Yes, yes, Sevilla for the 1/4

>Yes, yes, Sevilla for the 1/4

Attached: 1-4.jpg (770x420, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4815537/psg-are-favourites-to-win-champions-league-odds/
youtube.com/watch?v=yhxW5cmFb7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stfu

Attached: tsuuu.jpg (973x558, 114K)

it will be city

Attached: sinso.jpg (448x484, 30K)

>y la vuelta en casa

>PSG is an easy team

Weren't PSG favourites to win CL anyway?

lmao were they bollocks

>10-2

still laffin

it will be Bayern or Juve

Real Madrid is the winner by default

Pretty sure nobody rate al-Parisi Slave Guild.

>thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4815537/psg-are-favourites-to-win-champions-league-odds/

How fast people forget.

>implying they aren't getting Roma

Attached: 1491843420_192944_1491844085_sumario_normal_recorte1.jpg (1960x1692, 607K)

what about Rome?

>dominate league of wine farmers, immigrants and failed rugby players
>sports journalists hype them up
Why is the sports press so gullible?

psg was an easy draw lol

Juventus and Real in final.

>the sun

Woooooooow

not happening

The Sun don't set the odds you retard

Real/Barca final unless they draw each other earlier

yeah I know. The Moon did waheyyyy

The offside (x3) murderer of a dead Memelotti Buyern with 10 men (x2)

>you now remember monaco against city and dortmund over 4 matches

Attached: 1486571445721.jpg (308x429, 89K)

>City and Psg
HAHAHHAAAA

offside goals and phantom red cards vs Bayern

Tbh I wanted to cuck Poop in quarters, but now that there's a chance to rape Sebiya in the poopoo, it's too good to pass on it...

t. Madridista

they need to let Leicester back in as a wild card team

well, cucking pep seems harder this year so yeah Sevilla would be a better draw, or Roma, anyway, i hope that we finally get to see a realona final, i wonder if you guys would feel confident about that

Nobody wants that in either side

Nah. Playing us is in itself an honor Farca don't deserve, much less in a final.

We met them twice in CL, both semis. One with Mou, where they dived and cheated their way through (the famous "teatro del bueno" speech by Mou), and the other one with the great Raul and McManaman cucking them.

you don't think that all madridistas would have the same confidence that your team seemed to have against atlético and Valencia?

Who is the current champion of Ligue 1?

This but unironically

Attached: 38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg (768x605, 78K)

So it's even statistically, that's why I think it would be an interesting final, and come on, don't bring refball to the table

I think both of us know the real reasons, especially when the "2" on that 2-6 were pure Halal refball goals

Attached: 2-6.jpg (321x194, 12K)

lmao this dumb filthy moor still seething

Attached: 1520396252049.gif (640x360, 3.98M)

>teatro
youtube.com/watch?v=yhxW5cmFb7E

I'd find this impressive if it where not for the massive refball against Bayern.

The CL's they got in a row are both tainted. Halal is too corrupt for any CL win of theirs to be taken seriously.

That same team fugged Bayern in the ass just a few months ago though.

It's a great team. It's just that anyone looks small and amateurish when pit against and compared to the might of The King, Fritz.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

kek

You're retarded. Bayern where in complete meltdown around the time that match happened. Ancelotti got sacked shortly after.

except when mouthbreather fc beat hem

>Farcafags talking about refball

Amazing. Keep shilling for tito Villar, faggots, we all know how many Ligas would you have won without him and his refs.

This one I hope you cheating faggot scum at least have the decency to dedicate it to tito Villar and Burgos Bengoechea, Barsa greatest players ever.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I still can't believe how fucking shit juventus were in that second half in the final.

>Halal shitskin subhuman crying about refball when his shitskin team refballed Atletico with an offside goal in 2016 and blatantly refballed Bayern with ghost red cards and mile-offside goals last season
Pot meet your retarded autistic neet leaching cousin, Kettle.

>you

Attached: 1510028079454.png (741x630, 27K)

Nice selfie

Barca don't want Madrid in champions, they are a whole new beast in that competition. Specially these past 4 years

Madrid don't want Barca because due to each team's style of play, Madrid is very weak to Barca's fast transitions and counter attacks

>nermanless pgs is good
lol
there's still cacavani, r-right?

If these cheating cunts don't draw Bayern Munich then we fuckin riot.