It's official: Trump is Putin, Jr

>Fulfilling what might be the Russian autocrat’s dearest wish, Trump has openly questioned whether the U.S. should keep its commitments to NATO.

>Trump’s sympathy for Putin has not been a secret. Trump said he would “get along very well” with Putin, and he has pleased Putin by expressing a comprehensive lack of interest in the future of Ukraine, the domination of which is a core Putinist principle. The Trump movement also agrees with Putin that U.S. democracy is fatally flawed. A Trump adviser, Carter Page, recently denounced—to a Moscow audience—America’s “often-hypocritical focus on democratization, inequality, corruption and regime change.” Earlier this week, Trump’s operatives watered down the Republican Party’s national-security platform position on Ukraine, removing a promise to help the Ukrainians receive lethal aid in their battle to remain free of Russian control.

>Now, in an interview with Maggie Haberman and David Sanger of The New York Times, Trump has gone much further, suggesting that he and Putin share a disdain for NATO.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-1AoE4R4w8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((GOOOOLLDDDDDBERRRGGGGG)))

is that why she dropped out?

(((Goldberg)))
Every fucking time

>ukraine
>ukrainians

>Trump is Putin, Jr
But Putin is younger.

put isnt 70

((((((Gold)))(((berg))))))

>NATO shiils

>>>(((Goldberg)))

Did he say he'd dismantle NATO or kick out countries who don't pay 2% on defence?

Ukraine isn't in NATO and we have no obligation to protect them.

>dictator

funny how when anyone else adopts the trappings of democracy to justify their BS the media runs with it but when Russia does it, suddenly they scream about dictatorships.

some consistency would be nice.

USA-RUS alliance when?
Putin visit when?
I want to see this guy he's so awesome.

Anyone from Russia want a penpal?
I am learning

just that he may not come to a countries aid if they aren't spending at least 2% of GDP on defense.

Yeah everything ive ever read about Russia has negative overtones

>goldberg

(((Jeffrey Goldberg)))

fuuug,moving to america just so i can vote for based trump

every time. I wonder if there will be a happening when the counterinsurgency subsidizing thier welfare by cutting from the military are going to slowly collapse.

Renegotiate NATO because right now the structure still acts as if Russia is going to cause ww3 and why would you let someone actively take money from you if they don't follow the basic terms of a contract? Dunno why you're worried, Briton has one of the best militaries in Europe and spends the 2%

HE'S HITLER. HE'S PUTIN. OY VEY YOU STUPID FUCKING GOYIM JUST STOP SUPPORTING HIM ALREADY AND THINK HOW WE TELL YOU TO.

Kek

I want a triple alliance between the UK, the USA and Russia. I know that Russia poisoned that guy in the UK (I forgot his name), but the UK should forgive that shit. Now that Brexit has happened and Trump will most likely become POTUS, I can see this based triple alliance happening.

why do jews try to imply he is running as president for life?

why can't we be friends with russia & putin?

putin is a good man...a little psychopathic, but that seems to be what it takes to steer that kinda ship

fpbp

>checked her twitter

all she does it talk about Trump on her wall, jesus christ she is finished and dosen't even know it

>Trump is not neocon enough
>Trump is not hawkish enough
This is considered a criticism by modern Democrats.

Hitler.

Maybe the westerncunts will collapse because of this. Slavs have almost no welfare and more military jobs would definately be better for certain problematic strata of society like football hooligans who are just a liability, instead of western-style welfare.

So bad...
So good that we are so bad.

well i guess that settles it, im now a #shillforhill

(((Goldberg)))

I think she knows it, I think she knew it as soon as the Nice attack and she stumbled like a bumbling fool when she tried to give a statement

Wow, they're not even trying to hide the fact that she wants us to go to war with Russia anymore....

Talk about chutzpah. Oy vey.

Germany, do you want to be bad?

>building ties and making peace with russia is bad
>we need to antagonize russia more than we already are
k..keep me posted

Putin has Hillary's secret documents after Russians hacked her server.

If Purin wants Trump to win, he can ignite an October surprise.

>goldberg

What you have to remember is that these are liberals.

The amount of arrogane and narccasism that these people have are unfathomable. In their heads, just entertaining the idea of Donald for president is an Ironclad argument of the highest calibre. Such is the level of their "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" mentality.

Alexander Litvinenko, granted he was a traitor to the KGB who we shouldn't have given asylum too, but just allowing Russia to assassinate people with British citizenship isn't cricket.

Or the pyramid can just remove her from the equation like the liability she is in an attempt to bury everything under the rug (and stop people from digging under it) again.

Putin would probably choke to death on the irony of it being a post Soviet Russia that causes a November revolution in the US.

>Trump's policies: diplomacy, trade, and tourism with Russia just like any other country with whom we are not at war
>Hillary's policies: arf arf arf muh no-fly in Syria arf arf arf WW3 arf arf arf Benghazi II: Sunni Boogaloo
Really makes you think.

Checked.

Meanwhile, the body count tavistock is responsible for.

>All but 4 NATO members don't fulfill their obligations either in funding or training
>But the US should totally continue to do what NATO says.

NATO needs to be restructured based on participation.

There should be a Tier list where you have to defend members of the same tier or higher but have no obligation to defend lower tiered members.

Top tier (countries that actually meet the simple requirements set out by the charter):

US
UK
Greece
Estonia
Poland

Second tier:

France
Turkey
Norway
Romania
Portugal
Croatia

Third tier: Denmark
Germany
Albania
Netherlands
Lithuania
Slovak Republic
Latvia

Third Tier:

Canada

Shit tier:

everyone else

NO MORE FREE RIDES

didn't all the relevant shit happen between 2009 and 2013? It's been 3 years since she left her position as a state secretary. I think it's not the most up to date shit going on at the oval office, altough if anyone hacked her email they got a shitload of classified info (maybe to the point where it would be a real job just to find some relevant stuff)

NATO is historically a thinly veiled branch of the US military. If we're getting a raw deal out of it, it isn't because of Latvia.

I think a mutual defense treaty is a good idea but NATO is more than that and needs to die.

fpbp

Greece is actually doing more shit than France? I guess the white flaggers are still shit on that department

Fpbp
Everytime

Link? Was it that bad?

Greece maintains a large military just in case they have an opportunity to retake North Cyprus or Constantinople from Turkey or North Epirus from Albania.

I'm not even kidding. They're like that country in EU4 that's too poor to have a decent sized army but continues to put up with the debt just in case they can take a few provinces from a troubled big neighbor.

>this fucking pic

FUCKING BURGERS VOTE FOR HILLARY. WE DIDINT HAVE MAJORE WAR FOR 70 YEARS ALREADY.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fucking kek
Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Are you really itching to lose another 3 holocausts worth of comrades?

>that first paragraph

They have no faith in the intelligence of their readership.
Gotta get that propaganda out in the first paragraph because they won't be able to read more.

We would need an opponent actually capable of fighting a land war for that.

>mongol empire invades russia = no mongol empire
>teutonic empire invade russia = no teutonic empire
>french empire invades russia = no french empire
>german empire invades russia = no german empire
>america empire invades russia = ???

Go for it mate.

I had no idea of that. Too bad the military coup in Turkey was a ruse then.

who ever will came out as winner will open space colonization.
I am villing to die for that.

>MUH RUSSIA SCARE
>RUSSIA SO SCARY

russia's gdp is below:
Australia
Canada
South Korea
Italy
India
Brazil
and lastly but most hilariously,
SPAIN.
They're just barely ahead of fucking Mexico and Indonesia. They aren't even a top 10 GDP country.

Russia couldn't afford a war, they can't even afford food.
Can someone make a smug image with the people who constantly pretend that Russia is a worldpower and not a poverty-stricken shithole?

You do realize that there is literally only one tactic against the US military, right? Hide among civilians and hope they feel sorry for you.

Russia has this weird idea that its America's rival, when its a country with an economy on par with fucking Spain and no force projection.

One could argue that they can't burn their shit down to stop a nuke, but then they got their own nukes anyway. So I'm actually divided on that front.

>Jews supporting Ukrainian Nazis as long as they fight Russians
Pottery

>We would need an opponent actually capable of fighting a land war for that.
Not necessarily. Pic related.

>implying we'd invade and not simply unleash hell on them from above

They keep their militaries at parity for that reason. It's pretty funny.

We already know who will colonize space: SpaceX.
Roscosmos can't even build a new cosmodrome on time.

>You do realize that there is literally only one tactic against the US military, right? Hide among civilians and hope they feel sorry for you.
I have a better tactic: sabotage American supplies of ice cream and their Wifi access, then wait as their genderfluid soldiers resign en masse and go home to treat their PTSD.

But the Mongols conquered Rusisa. And the Teutonic Order was defeated by a collation, mostly consisting of Poles and Lithuanians.

You did forgot though
>Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth invades = Russia no Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth shortly after

>Pic related.
Sure, if you hate Russia so much you are willing to get nuked in return. Academic, anyway.

Strongest military in the world!

Everybody knows it's not worth starting WWIII over some irrelevant Baltic shithole

>hate
No hate intended. I like Ruskis. Just giving an example of how 24 million people can die in war.

On another note, you also don't have the birthrates to replace an entire generation. I mean, you've already lost half of two without a war, just with low birthrates and alcohol.

There is one tactic

Second that.

Considering how rampant AIDS is in Russia and how rampant homosexual rape is in their military I wouldn't really be casting aspersions about people's orientation.

If you had the power to make the media or the government honest and true, which would you choose?

Obviously the government. The government could always nationalize the media.

Well... not in this country. But in most.

Eh if people want to initiate nuclear warfare that will destroy civilization as we know it, whatever.

(((GOLDBERG)))

>Trump is le ebil bad man xD

Because this worked quite well for the media for the last half a year or so

>(((GOLDBERG)))

>Benghazi I I : sunni bugaloo
Fucking king kek right here

good it is in the interest of the common American to antagonize Russia and keep the Syrian conflict unresolved.

they don't know any other tactic it worked in the past and now they are at a loss

I think I have just figured out the hidden driving motive behind American desire for a conflict with Russia, But I honestly don't think actual contact with our army would quite match your submissive homoerotic fantasies.

>Goldberg

Has Sup Forums ruined me or do the normies recognize it too

>(((Goldberg)))

That's not going to stop irrelevant baltic shitholes from claiming it.
>implying the government hasn't nationalized the media
user...

>Roscosmos can't even build a new cosmodrome on time.
youtube.com/watch?v=b-1AoE4R4w8
update your shill guide your spaxeX retard.

Fpbp

Dat projection based off the Russian meme that having sex with other men isn't gay.

>American desire for a conflict with Russia

Ridiculously few people on Sup Forums want to have conflict with Russia, and I've certainly met zero people off pol who do, so...

You do realise the yield of most active thermonuclear warheads would only vaporise a few city blocks, melt a bit of steel, send out a concussion wave that might kill a few people relatively close...
>inb4 muh fallout
Thermonuclear devices are just devices that use a small small fission detonation to create a fusion chain reaction resulting in intense heat a day energy being released (think star).

Areas bombed by a thermonuclear device are completely safe to inhabit, if you unlike living on top of melted... Well everything.

Russia have built something resembling. But it still can't launch rockets.

>Putin wants to undermine the free nations of Europe and marginalize NATO.

The EU is doing a pretty good job of this on their own, with their political and military ambitions.

I know Putin is corrupt

But what exactly has he done wrong?

>Russian meme that having sex with other men isn't gay
But don't you have to agree with that, after all gender is officially just a social construct in US.

>The Republican nominee for president, Donald J. Trump, has chosen this week to unmask himself as a de facto agent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, a KGB-trained dictator who seeks to rebuild the Soviet empire by undermining the free nations of Europe, marginalizing NATO, and ending America’s reign as the world’s sole superpower.

That's not even soviet propaganda tier, wtf.

never change.