Why doesn't RLM mock TFA? Is it because they unironically loved it?

Why doesn't RLM mock TFA? Is it because they unironically loved it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TFA was RLM being suckered by fanservice.

R1 is RLM pretending they won't be suckered by fanservice.

>STILL butthurt that a bunch of youtubers shit all over their 5 other R1 videos

When TLJ comes out they'll ignore all the nostalgia bait in that and suddenly be okay with it. Then they'll shit on Han Solo movie for doing it. Then they'll love Ep 9. Pretty predictable at this point. They just change their views for the most """"(((comedic)))""""" potential (aka views aka revenue)

>deliberately trying to force a sticky by spamming the catalog
kys rlm

They made a fucking movie about it, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ

They've commented since that they were too soft on it, but they were just so relieved that it wasn't prequel-tier and they recorded their TFA immediately after they saw it, very l;ate at night, without giving it any time to settle in.

This commentary was terrific.

"Something that pretends to be a movie" is a great summary.

I'm done with them.

why have they reposted this? I saw it ages ago

All reviewers should be executed.

did anyone buy the commentary track for $1 ? Was just about to get it put was wondering if someone was going to upload it to mega or zippy

Why do people care so much about the opinion of someone who liked Jurassic World?

this

why have they reposted this? I saw it ages ago

but then how would I know what I like and dislike?

if R1 came out in any other given time they would've liked

you already know

reviewers wouldn't change that

just like they don't change anything and are the most useless existence on earth and don't deserve life

this. they literally have no arguments

That's unless they agree with you. Then they're "based".

can't even be bothered to tailor your presumptions to the actual text before you huh? Pathetic. It will be a favour to you when your meagre existence ceases.

>can't even be bothered to tailor your presumptions to the actual text before you huh?
Eat shit, I'm finishing your knee-jerk reactions for you and there's nothing you can do about it.

The ones who agree with me are the most useless of all. If you're not smart enough to make assumptions, don't make them, because when you have to face the fact you were wrong, it's bad for the facade you erected in your own mind of you actually possessing intellect and insight.

It's to promote their new commentary track for Rogue One.

This commentary was terrific.

desu because of this thread I bought it

You have shit taste. 99% of it wasn't funny or entertaining.

>its shills drone and whore mod try to shove reddit faggot media into our throat episode