#Pogback when?

#Pogback when?

Attached: pogba%20newkit1.jpg (1400x933, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpimQLbpQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=mdjgXTiTACE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking soon

back in France, where his true level belongs

hopefully never
we don't need him

With those wages, never. He's off to PSG

Attached: 1520978529429.gif (480x346, 77K)

>Rejuvenates career at Nice

GALATASARAY lı olarak güzel olduğunu düşünüyorum ama bazıları var yok renkliler kudurun bilmem ne falan

not Nice but this

He wouldn't play at PSG

>activate his 60 mil buy-back clause
>let Matuidi and Pjanic babysit him for a season so he appears elite in Youtube compilations once again
>fling him back to Manure, this time for 210 million

best poster of Sup Forums

Attached: 1500729914063.jpg (960x639, 107K)

Love you too lad

Attached: 1514308970113.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

Is zlatan still on manure?

Seriously now, Pogba has become such a joke that he's arguably underrated now.
Is he the one to blame for being chosen by the marketing department (*rubs hands*) of Adidas as perfect tool to reach ethnic urban youth of UK and France WHILE also appealing to Middle East and Asia?
Is he the one to blame for playing in 4-3-1-2 next to Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio who did all the midfield work for him so he appeared like next Zidane to casuals?
Is he the one to blame for Manure being tricked into paying world record fee, even though he failed to become playmaker at Juve just a season before? (Pirlo, Vidal gone)
Is he the one to blame for failing to carry shitty Manure side, even though nothing suggested he should be able to do so?
Is he the one to blame for Woodward sending him to publicity trip in China to dab for chink kids like some circus monkey?
ogba is just a simple, IQ 80 boy blessed with good physique and techique - nothing more, nothing less. The true retards here are customers falling for Adidas/media/Manure bait.
Just let him be free of this horror and dab on baguette bakers in Ligue 1

Attached: 1518363761123.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

those goat fuckers could sub Rabiot for him

I hear Lo Celso is a good player

60 mln buyback clause is very nice but he's not worth all this money right now
Shame because I loved him at juve

Current Juve midfield wouldn't be able to carry him like the 2013-2015 one did, they're all about discipline and tactics now. So you're right, unless they're be planning to sell him again for profit, he wouldn't fit in.
Yeah, but off to your league any day now

He was good in the 2016 run, he made a lot of game winning plays and goals

That clause doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpimQLbpQyw

youtube.com/watch?v=mdjgXTiTACE

Also he can't come back after Max dominated him twice in a contest of sporting abilities.

Imagine unironically getting paid 600,000£ a week with a contract until July 2021

Then count in sponsorships, adds from social media and commercials

I wouldn’t give a damn either

Well he was hogging the ball constantly, so naturally he ended up doing something right. But the team as a unit suffered, Juve were 4th by Christmas if I recally correctly. Dybala (playing as a striker then) was single-handedly responsible for most of decisive points.

Do you rate Emre Can

we don't want him, we have sturatto

>those videos
Kek. The clause is irrelevant anyway, like Denmark points out he wouldn't go back to Italy and collect a half - at most - of what he's used to now. I bet he's praying for a transfer to PSG now

Jewv won't pay his wages

Hum very interesting. Can you show me some stats tho? I'm not sure to understand.

As a free transfer? Fuck yeah I do, even though he's sort of a mixed bag according to Liverpool supporters. Some of them want him to stay, other claims he's the weak influence on their play. But without a transfer tag attached, he's the natural replacement of Khedira who is sort of busted now. Would you like him at Juve? Gotta be realistic, >le cunning transfer man won't splash 100 mil on Savic

he's shit

A timeless classic

Attached: sturaro skillz.gif (480x268, 2.49M)

It's not the time for stats now, tonight we laugh at the utter state of Manure

Attached: 1512163463709.png (453x448, 290K)

Be back for good.

why don't you post the ones from when he rekt real?