Attached: poogba.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCHGBKHrYAU
mobile.twitter.com/IHMU4EVA/status/973673809290162181/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kkkkk pqp

kkkkk pqp

>le dabbing monkey

he was technically awful, Fellaini blocked the midfield, subbed him for Poodab cost ManU qualification.

prob the funniest moment of the season for me

>Mistaking the Nissan banner for a manure player

Attached: 1514065864642.jpg (2048x1536, 1.03M)

was a difficult one. he is under a lot of pressure by several madrid players there

a shit Renato Sanches

kkkkkkk imitao comediao

100 million worth of memes

>Fellaini wasn't complete shit tonight
You're that French faggot customer absolutely SEETHING about Pep lmao
Pogba didn't even try, he may be shit but he got back at mouyes for being the deluded prick that he is

is it true that he and his lads got mad at alexis for not dabbing in training?

This is some Renato Sanches shit

webm of the goals pl0x

if anything pogba is too skilled (overall) to be shoehorned into a single position

uh not really, it was just tactically shit from mouyes, Sevilla could barely attack when Fellaini blocked the midfield.

obligatory

Attached: 1477769725728.png (1822x914, 191K)

Pic related explains why he made that pass

Attached: C7EYvJ2WkAA15yT.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

Juve cashed in on him at the right time.

Nice pass poog xD
Bit off the mark but, no worries, youll get the hang of it soon enough

>he is too good to be good at football

This.

After Mourinho gets the sack and we get an actually good manager (Ancelotti pls) Pogba can finally shine and show his true power in a more liberal midfield.

GGMU

the french negro meme is finally over

> two Cazorlas on top of each other

Attached: images.jpg (306x164, 9K)

Better version
You can see that they need 2 goals in 4 minutes and the nigger just does some tricks in his own hald before the pass

Attached: dabs.webm (1250x710, 2.34M)

No way that Ancelotti would play a dumb, undisciplined nigger like Pogba. Pogba is a Mourinho kind of player, just like Balotelli. Mourinho likes dumb niggers because they make him feel smart.

>selfie taking Papa Bouba Diop

Attached: 1518746243310.gif (400x400, 216K)

dumb nigger

Give it to me straight lads. Is Pogba actually elite? Italian posters were talking a lot of shit about how good he was at Juve. Is he just an pjanic babby? Or is Mourinho just using him wrong?

Attached: 1519979999541.jpg (499x488, 108K)

I hope he doesn't make in our NT. He's the least motivated player by far. But we all know what our NT is going to look like

Attached: 1477856499949.png (633x759, 68K)

Desu Mourinho is not helping him at all, he turned every position in a 1 vs 1 with almost no team play, it must be terrible for midfielders

10/10 physical ability
7/10 technical
0/10 football brain

>niggers FC

o i am laffing

Attached: StokesSamuels.jpg (634x384, 48K)

ben yedder at home and giroud upfront ?
or kanté on the bench and poodab on the field ?
what is worse ?

Pogba never played with Pjanic. Pjanic was the player that Juventus brought in after they had tricked Man Utd to pay about 3-4 times the value of Pogba.

He's gonna be the whitest French player in Russia.

Seriously though, what is wrong with him? Obviously this is not the standard of player he really is. Misplacing passes is not a motivation issue. I hope he has some real reason. He couldn't possibly be such a mental midget that he crumbles this much under pressure.

>tfw Pobgba is blacker than De'Antoine

i.e. Zlatan and Mou love each other

He was helped by the team he had around, no doubt, but regressed even individually at United. God knows what Mourinho is doing there.

nobody hates zizou and zizou is too autistis to understand what hating means

Attached: 1516217668443.png (330x189, 19K)

He'll be good at the WC no worries

youtube.com/watch?v=hCHGBKHrYAU

He can play well in an actually offensive team

There he was clearly frustrated at having no one to pass it so he said fuck it, basically.

16-17, what and unusually high scoring game

>give him as much space as he wants
>brain overloads with more then 2 options
sevilla masterclass

>624.30165 million finnish marks for a black jarmo alatensiö who can't make a simple pass

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

test

Attached: taylor swift.webm (480x480, 419K)

SCHOLES BLOWN THE FUCK mobile.twitter.com/IHMU4EVA/status/973673809290162181/video/1

Art.

Did he do this on purpose?

ççççç pqp

lmao

Specifying Pogba's role would be pointless, he has already transcended traditional understanding of positional duties
>Makelele's defensive tenacity
>Vieira's box-to-box instinct
>Zidane's ball control and incisive passing
He only played on the wing once (CL final) but everyone surely remembers the performance that put Pires to shame. In truth, only one term describes him properly - Pogba.

Attached: pogba.jpg (600x800, 83K)

it's been a while where you been

Sup Forums on the other chan, that's my home site. But it doesn't matter, ABUs have undying presence on Sup Forums and many do it better than me. Look at this gem I found while lurking Ballon d'Or thread. You'd probably guess it's your typical teenage paki customer babbling deluded nonsense as usual, right? Well think again, it's a master ABU in disguise, I can tell

Attached: customer d'or.png (1036x295, 16K)

Yeah he's elite at being shite.

come back to /seriea/ pls

Fellaini looked like a goat compared to Poobag. Horrible decision desu

Attached: keku.jpg (600x315, 24K)

He doesn't care about the result

Most overrated player ever

That doesn't explain it. That's just lack of motivation. A poorly motivated player can still make simple passes. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some big off field issue. Let's speculate wildly. He loves a bit of homosex and is being blackmailed.

I fault it all on Mourinho, Pogba shines in a 433, but Mouyes seems to be tactically inept and stubborn to implement that playstyle

I heard he left Turin to escape mafia demands that he fix matches. Now they've caught up with him and he's throwing games on purpose.

sounds legit

>2018
>rating pogba
really nigga?

No worries friend, soon

Attached: 1489515711517.png (571x663, 147K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1490508625898.jpg (399x385, 29K)

No team coached by Pep not Barca, not Bayern nor City would a player run at his own players. You have a team and a formation for a reason, you can't open up space my cramping your own players you have to knock the ball around. What the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

This sort of decline happens when you become rich and famous in a sudden, thus the will and motivation you put into making it starts slightly to decrease
The majority of players hit this wall at past 30 when their bodies don't react as they want to, rarely often with young players like pogba though

central nigfielder, box to box baboon

Hey, that's offensive for Ñol Solano, to be honest.

don't be mean to Poogba! he was just thinking of how he should paint his hair next week

Literally Leroy Fer on high wages... hell, even Fer wouldn't do this tbqh

Yeah, Pogba should be left midfielder in a scheme with 3 midfielders don't know why they bought him when Mouyes is so obsessed with 4-2-3-1.

>you now remember people on Sup Forums around the time United signed him saying he was going to become the best player in the world

Attached: 1513275931888.jpg (1600x1422, 332K)

was going to say the same thing

and he will still start for france at the world cup

Attached: 1520866872081.jpg (229x253, 13K)

>black people playmaking

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

>mobile.twitter.com/IHMU4EVA/status/973673809290162181/video/1

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD :'^)

>mfw France win the world cup

Attached: 1517793421267.jpg (692x960, 121K)

pogBUST

The greatest midfield player of all time, carried juve to the juvewinslol league all by himself.

>Isco

at least BT look to have finally ditched that cunt from commentating

He runs and carries himself like there is something wrong with him. Do they check for Cerebral Palsy on those medical checks?

best CM out there
one of the best in history
also PSG and City are big clubs
I also rate Belgium at the WC and France may have a chance

Attached: 2696027-1405215599232.jpg (911x960, 210K)

nailed it

I unironically think he either doesn't know his real age or is making it up, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in his early 30s and age is catching up.

undisciplined yet talented shithead who isn't willing to do the hardwork/fundamental things first
>that second goal
>Pogba getting caught out of position rather than staying alongside Matic as he should be
>Sevilla player wide open, turns with the ball ~30 yards from goal in the center of the pitch
Even my sunday league team knows not ever ever let that happen... that's basic level shit.
Playing as a central midfielder takes a lot of discipline and tactical awareness. These are two aspects that Pogba simply does not have in his skill set (apparently). Unless he's willing to listen to anyone other than his agent and follow simple instructions, United are better off playing McTominay alongside Matic.

4 minutes left to score 2 goals. He was desperate

Is not N'Zonzi essentially a playmaker?

Waste of money

anyone notice how when pogba is in the midfield he gallops like a pony? the opposition will play balls past him but he doesn't even make an attempt to intercept them. contrast that to modric in this webm where he reads the pass, intercepts it, then makes a beautiful assist to ronaldo.

Attached: ModricRonaldo3209.webm (1092x614, 2.93M)

Are you retarded? That 6'3 hulk is 90 % there to stop plays and make interception, and 10% to make short passes.

This is exactly what I mean, Pogba just sees the ball zip past him and doesn't even bother to slide or even stick his foot out for it. Doesn't help that smalling is standing there like a retard ball-watching. You know for a defensive orientated manager like Mourinho he really hasn't done well with the defense at times this season.

Attached: Pogba0443.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>that .webm

Kek Man United had no chance in this tournament this year.

Only Man City and Chelsea (if they stop spurging and turn up like they did in the first leg against Barcelona) have the quality to win from the EPL.

If you know how to make webms you should adjoin those two to highlight Pogba being a useless donkey. Pretty good analysis desu.