What does Sup Forums think of Lance Armstrong?

Attached: 56452945.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg (568x407, 40K)

Cuck

Did nothing wrong. Everybody else is a junkie too. He was just the best of the junkies

I unironically rate him

People realize that most of the sport was cheating in his era (apparently the entire elite tier was, he would tell you)....but he still ruined the careers of anyone who was in his way that was telling the truth. So he deserves the lifetime ban and it would be justified for him to owe everyone money. .

His podcast is interesting. Unique perspective.

Literal scum of the earth

Based Lance coming to the Tour of Flanders this year and rustling jimmies

he had the best doctor in the business.

LeMond believes he would have been a bum if he didn't have cutting edge doping, I trust him

Possibly the most pure sociopath on the planet. Nothing but admiration for the way he crushed his enemies.

Asshole

testicles

This is the biggest bullshit ever, stay butthurt french man.

Friendly reminder that European doping authorities thought he was clean and never failed him in a drug test he took while it was BIG STRONG AMERICAN Anti-doping that took his ass down.

Oh and forgot to give the friendly reminder that the reason he got testicular cancer in the first place was doping.

whatever, uniball

disappoint

Attached: lance.jpg (768x470, 62K)

>but he still ruined the careers of anyone who was in his way that was telling the truth.
Yeah. The cheating was common, but Lance was ready to ruin the lives of anyone who threatened his image.

>LeMond believes he would have been a bum if he didn't have cutting edge doping,
And what of the other 20 guys behind him who were also busted retroactively for doping? They all knew how to beat the testing at the time.

Id suck his dick not gay just a little lonely

Scumbag. Ruined the careers and bullied anyone who got in his way, a total sociopath. He's still lying about his doping in 2009/2010.

People say he was the best of the dopers like that proves he was still the best rider, which isn't true. Yes, almost everyone doped, but not necessarily as effectively/to the same extent that Lance did. PEDs don't give everybody an equal boost either, everyone is unique and responds to drugs differently. It is probably the case that Lance happened to get a greater boost from PEDs than his rivals did. I'm sure he would have won 1 or 2 Tours if everyone was clean, but winning 7 in a row is out of the question.

tl;dr he's a loser who won as many Tours as I have

t. Team sky doctor

Been convinced both Wiggins and Froome are cheats for years m8

Based Greg dropping the truth

Attached: Greg+Lemond+Oakley+Disruptive+Design+Launch+HqyU4IbEs5Sl.jpg (396x594, 53K)

GOAT

When I was a boy my dad told me that no one could win the Tour de France without doping and that mfer has literally not been proven wrong

Team Sky is next