Name one anime that is not absolute trash. (most of them)

name one anime that is not absolute trash. (most of them)
inb4 Sup Forums. You really can't trust them.

Other urls found in this thread:

fapservice.com/shoujo-ramune-hentai-review-episode-1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Masterpiece_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jojo

Golgo The Professional

Yuri on Ice.

nineteen 19

>not shit
try again faggot

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

HxH
FMA (first minus the last two eps, Brotherhood minus the first ten eps)
ThisHero Academia
Death Note
Attack on Titan (it's pretty at least)
Maid Dragon

What he said

literally kino

gay

A K I R A
K
I
R
A

One Punch Man is an enjoyable show though, even if normies like it.

boku no pico

basically the citizen kane of our generation

I don't know why they come here instead of /m/. Like half the stuff listed on there is discussed over there on a consistently including some stuff you wouldn't expect on a first glance like Initial D and Lain. Though I guess that's a good thing since I like /m/ a lot and they'd probably just spam "How do I get into Gundam" threads anyway.

This show is so overly macho its retarded.
I love it.

>show
this is the movie

Is Berserk good? I liked AoT, Death Note, OPM, and Gantz.

This. But be sure to not look it up. Just go straight to watching it. It does a fucking sick twist down the lane that you should avoid getting spoiled at any cost.

>off-topic trash will be babysat
Why can't we have news threads here since Sup Forums and /news/ are trash?
This is the same excuse these babbies use to spam this garbage outside of Sup Forums

Soz boo Ive been drinking since 10 and its now nearly three AM in bongland.

but Sup Forums recommended me Gurren Laagan and it was fucking shit

the new anime is garbage
read the manga instead

I think you have to read it

I'm on stardust crusaders now which is supposed to be the best arc and literally every ep they just fight a new stand user. Boring as shit

The manga is better

>tfw you unironically enjoy shonen

Flying Witch

Sup Forums doesn't do recs. Must have been a crossposter.

For whatever reason only the Golden Age stuff has ever been competently animated. Just read the manga
To be honest though you're better off just waiting a few years before reading the manga though. It updates way too slowly

LOGH is mainstream?

they have pics like your one for recs

I'm on stardust crusaders the manga now which is supposed to be the best arc and literally every chapter is they just fight a new stand user. Boring as shit

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Thanks. Noted.

Second half of Gurren Lagann is amazing. If you recommend that to someone skeptical, he would give up at the beginning.

yea i heard that and it's why I kept watching
imo the best episode was in the first arc
where bro dies

1997 version is good enough, you could always read it afterwards. Better than not experiencing it at all for sure.

kenshin ova

I downloaded the 3D one by mistake and I can't look at it the same way

That's what I was thinking. I've heard the 2016 one is pure shit but I've also heard okay stuff about the older series. I'm either starting that or Cowboy Bebop. Which one would you recommend?

xD LE GAY ANIME SEX PEDOFEELAI XFFFFFDDDD

bebop is good if you don't want to get sucked into a story

How far are you in?
The second half is considerably better than the first half

Berserk, but the popular opinion would be Bebop.

What are the best pedosexual animes? Might as well make it Sup Forums if mods gonna leave it up

The lewder the better fyi

what did they mean by this

t-thats just whipped cream right haha....

haha

haha

Is Eva patrician?

Yes but Asuka isn't.

satoshi kon movies are a delight

Daddies cummies
fapservice.com/shoujo-ramune-hentai-review-episode-1/

Definitely.

Parasyte was alight.

Parasyte and Gurren lagaan are the only two anime I've seen that I'd consider 'good'

>tfw old anime for kids were more mature than modern anime for adults

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Masterpiece_Theater

>hating logh

Ghost In The Shell.

It's actually one of my favorite films of all time. There are not many that come close to the philosophical depth in GITS. Plus it's visually amazing.

>hentai reviews
wewest of lads

shit taste

i just finished reading it the other day and i still don't understand it fully

FLCL is great