I haven't seen this movie before but the high score is a red flag to me. is it sjw oscarbait?

I haven't seen this movie before but the high score is a red flag to me. is it sjw oscarbait?

Other urls found in this thread:

gomovies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just a weird comedy mystery thing with some gore and shit at the end. It isn't really poignant or revelatory, it's a pretty simple movie with a baity premise.

it is anti-race mixing propaganda to scare paranoid black men away from white women

Always look at the audience score and subtract a "pleb penalty" of 0.92x for standard mass market movies, 0.86x for blockbuster mass market trash. That will give you the true score of a movie for anything made after 2005 barring the few true mass market masterpieces that are the exception to the rule.

Get Out's score of 82% means it is objectively an excellent movie worthy of praise and awards.

Rotten Tomatoes is a sucker for SJW shit.
They lost all credibility.
Even if it's a decent movie their score is irrelevant as an indication.

its not intended to be a comedy. its completely serious the entire time (minus the comic relief side character)

>sjw oscarbait

gomovies (((dot))) to/film/get-out-19713/

it has chink subtitles but I stopped noticing them half way through.

Its actually not a bad flick yo.

If you've seen the trailer you've seen the whole movie and the 3rd act is weak.

just realized that was the same guy from Sicario..

It's not SJW but also isn't very good. Just a very generic thriller with out of place comedy bits.
Also, that bitch from Girls is one of the worst actors ever

>Peele ... had the idea for the film back when Trump was just a less confrontational Alan Sugar, and Black Lives Matter was yet to be founded.

>“We are now living in a system where racism is involved with policy. We’ve left the era where people were trying to pretend that race doesn’t exist.”

>Peele himself is biracial. He was brought up by his white mother in New York City, and had hardly any contact with his black father, who died 18 years ago. He told Zadie Smith that he thought race was an “absurdity” and it was “crazy” to define children in terms of their racial identity.

>In an early establishing scene a black man is seen walking through the white suburbs at night. It’s a wonderfully disturbing inversion of the white guy in the black ghetto trope. The wide streets with their neat hedges and large houses seem to seethe with hidden menace. Peele explains why he wanted this opening.

>“I felt it was important first and foremost to get the entire audience on board with the inherent fears that a black man has.”

>Is that his own experience of the suburbs? “I’ve got to tell you, a fairly consistent part of my experience is worrying about how I’m going to be perceived in the ‘wrong’ neighbourhood. I’m trying to get through it as quickly as possible. It’s one of the pieces of the African American experience that people don’t know is always there. When you’re out of place, or feel out of place, you feel there is danger there. With the police as well. I think the majority of police are really good people and really good at their jobs but that doesn’t change the fact that with any interaction I have with them, I’m viewed as a potential threat.”

It's fucking nigger bullshit by a nigger bullshit artist. Who, don't be mistaken, already has the reddit audience because of Key and Peele.

>1 rotten

It is a race based horror movie that more critics rated 9 or 10 out of 10 than a 6 or 7 out of 10.

Take a fucking guess

She's perfect!

>The wide streets with their neat hedges and large houses seem to seethe with hidden menace.
Yeah all those white neighborhoods are totally filled with gang shooting and shit kek

Do leftists really believe most whites live in houses with hedges and picket fences?
Or is that just "the epitome of whiteness" and as such needs to be put in movies to really drive the point home that "these characters are Caucasians if you couldn't tell"

>had hardly any contact with his black father
You can't make this up

>“I felt it was important first and foremost to get the entire audience on board with the inherent fears that a black man has

fuck you peele you lying fucking kike

Some of you live in trailers

I thought black guys were supposed to be tough. They sound like total pussies. Being afraid of literally the least threatening and least dangerous places in the country lel

I liked the movie but the internet turned it into some kind of oppression message. I found it to be more of a cult/elite society and the weird shit they do movie.

"the internet" didn't do shit you mong, the creator himself intended it to be a woe is me muh black experience statement

Blacks are bitches. Slavs know this.

>Just some random intro chemistry shit and muh Einstein on the chalkboard

>rotten tomatoes
>not a network of shill """""""""critics"""""""""" who jump on bandwagons and big names

All reviewers should be executed.