It stopped being funny after the first video and started being cringey

It stopped being funny after the first video and started being cringey.

You don't get it

very cool

I agree. RLM has been cringey since the first video and anyone who likes it is a manchild.

That's the joke you twat.

Hiya dccuck

It's filled with pure hatred of capeboy fanfaggots. I love it.

VERY cool

V E R Y C O O L
E
R
Y

C
O
O
L

me personally, I love it

And NOW you understand why Sup Forums hates star wars. Because their internet friend simulator hates it because that garners them a lot of attention. They think repeating the "very cool" thing is a le funny troll but it is legit cringey as fuck. inb4 I get a bunch of delecious (You)s saying "very cool"

VERY COOL LOL

VERY cool.

crippling diabetes

I can't take this shit about this being ironic seriously when they have a set that looks like that.

I don't even care that it's a joke, that's laughably pathetic.

Very cool

verrrry cool

>if i spew out inside jokes enough then i won't have to confront people disliking my favorite internet personalities

I like RLM but their fans are absolute cancer. You're all essentially the reason why any criticism of anything Mike and Jay do is just ignored and made fun of, they can pretty much get away with anything and you'd eat it up.

Me personally, I'm happy they're growing more resentful of Disney, as it will likely open their minds to the greatness of dckino. Me personally, I think that would be *very* cool.

The Last Jedi is the greatest film ever made. Citizen Kane is a pile of DOG SHIT compared to TLJ.

By first video you mean the plinkett review of phantom menace, right?

>Phantom Menace
>First

actually thought two and four were the best. Rich's "it's a coffin for NEEEEEEERDS" bit had me laughing.

This.

Very cool.

very, very cool

All reviewers should be executed.

All reviewers should be sexy-cuted.

They have good chemistry and you're all mad you can have similar 'funny' coherent conversations with anyone let alone your parent

V E R Y
C O O L

Nah, I liked it up to tbe third one, though they were already stretching it. By the fourth one it just seemed spiteful and indicative of a certain lack of self awareness. I mean it just looks like they want to prove to themselves that they aren't pretty much what they're parodying.

I mean, they're a bunch of middle aged nerds talking about mostly pretty low brow movies. There's nothing particulary subversive about what they do, which is fine, of course, not everything needs to be subversive. Just makes it seem hypocritical when they act like they're making a stand against consumerism and the collectivist notion of nerd identity.

This would be more of a valid point if the overwhelming reaction to everything on the internet wasn't to hate it.

I kinda root for people who have the gall to like things. Cuz every obnoxious fan community is de facto defending itself against a zerg swarm of haters in the form of everyone else.

Yeah, it's kind of dumb based on where's it's coming from. I mean, these are the guys who made Space Cop. They can argue all they want about how it was "ironic," but the fact is that they made an attempt at creating something to appeal to nerds and it was an abject failure on every level.

Basic truth is that they took something that was worth a chuckle at first and senselessly beat it into the ground. They passed the point of no return when they started breaking the fourth wall and including scenes of themselves cracking up at their own jokes. They would absolutely murder anyone else who did that.

NC 2 was objectively funnier than the first one.
NC 3 was bad.
NC 4 was funny again.

The only one that was kind of bad was the most recent one, all the others were great.

>haha have you heard the last news about Disney's™ Marvel's ™ Star War's™ The Last Jedi™? here you go but ironically hahah people are so obsessed with his flick rightly so but you should be! jk we're ironic but here are the news about the flick haha we're ironic we make fun of shills too (sony ones though haha although sony obviously don't have shills because they are a running joke in the internet unlike disney haha go watch star wars) we're ironic but pre order the tickets now haha just kidding no but really
Fucking
Shills

But the second video is the best one.

No, the second video was as good, if not better. After that, it became redundant.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying RLM's mocking use of this phrase is cringey, or the podcaster's use of it, whom they're satirizing?

lol you guys are still watching this gen x trash?

Or maybe it's because nu Star Wars movies are derivative shit rehashes ridden with nostalgia pandering instead of good acting, script, cinematography and coherent plots

So is t joke here that you're implying they are literally shilling for Star Wars by mocking people, or are you mocking the practice of calling people shills by calling them shills on the most idiotic basis? I can't tell how many levels of irony this post under.