Really makes you think

Really makes you think

>“Everyone is now searching for Pokémon, however, Syrians are searching for the basic necessities of life. Honestly, I don’t think the world feels for us.”

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/syrian-children-hold-pokemon-photos-praying-world-will-find-them/

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/245980/pokemon-go-catches-ban-saudi-arabia-renews-fatwa-against
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do they even know about that shit?

The Soros funded PR representative read about it on a Buzzfeed article, gave the kid a sign to hold, took a picture, then called the media conglomerate and sold the "story".

Pokemon has brought Joy to an entire generation worldwide. Syrians have brought rape and murder to the countries they occupy. I would sooner give an American kid $5 to buy a pack of Pokemon cards than I would give a Syrian kid 50 cents to buy a bowl of food.

>children
>women
Immigrants and refugees are 80%+ adult males. Stop with this trojan horse crocodile tears tactic.

surprised they have printers in syria desu

They have Iphones in Syria. It's not Africa or South America. A while back the refugee 'charities' got butthurt because some nations were taking iphones away from refugees.

I think Nintendo could sue those fuckers for using their property for some shitty propaganda

Smart phones. Even african dindus have them.

Propaganda. They don't actually know about it.
Revolutionary Forces of Syria is the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces, which in essence is FSA and pals. Puppets for US destabilization and interests in the region.

Just stand by a pokestop, I'll airdrop some air to surface 'supplies' from my Drone while I get some more berries.

Makes me think about gassing the kikes desu

We don't even have a color printer in my office.

i dont think we need an augmented reality app to find shitskins everywhere

How about we find them with cluster munitions?

Literally a monster and proud of it. Gg

Wait, how the fuck did they know i don't give a shit about them?
Jew magic is really something, huh.

also those pokemon are common as fuck

2/10, made me consider leave the basement

>if you don't want to harbor and feed future terrorists that are the anti-thesis of western/white ideology then you are a monster!
The modern liberal.

>Syrian children holding (identical) pictures of Pokemon (who gave them to the pictures?)

>road roller to crush any survivors.
Holy shit, I needed this.

Fucking morons. That sign says that they were attacked by an army of """moderate""" pikachus and asking to send help.

>them

wow

really makes me drink

I hope Team Rocket finds them

Syrian children are just terrorists in training anyway.

Pikachu isn't that uncommon, maybe they should hold up rare pokemans instead.

I heard if you train syrian kids long enough they learn self destruct

How many Syrian refugees are terrorists? Can you even back up your claims?

This.

The terrorist thing is a meme

The inability to integrate into western culture isn't.

Daily reminder that there hasn't been a single Syrian refugee involved in rape/murder/terrorist activity/stealing your Pokemon cards.

Those writings better read ''Oh boy, another topical fad to piggyback on for more military spending money!''

Well, they weren't supposed to be able to integrate anywhere before their country was destroyed. That's why they're called refugees.

Arent pokemon haram?

I fucking can't stand it when parents use kids for political reasons and the media reports it as if the kid did it themselves.

I'm going to catch that child, enslave him, and make him fight other Syrian children for my own entertainment.
It will be glorious!

>Saudi Arabia's top religious authority has slammed hit app Pokemon Go, arguing the game is un-Islamic as it renewed a 15-year old fatwa banning all forms of the Pokemon game.
cityam.com/245980/pokemon-go-catches-ban-saudi-arabia-renews-fatwa-against

If it were women and children that were really immigrating, I wouldn't mind.

but the fact it's all grown adult men....that shit is scary.

>Caring for Mudshits after they regularly say "you deserve it" after terrorist attacks
This really activates the brain cells

This needs to spead

>Syrians are searching for the basic necessities of life.

Then they should stay in their own country and fight for them like the ancestors of every single western civilization had to at some point in history.

Don't worry little one you'll be caught and forced into battle soon enough.

Let the Syrians immigrate to Atlantis

>syrian
>pokemon
i dont think sharia or jesus allows this.

kek

>/pol

Yeah, but you live in Bulgaria. You are literally 50 years behind the rest of the world.

aaa

Fuck those stupid kids

i read it but it didnt make me think... wtf? is there something wrong with me?

Should be pictures of that GeN five garbage pokemon that nobody likes/cares about

If they can't integrate, they can't stay here. It's as simple as that.

You're not supposed to think, just feel!

no

"really makes you think" is used sarcastically here

rlly makes me suicidal

Why don't you find your own necessities?
Why are your parents unable to provide it?
Why do you require charity?

Syria was previously prosperous, how much did your people contribute to starving people in africa?

You would not feel one iota for people murdered in other countries.

Mate

>road roller to crush any survivors
>Road Roller

Makes u wanna say fuck borders n law n shiet

Why is it our job to help them? Who do they pray to at night? I sure as shit know it isn't me.

Printer Ink is expensive as shit, he can't be doing that bad.

>“Everyone is now searching for Pokémon, however, Syrians are searching for the basic necessities of life. Honestly, I don’t think the world feels for us.”

Honestly, I don't.

How can you all be so fucking heartless? They have internet. We have to save them, because they are much more important than kids suffering by less important wars!

Came here to write something like that.
Rightfully SAVAGE.

Love you user.

That child looks well dressed and clean. I am used to destitute children literally being covered in shit, walking with a polio spin and begging for loose change. This little shit is living the good life.

Middle eastern expectations are basically we send our nation to hell. Then blame you for havig leisure time and blame you for not giving up leisure time to mass import an enemy who wants to steal your territory from the inside out.

Fuck them. Fuck their kids. Fuck them all to hell.

Weird how white all these children are but on the eve of turning "17" they are as dark skinned as my shit

Man. I actually couldn't care less. No one owes you anything. Fuck off. Shit fucking bum fuck cunt piss.

i will definitely find that kid and pound his nice boi pucci.

burn in hell you little sand nigger with your bowl cut, fuck off seriously

Cool, so when we get the fuck out of syria and stop destabilizing the middle east, he can get the basic necessities he had before we started arming "moderates" for israel and the cryptokikes of saudi arabia and qatar.

I don't know what I hate more
People giving signs to poor lads and utilizing them as attention whores or the everyday fuck sharing the stories unreflected on antisocial media like a drove

More manufactured fake feels by the jew media. No fucking way a legit rapefuge knows about Kikamon Go, they'd be more interested in finding their next meal. This is 100% bullshit tripe thought up by some SJW intern looking for a promotion and reddit karma. Fuck that kid and his 10 brothes (who are all no doubt engineers and doctors)