They actually kill him

>they actually kill him
So, what, did they want the show to get cancelled?

SPOILER ALERT JESUS

Ragnar diesVikings Cancelled

That's a 1,000 year old spoiler.

Well the series is called Vikings not Ragnar. It's the same with Escobar in Narcos. Although they were the best characters from both shows, I don't how how it will work now.

>Vikings Cancelled
really?

No, but they might as well do it.

You haven't read the saga, have you?

It's been setting up his sons since Season 1.

>You haven't read the saga, have you?
Yes I have, we did it in middle school, however, the History channel also said they didn't want to be historically accurate, but wanted to make a fun show, they succeeded until now.

>being this caught up on history
Holy shit how do you find the time? If I'm not working, I'm fixing shit around the house or taking care of the kids. I'm like 1,500 years in the past right now. I can't find the time to sit down and get caught up. Please don't spoil any more about history.

Well, it is catch 22, show was about Ragnar and he is killed in ep1 AFAIK, but I feel they didn't anticipated such ratings , so they tried to leech couple more seasons on acc of charisma of main actor.
He went to do better stuff and lay a path for maybe season or 2 more.
For me show went to shit when Loki entered mosque, even without Ragnar , show could maybe go on on account of pre-Pari Rollo,pre-mosqe Loki, pre-super Lesbos wife and all that jazz but with all this sjw bull ,idk if newguy will be able to salvage an good season in England

>"lel norse god's are real " The show

fucking dropped.

Based Gustaf SkarsgÄrd (Floki) is the only one worth watching for anymore. And the english king but I guess hes done for, that new warrior monk at the end might be interesting. Bjorn is cool too even tho he was annoying and shitty at acting when he first began.

they can pick ratings up by finally showing lagertha pusy and boobie!

I didn't like how they made Ragnar & Ecbert to be these crazy old men in their last moments just because Athelstan died.

It doesn't help that most of his sons are so unlikeable. :/

At least they killed off the methhead who was the least likeable. Now theres wannabe Ragnar, babyrage autism Ivar, literally who and Bjorn

Couldn't they have picked better actors and better looking men to play his sons?

Gilberto >>>>>>> Pablo
if they don't fuck up next season

Yes, Bjorn catched up, on my surprise, but floki char is ruined (at least in my eyes), by writers , not actor.
Also , that scene when Rollo high as a kite cuts leg of English prisoner is hilarious ,underused character

Rollo is the main character bro.

he died in the krakumal

> muh saga

Oh I'm sorry have you read the saga on wikipedia you fuck? This is a tv show and he was the only good thing about that tv show

Is it the equivalent of killing Brody off in Homeland?

Hopefully Narcos goes from Scarface to the Wire with the Cali Cartel.

Too bad his sons are all shit characters played by shit actors.

Damn how do i get a beard like that

>t. christfag

Don't shave for like a year or two.

Next season might have to jump a few more years as Alfred and his brother needs to be a bit older, meanwhile the Great Heathen Army or whatever will be raiding the different kingdoms of England.

The warrior monk meanwhile will build an army for Alfred's elder brother only for him to get rekt, Ragnar's sons instead of taking advantage of that will let some political bullshit or worse, a woman get the better of them and Ivar wil fuck off with the bulk of the army while Ube or whatever is name is will try to make a country for his fellow norsemen, only to get fucked by Harald Finehair and the land becoming what would later be known as the Danelaw.
Just as Alfred and his bff monk planned.

Ivar, hearing of his elder brother getting shanked will turn back and rush back to fuck Harald's shits up, only to fall prey to the army led by Alfred, the vikings will win but at a fucking price. Harald meanwhile will get shanked by Bjorn's wife's son Guthrum who will make peace with Alfred and become christian.

Rollo meanwhile his plowing his wife and building his strenght for the Norman invasion that will happen in a few decades, he'll die fucking his wife or something. He's the only one of the OG crew to get the good end.

The other son of Ragnar will sail back to Kategat and kill Ragnar's wife, he may or may not survive, who cares.

They wanted the game if thrones audience you piece of non spoiler using shit

Fucking kill yourself do you hear me!

but Finehair isn't even suppose to be alive yet

I unironically havent seen a single episode since Ragnar died. The show is pointless without him, all the other characters (except for Based Rollo, who cucked himself by leaving Gisla) and Lagertha isnt showing her tits. Theres no point to watch anymore

I did.
How can you have so many great ideas and ruin every single one of them with shit writing and horrible pacing? What a waste of a setting and budget.

is it made by a different production company or director or something after ragnar dies? the whole show just feels and kinda looks different