Ultra HD Netflix

Is paying the extra $2 a month for ultra HD streaming worth it?

I have a 4k monitor and very fast internet, so I shouldn't have a problem using it, but I don't use Netflix all that often, and that 2 bucks really adds up over time.

Does Sup Forums have any experience with it? Is ultra HD noticeably better than regular HD?

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/en/node/13444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching 1080p on a 4k monitor

Wow it's like you can get a free trial and find out. Thanks Netflix social media team. But I prefer Netkino.

>tfw to poor for a 1080 monitor or a 4K tv

You can't just stream 4k on anything with netflix. If I recall for a computer you must use the Edge browser, you could always get a chromecast ultra though. Here is more information on supported devices, and make sure you have at least 25mb internet

help.netflix.com/en/node/13444

Are they calling 1080p "ultra"?

wow thanks netflix customer support!

Obviously I"m not netflix customer support, I just think you should know this if you're going to spend the extra money a month that you must use the edge browser, or it won't work.

How can I get a gf like tomoko?

who is this sausage strangler

Yeah nice try you fucking netflix customer support shill fuck how about you send us a customer experience survey so I can shit on your head

hulu will suck your dick, fuck off to them

I wish there was an easy way. Regrettably, qt Tomokos rarely venture outside so it's hard to meet one.

tsuruko

do it faggot you won't no balls

Or, you know, you can save all your money and still waste your life watching shitty shows.

Roku 4K should do it.

Plex can do 4k

does it have a better bitrate as well, sometimes movies look like youtube videos on netlixs

she doesn't need to be a qt just not fat

>4k
>streaming
kek

No point of 4k unless your watching on a >50" tv.

Yeah, sure is a great idea to watch all of the shows that were made for fucking Zenith televisions in hyper ultra HD you fucking doofus.

>streaming "4k"
no
shit detail
1080p bluray or bust