Yfw you think you've got those wimpy liberals but then get your ass handed to you

>yfw you think you've got those wimpy liberals but then get your ass handed to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q73Ofviqltc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Jfq54-P3M
twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/665560969616093185
youtube.com/watch?v=DooW3EnX_e4
youtube.com/watch?v=UkjdtfpFy74
youtu.be/412aatJqbzo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469147947195.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks
twitter.com/TMnFL/status/756277229064192000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do so many turkroaches have bad temper?

youtube.com/watch?v=q73Ofviqltc

jimmy dore is american

Why do some peole freak out with Alex Jones, he is just a full loving guy who will accuse you at most of being a globalist

He's a young turk regardless.

Watched the whole video and if you pay attention you can see him sneak up like a little rat, then he does it, and then he sneaks away.

The guy must have had the intention before he approached Jones. This wasn't an impulsive thing.

A premeditated spit? Thats pure evil

wow, he spit on someone. truly the highest order of manliness and virility. I'm terrified of him desu

>who will accuse you at most of being a globalist
And will also try and make you buy his water filters at the same time. That's some next level sale tactics.

Yes, that kike is a big man. He spat in his face while he was already being surrounded by the Armenian Genocide denier and his roadies.

Then he takes off.

seeing his face on 3:50 onwards makes me think he looks kinda like hitler, and it would be funny if hitler was reincarnated as a tiny turkroach. lmao

I don't know if you're joking, but it sure isn't nice. What kind of person thinks "I just sneak up on that guy and spit in his face"?

It's cowardice to spit on someone, dont you agree?

A huge faggot I suppose

>another case of a mentally retarded lib spitting when he has no argument to attack back
The fuck is this a normal thing for angry liberals to do?

It's bottom of the barrel trash behaviour. You might be wrong, but spitting at someone a reflection of rotten personality.

That was a jew right?

You see him lingering behind the crowd, sneak in and lurch out, then scurry away.

Can we find out who this guy is somehow?

well that's assault. I hope he gets arrested.

That's Jimmy Dore, a piece of shit and a living regressive libtard caricature.

> Jimmy Dore Thinks 'Western Imperialism' is Equivalent to Jihad

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Jfq54-P3M

You can tell how tolerant and progressive this dumb fuck is by his cringe inducing tweets.

twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/665560969616093185

>hit and run spitting

brutal

More of his insane rants :

> Most Cops Are Criminals And Here's The Proof

youtube.com/watch?v=DooW3EnX_e4

youtube.com/watch?v=UkjdtfpFy74

Is there a jewtube video which actually shows angle of the confrontation?

Wikicuks are debating adding it to this guys article, but they need some solid proof.

What happened there, did he dislocated his neck?

>twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/665560969616093185

He's being fucked by this Dave Rubin guy it seems.

youtu.be/412aatJqbzo

In this video you can see extremely clearly that he sneaks up on Jones mid confrontation and spits then retreats like a little turkroach rat

youtu.be/412aatJqbzo

Can anyone tell me if what the red wrestler did is legal? Are you allowed to do that? Why was the blue team protesting?

American bros that know about this sport, can you explain plz

this.
he shut the online stream off before he did it

Alex might want to get an HIV test after that one.

Cenk is not young no one on that show is. Why do they call themselves the young Turks?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469147947195.webm

I haven't wrestled in a few years but I don't think you're allowed to flip them like that.

lol, 100 k subscribers more for AJ. that was a successful campaign, young turkroaches BTFO

just passed out from lack of oxygen

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

>Naming yourself after a political regime that committed genocide

100% legal move. blue team was protesting because they knew they lost once it happened/couldn't see red guy had an arm in with the hold

this man is the KING. are you fucking joking? get out of here you stinking spanish nigger.

Here's a better angle. You can see him doing it in a calculated, calm manner.

twitter.com/TMnFL/status/756277229064192000