Lets say Trump wins in November. Do you expect a high level of civil unrest to follow...

Lets say Trump wins in November. Do you expect a high level of civil unrest to follow? After the Brexit vote we had a bunch of airheaded students protesting in London, whinging about how mean democracy is but after a week or so they began to accept their fate. I suspect though that in the US, considering how you lot do things on a bigger scale, the protests would be very large and perhaps very aggressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you expect a high level of civil unrest to follow?
Yes, I do. The fire will rise.

Let them come. Victory has already been assured

Nah they'll just realize its only the niggers and hopefully trump will come up with some good (final) solution

After the election, win or lose, Trump supporters will finally be able to fight back without having to worry about bad publicity for their candidate. Some libs are gonna die

Liberals can't into violent protest

lol no
even michael moore has thrown the towel in and accepted that trump will win

I would expect unrest in some areas no matter which candidate won.

However, most police forces are pro-trump. take that as you will.

they can when it comes to bashing fashists

and if trump loses and mass importation continues... also civil unrest
unless white Americans are complete cucks and willing to throw away their culture

Trump wins: Civil War
Clinton wins: World War 3
Fucked either way.

Well, let's make a distinction.

On one hand, the young white liberals ('the Bernouts') won't do a thing. They're vapid, craven brats who are only doing this because it's fashionable. They'll talk about overthrowing Capitalism, but then go back to Apple, Tinder, Netflix and Starbucks.

On the other hand, the minorities (both Hispanics and Negroes) will go full retard and start shooting and smashing shit up.

Leftist journalists are pretty much calling for violet resistance on mainstream news sites.

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

Just wait for mass deportation to get rolling, it will be crazy.

This current new voting generation has been taught from birth to do just that; that our heritage is evil and our culture is backwards. They've had little choice but to buy in to that notion, because that's all that they've heard. Then they flee to social media and the internet only to hear the same kinds of ideas parroted back to them and reinforcing this idea that our culture is shit and we must be tolerant towards others.

The idea of being proud of your nation and way of life is appalling to them. If there is any time in US history that we as a nation would allow our culture to dissolve, it's now. We need Trump

Why do you have so much hate?

They can when they have blm chimps on a leash. They're like a nigger bomb that they can deploy.

ISIS attack WW4 martial law etc

I sincerely hope we see a mass suicide of SJWs.

Donald Trump winning will be the day of the rope

American protests are so silly, and the idioits would never try to have a violent protest, after all they protest the people who are armed.

A civil war is impossible as nearly ALL service members stand with trump.

They can do what ever they want, but at the end of the day, the strong men will put them in line.

I cant wait for this election, I cant wait to see all the people protest democracy, fucking hypocrisy.

Probably briefly but it will be put down quickly and harshly.

Without Onigger in their to condone the looting and rioting polo e will actually do their job and bust heads. There will be no coup, military and law enforcement overwhelmingly support Trump. Most shitlibs are lino wristed factors that don't own weapons.

Biggest thing that will happen is that there will probs be chimpouts in urban shitholes as blacks riot for reasons they don't understand or are told to do so by Soros funded groups/the media.

Gonna be good to see them get their shit kicked in.

Yes but itll last a week or two at best, liberals quickly forget why theyre complaining and move on.

Sorry for all the typos on shitty mobile

>liberals
>bashing fashists

choose one

this. modern protests are nothing but standing in the street yelling with your gold plated iPhone in hand to film it and post it on facebook. maybe the occasional piss water balloon if you are truly edgy. these idiots accomplish nothing.

I'd personally love some shitty half hearted liberal attempt at a coup, just for the sheer amusement it would bring.

I think that a few things will happen on november 9. There will not just be protests, but there will be riots and looting. Mobs of people will descend upon houses with Trump signage. People celebrating Trump's victory will be assaulted.

At work, I can see lefties attacking coworkers who have revealed their power level.

There will also be false flags where lefties fake attacks upon themselves claiming that Trump supporters did it.

I am certain that there will be a violent reaction from the left to declaration of a trump victory.

What I am not certain of is how governance will respond to it. I think in CA they will refuse to engage those rioters and looters just like they do now. I think that Obama will make excuses for it and somehow blame Trump supporters claiming that the rioters and looters could be his sons.

My suggestion; stock up on roof Koreans.

I just hope all these libcucks I see saying they'll move to Canada actually hold true to their word. Hell, I'll even throw some cash to their gofundme's. I'd be glad to help them go home.

>Trump wins
>Congress can easily cuck him so nothing gets passed
This is why there's a fucking system in place. He also can't go and make a bunch of "executive orders" like Obama did since the media would have a field day with it.

I like how shill threads have shifted from
>You're going to be so disappointed when Trump doesn't win
to
>When Trump wins, there will be mass riots and martial law

Soon they'll be
>When Trump wins, he'll only deport 90% of the Mexicans

Fuck ADT. Id rather have half a dozen rooftop Koreans than one big nig in my yard

I think that you can discern how the left will react leading up to election day if you apply the pattern of behavior that abusive spouses engage in as their victims attempt to finally leave them. There has got to be some article on the stages somewhere on the webs.

The stage we're in right now is part resignation, with Michael Moore outright saying "Trump's going to win" and part threats "What are you gonna do without me! You're nothing without me! You don't deserve anything!" coming from Liebowitz.

I wonder if the 12 stages of grief apply...