Why are Americans more physically developed than any other countries citizens?

Why are Americans more physically developed than any other countries citizens?

Is there anything the rest of the world can do to catch up? It kind of gets boring being the best at everything.

this b8 never this took off what makes you think you're any different from the mediocre shitposters before you

Must have something to do with the breeding programs during slavery.

I've never seen any American winning the manliest sport there is, Olympic weightlifting.

>bench 55 reps
I could do 55 with an empty bar. This pic is retarded.

OLY is gay as fuck
Useful for training the only sport worth mentioning: Rugby league

That dude is roided as fuck. I have a similar giganigga come to my pharmacy all the time and he buys over a hundred syringes a month. I don't even comprehend how he roids to need that many.

i'll bite

The truth is, Most European men don't place emphasis on being Number 1, unfortunately. This is down to early age programming we get in education, the good old "as long as you participated" and "share victory". We grow up in a highly feminised environment.

However, this don't mean we are completely unable to go full in and become total alpha, Our water is relatively clean and the foods we eat are relatively clean.

i suspect the same shit happens a lot to happen to of american people, but one thing you'll notice and i have, is that you'll rarely find a well rounded individual in america, If they are physically fit then they will have a shit IQ of only 100, if they are 'smart' then they are limp wrist liberal.

>sport with an offside rule
>good
Pick one, AFL is the true sport of man

Those are obvious photoshops, senpai.

Besides, roidniggers are invariably the most vapid and frustrating kind of "human" to exist. You get all kinds of built white guys, from the dropkick jocks to people doing their masters. Roidniggers come in but one variety.

t. muscle fetishist.

only trips can kill giganiga

Those are combine numbers. It's 55 reps at 225 lbs

NFL combine bench press weight is 225lbs you tard.

I'm not even a handball fan but I can use Google before saying something daft.

This.

Rampant culture is steroid abuse

>Why are Americans more physically developed than any other countries citizens?

They are also sicker than most

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

get tr1ps for giganiga ded

Wow, you're an epic memer. Please teach me.

Doesnt matter how physically fit if youre scared of something like this

>Why are Americans more physically developed than any other countries citizens?
We're not, we're fucking fatter.

Somebody post the trump photoshop

Don't worry kid... If you work hard you'll be a memester like me one day...

(You)

Ahaha
>tfw

Thanks "senpai" :)

Have a rare pepe

this is bait

When using a smiley face, it is proper etiquette, when on Sup Forums, to put a ^ in between the colon and closing parenthesis.

Only black americans tho. Because white americans are weak asf

physically developed = superior body fat

You and your entire cuck history :^)

you can both suck on my fat union cock