Sup Forums, I revealed my power level too publicly. I had a habit of debating leftist SJWs on Facebook...

Sup Forums, I revealed my power level too publicly. I had a habit of debating leftist SJWs on Facebook. Yesterday my girlfriend was out with some of her friends and my name SPECIFICALLY came up as someone who is a "dick on Facebook." I've probably created more enemies than I realize by shitposting on Goybook. I just deleted it. Anyway,
>feelsbadman

>caring about what people think
>caring about what other women besides your girlfriend think

Poor sap is never gonna make it

>tfw came out to my parents as a homophobe last week

They're still shunning me

That's better then being called that guy who is an autist faggot.

Jokes on you i have strep throat cause it hurts to use my bass tone diaphragmatic voice

>post reactionary stuff on goybook
>everybody's afraid to comment
>they block me

good riddance, i probably blocked them ages ago.

now my goybook only offers naked whores, frank frazetta art and wikileaks.

As long as you aren't risking your job then go for it. Liberal tears are delicious and if telling the truth makes you dick then this world needs more huge schlongs.

Wait what....?
Are your parents super progressive liberal cuck? Do you have a black "stepdad" or "uncle"?

I had to lie about voting for Ted Cruz to my family. I really voted Trump. They despise Trump. They have no idea I'm a clerical fascist.

Well my girlfriend is extremely upset because now my online shitposting is reflecting on her in real life.
Do I just swallow my pride and shut up until Trump gets elected?

Just tell her to accept it or leave. You don't need to apologize since you've done nothing wrong. Doing so would only lower your status in her eyes.

>deleting your opinions

stand up for somethign faggot

fuck them and their virtue signalling user

when the time comes for these bitches to practice what they preach they always collapse like a stack of dimes

i.e. wow i agree with all this because it sounds all butterscotch & rainbows but if you are gonna ask me to actually sacrifice anything for said ideals, pls no

And you're fine with dating somebody who is fine with their friends calling you a dick?

Cuck.

Why would you give a fuck about what people think of you, OP?

It was people she didn't know particularly well which is why it was all the more surprising my exact name came up

Love that term "clerical fascist"

I am just happy my parents were closet evil Nazis.

Isn't that illegal in Germany, lad? Stay safe.

why does he say shut up before she talks to him?

It's a comic designed for arab immigrants

hey, that's pretty good. Saved,

Why do you care about what some lunatics think about you?

In doing so, you make a fool out of yourself.

P.S.: If your girlfriend did not immediately speak up for you and told her fucking friends to fuck themselves and die a miserable death, she is not even worth being compared to a piece of dogshit.

Tell her to shut the fuck up and stop caring about what a bunch of thin-skinned idiots feel.

>mfw my dad started with the red pill truths when I was in the first grade.

Somehow I knew not to reveal his power level to my class and first grade teacher.

I live in Toronto, so I know that feel all too well. There's so many fucking liberals in this city that every so often I'll meet a friend of a friend who is pissed off at my "bigotry" and support of a persidential candidate who in their eyes may as well be hitler reincarnated.

>Talking about politics at work
>Say that out of the choices given, I'd rather see trump in the White House than Hillary or Bernie
>Ever since everyone's attitude around me has completely changed

Just don't get fired. There's no point being redpilled if you end up destitute and worthless.

Oh yeah living like a weak cunt, not speaking up for what is right is such worthy existence.

Why not just spit on the earth resting on your ancestors.

Don't back down. They'll come around in time. I guarantee your dad feels the same as you, and your mum will eventually cave in just to feel like she belongs.

leafs at work talking about american politics? how about you worry about weed man delivering on his promises first, you cucked canucks

They're basically our territory, user.

I'm ready for trump to annex us

and everyone else here already loves the weedman, they don't even talk about it anymore since it's such a given