America expert here. Ask me anything

I have studied americans for a long time by reading books about them, watching documentaries about americans and even traveling to the USA to observe them in their natural habitat.

I have made a number of pictures with information regarding the different types of americans known to man today which I will show off in this thread and I will also answer any questions you might have about americans, their way of life and their culture.

Lets go folks. Dont be shy. If you want to know more about americans then this is your chance to educate yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtqfWK0dkq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Random trivia: When the american male is looking for a mate he will build a donut nest to attract nearby females.

The cyborg.

During my travels to the United States i swiftly concluded that this is the most common variant of the american out there. A common misconception is that the cyborg variant is lacking mobility when compared to other americans, but the cyborg can often outrun americans who possess special walking abilities.

Random trivia: The USA have more than 70 million obese people, I repeat, obese, not overweight. This is basically the combined population of the two top shitposters in the world. ( Australia and Canada )

The Burgerstains variant

The most proud and patriotic one of them all. This is the elite of America and this variant can mostly be found at the top of american society.

Why you gotta be so divisive? Its time to drop the nationalist bullshit and unite as brother s against thr niggers & kikes. Invited we stand. Divided we fall.

*united

I do not aim to be offense or divisive, I simply wish to give others a chance to educate themselves on americans and their way of life.

>When the american male is looking for a mate he will build a donut nest to attract nearby females.
10/10

These are fantastic. Sincerely, an American.

What do you know about second gen immigrants

LOL nice...and not inaccurate...

America is what? about 300 million people in population? so yea we have some nasty citizens...

Go on

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm American and these are just funny to me. I feel so far separated from a 500lb pants-shitting scooter-piloting Walmart shopper that these are just comical.

any American who gets offended by these is fat

This is the truest shit ever, and America disgusts me in so many ways.

>Sweden

Well, you guys have to have something to chuckle about I guess.

That's a Canadian in the pic

lol'd at "donut nest"

I WANT TO KNOW MORE

>m-muh niggers
god, you must be a loser

a disgrace of a "human" is a disgrace, regardless of race (yes, you are a disgrace)

Please post more. After watching Trump's acceptance speech last night I really just want this country to end.

Yeah that would probably fix america.

not all disgraces are niggers but all niggers are disgraces

well made, even tho its too well made so ill just call you a divide and conquer shill

>another fatty trying to derail the thread

The point was, crying about divisiveness and needing to hate niggers in a thread about how fat people are disgusting immediately marks you as a fat fuck trying to divert attention for the disgrace that you are.

You took Wall-E a bit too literally.

These are excellent though, continue.

This thread is offensive. Delete it immediately.

Shaddup faggot, learn to laugh at your asshole people.

Everyone is so obsessed with us. I bet most foreigners don't go a day without thinking about the United States twenty times or more.

They are stupid because they are fat or they are fat because they are stupid?

*loses foot*

you sure youre an expert on americans, abdullah?

fuck america obese autists

Were gonna need more than that, one under every McDonald's would do.

the stupid ones are fat often, i think less than 0.5% of my area is fat. But Colorado has a lot of active people

frig off nip trash, without us your animu industry (read: your total global contributions) would be in the shitter

>your asshole people
not
>our asshole people

What do you think of this product

I've got to admit these are pretty accurate. Good job Mohammed.

Maybe you should consider moving to mexico.

>nigger detected.

Stop chimping out and fuck off. I was talking to the white men ITT, Jamal. I know, I know u dindu nuffin u a good boi.

Jesus Christ Sweden get out of your mother's basement no wonder your wife is getting fucked by a muslim while you sit on your ass fappin on the computer.

2 nukes wasnt enough

>implying
I'm from finland you fuck
I'm only here for work purposes, I'll be back in the land of snow elves within a month.

OP, make one about this guy. The 85-pound teenager who thinks he knows everything because he reads Brietbart and watches Rick and Morty.

you sure you weren't talking to the fat men? because they are the only ones who don't find you disgusting

That's just fucking over kill man.

>be me
>be america
>be not having women raped by muslims all the time

checkmait u fuggin swede cuggs

That sure fixed japan.

What is the final solution to the al ranken problem?

> be not having women raped by muslims all the time

> be having women raped by Tyrone and Ramirez instead

No that's why the nigger s do it for them.

Hang yourself before you're dragged into the streets with the other traitors.

you don't think about many things, do you?

>fixed Japan

Why am I such a faggot?

I have a question:

Why do Americans not know the difference between Ireland and Scotland?

ie. If someone mentions Scotland, guaranteed every fucking time an American shows up and announces hes Irish as if that is in any way relevant.

Do they think it is the same country?

Because daddy wants guns and freedom. Not a decent hardworking son.

Another question: Why is it so common for Americans to shit themselves in Walmart.

Google it you will have 10000 hits.

time to gas the japs

>you have time to study anything other than the muslim cock in your face

Don't lie to yourself.

Fastest way to put on weight

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=YtqfWK0dkq0

"Thinking" is for people who are too pussified to act.

The common misconception is
Irish: Live on an island
Scottish: Like Irish but they wear skirts

The fastest way to take it off is to drink the water, right Pajeet?

>Scotch-Irish or Scots-Irish may refer to: The Ulster Scots people, an ethnic group in Ulster, Ireland, who trace their roots to settlers from Scotland. Scotch-Irish Americans, descendants of Ulster Scots who first migrated to America in large numbers in the 18th and 19th centuries.

this is why
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_Americans

Are you able to distinguish among various American regional accents? If so, which is the best and which is the worst?

At least you don't have to live near these fat obnoxious lardos

how many assault rifles did you see?

America has a consumerism culture where the customer is always right no matter how fucking retarded that customer might be.
in other words, people have gotten fired for pointing out to the fatasses that they're suffering from a case of anal leakage, so now a days they look on in disapproval while laughing at them and hoping they don't get called to clean up the mess.