Barcelona vs Chelsea

>Hasn't practiced in 12 days
>been at home with his wife
>Newborn son three days ago
>World Cup in 90 days

Clearly doesn't give a fuck about this match
He's got much bigger things on his mind. If Chelsea don't win this, they are a small club.

Attached: AP_Pictures-20170628153114-38327300.jpg (1024x708, 820K)

>amerilysis

To be fair he has a point. Too many far more important distractions than a sport he conquered ages ago

Messi kids are white?

Hello non-North American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when a North American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry North American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just a North American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by a North American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidentally read a North American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent North Americans ruining football.

>this SEETHING chelshit shitter

no, roccuzzo is too black

>"""""""""E"""""""""PLEL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"premier" league

Attached: Messi and Family.jpg (875x583, 75K)

It means messi is well rested for once,

He has a lot of motivation:
> score for his newborn
> knock out Chelsea because they're the only ones that can beat Real and stop Ronaldo from getting his treasured Balon door.

our year la

Attached: messi.jpg (720x960, 73K)

best league in the world la

>Messi has to buy small furniture so he can pretend he's tall
LMAO

> He's got much bigger things on his mind.
Messi has asperger, he literally can't think any other thing than football

Attached: EPL.webm (800x400, 1.86M)

do you think when he impregnates antonella he's thinking about scoring a very peculiar type of goal?

You have to grow up someday. You can't expect to kick a ball around everyday for hours like you're a teenager anymore, his rowdy days with the lads are done, he has to man up and settle down with his wife and forget about his mates and his silly hobbies. He has to get a more secure, blue-collar job to support his young children soon, the sports industry is too unreliable and he could get injured once and permanently be out of the game.

Probably :-D
He'd be thinking "I fuck better than Ronaldo!"

Showerball

Good thing Messi has been set for life financially since he was like, 22.

more like 19

or, or, just had a new baby, wants to dedicate a victory to his newborn, extra motivation, higher probability of having a good game.

Unironically Ive always thought of him as being like Goku

Gonna be manlets, the lot of em.

>Has Thiago's name tattoed on her hand

Haha holy fuck cucked.

>small person buys small things
Nothing wrong with that, my dude.

EPLEL

They genuinely look autistic.

Why would Messi ruin his pure white genes with a L*tino?

You can tell with 100% certainty that those are his kids.

>you'll never run your hands over messi's threadbare pectorals

Is he balding Sup Forums? He's got the hair sweep over the temples happening

>already making excuses before the match even starts

Top post

Will Conte go with Fabregas or Bakayoko? I lean toward Fabregas since Bakayoko has been out for a few weeks but, I can't help but think Bakayoko could have a big game if started tonight.

I don't think Messi thinks about Ronaldo at all.

Haha, no. Messi completely zones in when he's playing. UFO could be flying over Camp Nou and you'd still see him dribble past the defenders.

Kek

Baka because Fiberglass can't defend
he will park the bus and hope for a miracle goal

The state of this guy

looks more like dybala desu