Is anyone else tired of seeing this shithead pop up for le reddit approved cameo in every fucking capeshit movie...

Is anyone else tired of seeing this shithead pop up for le reddit approved cameo in every fucking capeshit movie? I actually was shocked when he didn't appear in Batman V Superman even though thats a different company I bet the arrogant twat tried to get into that too.

Other urls found in this thread:

herocomplex.latimes.com/uncategorized/alan-moore-on-w/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiQRh8MLj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he even said he wouldn't mind doing cameos in DC movies.

Not really tired of it, no.

You're a bitter little cunt, aren't you?

Of course he said that the arrogant little cunt.

It's usually just a five second gag. I kind of like it, but more than anything I'm just surprised you care enough to complain about it

no, it's a bit of fun and the movie exists because of his creativity

stop being a whiny cunt

>fun
There's that buzzword again.

t. sheldon

didn't he become such a meme that they wrote the reasoning for his cameos into a movie

>you and your homie create an entire universe
>its spawns decades of comics, tv shows, movies, books, videos games, plays and records that are enjoyed the world over
>random faggots on indonesian bread making boards get mad at his appearance

Not tired of him at all.

what do you think capeshit is meant to be other than fun sperg?

I bet when you defend some of these movies you use terms like "Just turn off your brain man it's junk food" right faggot?

when it's capeshit, yes

it's only use is to be a fun way to spend two hours

Stanley Lieber is the most evil man in comics.

Go back to le reddit faggot

what do you expect from capeshit, philosophical critique? what a fucking autist

this is my favorite meme

What's wrong with it? The dude Obviously doesn't have that much time left. Maybe his last cameo will be in infinity war

I know it's cute, and he's great and all, but yea, it just winds up being a distracting moment in these flicks, as for the next 20-30 seconds, everyone is whispering to each other.

No, it's my favorite jew

>Maybe his last cameo will be in infinity war
We can only hope

Why does Stan Lee get all the credit when it was Kirby who did the real work?

And is anyone else going to dread the day he dies? It's going to be the worst possible virtue signalling done by normies ever.

I can picture all the shitty drawings from Mexican "artists" now with all the shittily drawn superheroes crying over a kike who stole another mans legacy.

I wonder why Jack Kirby doesn't join him in the cameos then
But still, the comic world owes a lot to stan Lee

The reaction videos, my GOD the cringe tear reaction videos.

He's dead, Jim. Even if true about the comic world owing a lot to Stan Lee his actual stories he wrote are just outright terrible, I think he's better as an idea man and marketing.

Now what I'd love is a Jim Shooter cameo but Marvel and him probably despise one another to the point he'd never work with them again.

Kevin Smith was in the Teen Titans movie. Orange hockey jersey and all. He had Beast Boy on his podcast.

Old men aren't cute you fucking homo.

He's been playing the Marvel Character THE WATCHER in all the cameos he has ever done

We can only hope that stan Lee makes a cameo in the live adaption of all star batman and Robin

>He's been playing the Marvel Character THE WATCHER in all the cameos he has ever done
No he hasn't. The Watcher is a FF thing meaning FOX has the rights to that.

Imagine a weird alternate reality where Alan Moore was willing to do cameos in V for Vendetta and Watchmen.

If anyone's an arrogant cunt, it's Moore, who won't even watch or acknowledge the adaptations of his work.

>talking shit about the man who created and influenced the capeshit you're watching

It's in Guardians 2 that he's a watcher, or that he has some connection to them.

Do they use the word Watcher though?

Don't think so, the watchers are there though.

He can't be The Watcher in his Amazing Spider-Man library cameo, where he's completely oblivious to the fight happening behind him, he's not "watching" anything.

Watchmen was directed by Zack Snyder and he's definitely seen the live adaptions of his work.

>Moore has no intention of seeing the film and, in fact, he hints that he has put a magical curse on the entire endeavor.
And given what a rigid weirdo he is, I'm guessing he still hasn't seen Watchmen, all these years later.

>Watchmen was directed by Zack Snyder
Yes, and aside from the alien thing it's a very good, very faithful adaptation of the novel, and deserved Moore's blessing imo.

>Moore has no intention of seeing the film and, in fact, he hints that he has put a magical curse on the entire endeavor.
And given what a rigid weirdo he is, I'm guessing he still hasn't seen Watchmen, all these years later.

Yes, and aside from the alien thing it's a very good, very faithful adaptation of the novel, and deserved Moore's blessing imo.

>Moore has no intention of seeing the film and, in fact, he hints that he has put a magical curse on the entire endeavor

Nope, only tired of idiots who pretend to speak french by using "le..whatever" on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiQRh8MLj0

The only thing Stanley Leibowitz created on his own was Stan Lee.

Jack Kirby is responsible for 90% of the Marvel universe and gets no credit, despite being the ACTUAL ideas guy, and the talent, and a WW2 hero.

yeah ok whatever, i deleted the first one because i quoted the wrong post

Yes. This.

Honestly they are both Jews so I could care less and no Jew is a war hero.

No, I don't get overly emotional about who makes a 3 second appearance in a kid's movie about superheroes in tights.

Maybe you should kill yourself, OP.

(((super heroes)))

back to Sup Forums with you

>Why does Stan Lee get all the credit when it was Kirby who did the real work?
Stan had a much better contract.

>Is anyone else tired of seeing this shithead pop up for le reddit approved cameo
No, because his cameos last like a second or two, I don't see how they can bother you at all. Stop overreacting about everything you fat retard.

The watchers as a race aren't owned by fox, only uatu the watcher as a character. So they can use the watchers just not Uatu

There was an article recently, and I'll try to find it, where the producers said they worked out a little trade for the use of the Watchers with Fox. Somebody, but they didn't specify who is going to pop up in the next Deadpool.

>Sup Forums looks up to this man
No wonder why tgere is no bright future here fags

From memory Ego was with Fox as well, they obviously have some minor agreements they make.

Hahahahaha im fucking done with kiddie books

Don't forget...

While Moore is a fucking weirdo, he was treated like shit by production companies adapting his work in the past, so his behavior isn't that surprising.