"I am against gay marriage"
"you hate gays!"
"no... "
" BIGOT"

How do you defend yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

amnation.com/vfr/archives/002053.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walk away. You can't win an argument with a robot (which is what these people are: their minds are not their own), but you can come back after the happening with a gun in your hand and put a bullet in their face.

First post, edgiest post. Anyone have a real answer?

>fuck off fagget go get aids then
simple.

Instead of starting with "I am against fay marriage" ask them if they are christian when they say the wish they could marry gay. If they say yes ask how long and recite a passage the says gays are evil.

I tell them that any group of people who tells me I have to agree with them or be branded a bigot and a horrible person will never have my support. Free man. Free nation.

Gay marriage is nothing but a political toy anyway.

Aint marriage in general pointless at this point?Always wondered who gets to pay alimony when both have a dick.

After all, marriage is a religious thing. They most likely just want to use it for tax evasion.

Gays can already get married, the definition is the union between man and woman. It doesn't matter that she doesn't get frothy or he can't get it up for the other sex.

Were having a vote for marriage equality later this year.

Id vote yes, but i know it would just mean more pro gay crap in schools and childrens television if i did. Also theyd just find something else to complain about.

Marriage is religious in context. It shouldn't be government controlled.

But those people really don't have any opinions of their own, Kevin. They just regurgitate what the media tells them to because they're afraid of going against the grain on account of their lack of character.

You can argue with them about as well as with a brick wall.

I am against gay marriage
You hate gays
yes
BIGOT

Whatever maaan, it's time for you to get out of the closet and acknowledge that you hate gays.

I just stopped interacting with people at all. Seems to be working out so farm

You don't attempt to logically argue with women

Also what this user said; the separation of the state and the church. I have nothing against gays getting married by a government official.

Marriage = religous/church whatever
The christian faith does not (originally) allow this. The cuckpope has changed this however, but that does not change what the bible originally said.
I dont even get that homosexuals would want to be part of this faith.
Registerred partnership/marriage on cityhall should be more desirable for theese people.

early next year lol

The purpose of gay marriage was that the surviving partner could inherit if the other one died due to gay cancer.

This. The church and state really should separate here. But they make you get a government license to marry. Where are the licenses to have children? Both change the way you file taxes.

Which is dumb because you get a marriage penalty for your combined income.

rape usually

You can't depending on country laws.
If your country has benefits tied to marriage, they can always end with
"You (heterosexual) have an extra method to evade taxes, e demand fiscal equality"
and you're done.

What's the deal with marriage ?
You can live like married couple
You can fight like married couple
You can bang like married couple
why cant you live like normal people and be happy without a certificate

based Pajeet

>only the rest of the world resorts to armed conflict! But not America! Says increasingly nervous man
I can't wait for American liberals to be fucking assblasted to the moon and back. Many don't even realize they've demonized the only institutions sworn to protect them.

There is now separation of church and state and it doesn't work becouse LGBT won't stop. They want to be fully accepted. Moreover you think that someone who opposes LGBT is motivated only by religious reasons.

>How dare you accuse me of something I am not?! Exactly who do you think you are? You don't know me. You don't know anything about me. I know about you though. I know that you're a close-minded little boy/girl without an independent thought in your tiny little brain.
I think this should be a tactic used more often against the regressive Left. They've had a monopoly on moralising and belittling of their opposition for too long. We must seize the initiative.

I cry about it online

why do you have to have the state say someone cant do something another can?

i understand a religious institution not wanting to head the ceremony of gays getting married and they shouldnt have to if they do not want to.

the state isnt a church and in our country there is separation of religious institutions and the state.

other than that there is no reason that fags should be prevented from being married.

marriage is always a government thing. sometimes it has nothing to do with religion at all.

Here's your argument against homosexual rights OP:

You cannot be pro-homosex and pro-equality at the same time reject other forms of identity politics.
This is what happens when you decide that the essence of romantic human relationships should be more than consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. That's what has been the core of marriage for millennia, two people develop a bond to build a long-term relationship, making sure the father doesn't waste his time on offspring that might not be his (today ruined by the Sexual revolution and female promiscuity) and the child grows up in a stable environment. This is why the state gives tax breaks to married couples.

Acceptance of homosexuality is inextricable from a primarily pleasure-oriented view of sex. It serves no purpose to society outside the couples own personal wants. To society, homosexual identity is a dead end. Accepting this view of sex and equality makes it impossible to condemn male or female promiscuity (sex that is also based on fulfilling personal wants). Accepting this view of sex and equality makes it impossible to condemn the other (growing amount of) letters behind the LGBTASDF movement.
Societal acceptance of homosexuality necessarily entails societal acceptance of doctrines destructive of civilization.

So by saying you are pro gay and pro equality, but against forms of self-expression you dislike, you have to perform lots of mental gymnastics to justify your world-view. Your ideology fails. Your OP is called an unprincipled exception:
amnation.com/vfr/archives/002053.html

So it's either all or nothing, or you become a hypocrite who can not define and thus defend your principles. When morality becomes subjective, anything goes. The slippery slope is not a fallacy.

But gays want to adopt.

Why would you be against any two adults getting married if they wanted to?

"I'm pro-choice"
"You support the killing of humans!"
"No.."
"MURDERER!"