI
the jedi are back

>THE FORCE AWAKENS
the jedi are... back again?

>THE LAST JEDI
nope, the jedi are gone

he's in this movie. his character has a codename on set (d.j.) and finn and the asian (rose) are sent to go find him by leia

i'm almost certain the cartoon ends with his "master" being killed and him fucking off so they find him years later in TLJ

when Luke dies we riot right?

hmmmm

maybe the las jedi is Ezra ??

Would Ezra return to kick Kylo's ass?

how old is ezra compared to luke

luke doesnt die because carrie dies in this movie (she originally went into a coma using the force during a space attack that would kill her)

luke most likely survives the series with kylo or poe dying instead

Luke can't die in this movie, it would feel really contrived after Han's death in TFA, and it would mean that none of the original main trio are present in Ep. 9

If they need a big dramatic tragic death in this movie, they can kill someone other than Luke.

wheres lando

Old Lando is in episode 8?

When Leia died Disney exes straight up says she had scenes with Luke in episode 9 that theyll have to tweak. So even if he dies he will be a force ghost in the last movie.

It can't be any worse than The Force Awakens.

Right?

>first film called the Force Awakens
>next one immediately called the last jedi

tfw modern nu-wars is all about clickbait titles no matter how nonsensical

He's the last jedi

I'm almost 99% certain they just recently said Leia has no scenes in IX after Carrie's death.

She's fucking dead. She originally went into a coma so they'll just have her die, or slip away at the end of the movie. Pretty simple fix.

>you have to be a jedi to use the force

the villain is an evil king zombie guy whos lived for thousands of years with the force, and is NOT a sith.

titles clickbait but the point is that you dont have to be a jedi to use the force to save the galaxy

the force isnt about jedi or sith but thats what it became about and now we get the true history of the force

who trained him?

If Darth Maul can survive being cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit, you best believe Mace Windu can survive falling out of a window

>and now we get the true history of the force

yeah that's the reason of characters like Bendu in Rebels.

colt four e five

AT-STs!
AT-STs!
AT-STs!
Millennium Falcon!
I recognize things!

When did you forgive Lucas, Sup Forums?

I was asking about Lando not Mace.

If Mace returns then he would be the most powerful Jedi or fighter in general of all.

Im not talking about Leia, she will obviously die in 8. Im talking about Luke, im pretty sure he wont foe because they outright said he and leia have lines together in 9.

asian girl is a spy and a traitor. del toro's character is a jedi. snoke is an oooooooold evil king dude who was chased off by early jedi so that's why he hates them.

episode ends with phasma schooling finn, poe getting killed and finn having to take up leadership in the resistance

Mace trained Lando before he became one with the force to go and bitch slap Palpatine's ghost

Thoughts?

Never.
When contrasted with the OT, the prequels are easily some of the worst movies ever made.
That might've been forgivable had he just left the OT alone but he couldn't do that.

>implying anyone gives af about any semblance of the force that doesn't revolve around jedi

I'M ONE WITH THE DISNEY SHILLS AND THE DISNEY SHILLS ARE WITH ME

nobody cares about your dumb normie opinion

Not interracial and possibly incest, I approve

I could like it....

Better than Finn/Poe gay love.

they're both Solo kids. nope

>Red Outline instead of yellow

Dropped

del toro is playing thrall since hes cannon, snokes is what this guy and the other said hes an ancient being who witnessed the beginning of the force hence why he asked kylo if hes felt the force reawaken in TFA. the original title was supposed to be "An Ancient Evil" but that would have been too obvious also snokes and the knights of ren are just a retweeking of the yusung vong who were another alien race that threatened the republic and empire but the idea sounded too star treky so they came up with snokes and the origins of the force

IS RED BECAUSE RED IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD AND INTENSE THINGS, AND THIS A DRAMATIC MOVIE

Big shoes to fill!

Star Wars is dead get over it

It's going to be good.

Fuck I can smell your Reddit from here.

>force awakens anywhere but trash tier

hahahahaha dead he say

look around old man, it's more alive than ever

denial

The title is plural.

Yes and there are threads posted about it everyday to remind us how dead it is.

No it's not. The spanish traslation is wrong.

And the Italian, French and German ones?

Jar Jar movie when?

The Last Goongas

They're probably related so it would be kind of weird.

Kylo Ren is cute tho.

They look good together

When did you forgive Disney, Sup Forums?

Kylo Ren is Ben Solo
Rey is Rey Palpatine

Kylo has a bitchin' ass helmet and costume, no wonder Rei wants his pingas.

A FUCKING MOOSE

Rian Johnson himself said it's singular and referring to Luke.

luke isnt on the dark side though, but nice attempt

FUCK

>not using luke's fear to leave tattooine

pleb

Christ

This

MY

DOWN

>"What do you see?"
>"Light. Darkness. The balance."
>"It's so much bigger."
And then
>"It's time for the Jedi to end."
It means Luke has found a better alternative for the Jedi, one that doesn't wank the light side-dark side duality. Expect him to be Qui-Gon 2.0.

I've seen better ships on Tumblr. Can't understand why Jew Jew Abrams made Kylo lust after Rey. Dark side, I guess?

Dubs confirm

>Ezra
>Jedi
That dark side using fuck ain't no jedi

>Luke is the last jedi.
It literally said that in the opening crawl of TFA so yeah.

Mark Hamill has already confirmed the movie is garbage in non-direct words.

He said that he didn't like what they were doing with Luke as a character, but he also admitted that sometimes his ideas aren't the best.

One of his ideas is that Luke and Leia should've followed Han to rescue him, but not reached Starkiller in time and only been able to see Han die. Personally, I feel like that would've caused more problems than it would've solved.

>board that got mad at RLM shitting on rogue one
>hates on star wars the rest of the year

you faggots will eat that shit up come december like the faggots you are

Seems pretty much confirmed by the Trailer.

So this scene was pointless?
youtu.be/eUB6Un9TR7o

le hack

That's not what happened with TFA though.

If this actually happens, do you think all the normie Nu-fans will rage about Disney killing Luke or do you think they won't give a shit because "STAR WARS"?

Same age

Han>Leia>Luke. Luke will die in e9.

good good

What a new concept.
>J-jedi are bad.
Baby's first exercise in nihilism.

Tell me right now Kylo fanboys. How can you possibly redeem a character who murdered his own father and one of the most popular characters in the Star Wars franchise?

HUH? HOW CAN YOU DO IT? YOU CAN'T THATS HOW!!

It all depends if he could carry that fucking watch up in his ass since Tatooine.

I can't wait until Sup Forums is btfo again when this movie gets worldwide acclaim by virtually everyone. Stay mad losers.

Lando is in it

Finn is his son, as well as Leia's. Lando cucks Han.

>appeal to majority fallacy

Retard

No way they related. She's the grandaughter of Palpatine, Obi Wan, or possible Snoke

Me personally I loved this movie

> in the last movie.

this goy thinks that there will ever be a last Star Wars movie

Who was the Jedi that returned?

So from being a hero Luke degraded to being a whiny suicidal pussy. That's disappointing.