Mourinho:

Mourinho:
>I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 46775532452.gif (500x280, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DHardayal/status/973684586688458752
uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2526945.html#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek hope the fans turn on him now

Sack him now

BASED COSTINHA

Attached: Imagem100.png (920x1189, 1.07M)

lol this will surely backfire. how tf can he say that?

it's true, united fans have this crazy notion they are the same as Real/Barça or even as Bayern, they are not. they are not a regularly good team in the CL; they get fluke/random good campaigns, that's it

When he sits on that chair, Man Utd is out.

Plz take him back, I want you to deal with his meltdown when he inevitably loses to Maritimo or something

Very true, even Ajax has more CL titles.

This sounds like he is trying to say that this club is shit for a long time, so it's basically not his fault.

kek

Taking the piss of his own fans now kek

In a club with actual fans they'd go to his home tonight and kill him and his family for saying that after getting out of CL. Manure pakis will applaude them

4th biggest cl club in history according to the latest ranking.

Attached: 1421513002010.png (290x262, 111K)

Basically, he's trying to say the fans should be used to it, but even Fergie in his current state would have gotten this team to the Semis at least

Moyes got to the quarters with a worse team

I dont care how many trophies that man has won at how many clubs. His character has always been questionable. Hes suspect as fuck.

no, 7/8th

Real-12
AC Milan-7
Bayern/Liverpool/Barcelona-5
Ajax-4
Inter/United-3

That's bullshit.

Real, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, Milan, Ajax all have more

he get the pot of gold to win trophies, not pass irish character tests.

He's a master at the art of deflection.

It's the history of The Manchester United.

'lol manyoo are shit it's not my fault'
Hmm interesting approach

This.

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Liverpool
Buyern
Barcelona
-------------------------------
The rest

>He's a master at the art of deflection.

Hardly. People pull this up every time Mourinho says something retarded.

Right now everybody is saying United were awful, and Mourinho massively fucked up.

Nothing has been "deflected"

The implosion has begun, expect more losses/draws with random comments singling out players or whatever stupid shit he can come up with, look at what happened at RM and then at Chelsea is pretty obvious that he no longer gives a shit and he will be OUT soon.

twitter.com/DHardayal/status/973684586688458752

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1435268645715.jpg (297x331, 32K)

You were not talking about winning the whole thing, you were talking about consistently going far in the competition. United is a team that has CL pedigree and always goes far in CL (well until recently obviously)

Also Ajax, Liverpool etc won it in a period where only the winner of your league could compete and they would face mifhty red star belgrade in semis or something. It was not the same competition at all.

uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2526945.html#/

forgot link

>and they would face mifhty red star belgrade in semis or something. It was not the same competition at all.

t. millennial

Comparing teams like Red Star from the 1970s compared to the 2000s is dumb. The best players weren't entirely focused on the best 3/4 leagues, and clubs didn't have access to years of tapes and scouting analysis/stats on their opponents.

If anything, winning it back then was harder, because you had to be the best team in your country to even have a chance.

>United is a team that has CL pedigree and always goes far in CL

Small club mentality. If you don't win it, who gives a fuck how many times you reached the semi finals or quarter finals?

stfu with ur millenial shit i'm probably older than you, and no it was not harder to win it. Smaller league teams were stronger but there was much less matches to play against weaker oponents.

Example with liverpool winning campaign in 77 :
>win vs Crusaders FC a northern ireland team
>win vs Trabzonspor a turkish team
>win vs Saint Etienne
>win vs fc zurich

then the win vs mondengladbach in final
5 games half of them vs farmers and you call that hard to win. Also since liverpool was dominating england they were the only club that was allowed to compete in european competition wich makes it a big advantage for them.

Football back then was of a lower quality though

Is this idiot fucking retarded or what? He thinks parking the bus away and then at HOME will somehow net him a result. What a negative, dull, condescending faggot.

I'm still laughing though regardless.

He's trying to remind people that he's managed elsewhere and been successful and beaten Man United at this stage before

BASED

So basically if man u and maurine are both in the cl, man u are guaranteed to go out.

Based Mouyes making the pastics SEETH

Ooooooh that was mean. Must be rough to hear for United fans, your manager defending his own career by trash talking your club history and Sir Alex. Oooooh....

Attached: 1520282415356.gif (177x200, 1.98M)

>mfw it's real

He's completely lost it, you just can't say that to the supporters you egomaniac, they love their club. And yes it is your fault too don't try to sweep it under the carpet.

Ha бyтылкe ты cидeл.

>Liverpool
>first Champions League quarter final since 2009
>1 champions league since you could stop fluking your way to a trophy playing only Dinamo Tbilisi, Linfield, Kobenhavn and Steau Bicharest on the way
>with the rest of those powerhouses

kek

the powerhouses of the 2010s are

Real
Barca
Atletico
Juventus
Bayern

Chelsea is the only English team that comes close

lol they can't even play high up when manu tried it

Bailly is so bad at offside trap

>Chelsea
If only this game happened a week ago maybe Coyes would have reconsidered his bus-parking ways.

>this is not my fault, manchester united always fails at this stage of the competition

Does that mean the Porto and Madrid successes were not down to him, but simply because Manchester United always chokes at this stage?

Attached: eeeeeee.jpg (213x236, 6K)

You honestly think United is a top 4 team in Europe lel you stupid
Even psg is better than them.

Inter*

>Monchengladbach with Heynckes
>St Etienne with Rocheteau (who played with Michel Platini, yes, at St Etienne)

You're a bellend. There are plenty of teams from the 70's which were powerhouses relative to their current stature.

I'm not talking about CL wins, I'm talking about times Manchester United was knocked out by him, that he referred to in the OP

You say this like PSG are shit on paper, I'd rate them 6th only behind Barca, Real, Bayern, City and Juve.

AHAHAHAHA BASED MOU