Tell me honestly how did America not deserve 911??

Tell me honestly how did America not deserve 911??

They have killed literally hundreds of thousands of innocent people across the globe. It's probably even more than a million

I am being serious. They are not the good guys

We deserved it, we deserve far worse.

Most Americans are libshits, even the conservatives, since they hate Muslims for hating faggots

>Tell me honestly how did America not deserve 911??

>They have killed literally hundreds of thousands of innocent people across the globe. It's probably even more than a million

>I am being serious. They are not the good guys

they were disgnations, and they deserve it, for not fnihsing the job with one gulf war

Daily reminder that no plane hit this building.

>It's probably even more than a million
yeah but most of those were japanese, philipinos, vietnamese, korean and iraqi, who cares about asians

>innocent
gooks and shitskin goat fuckers aren't innocent
usa did nothing wrong
god bless donald j trump

Okay mehmet.

Thanks Pierre

Ahhh yes... jealousy of Finns strikes again

>90% of drone strikes were accidental

Lawn of thermodynamics

Because 9/11 did nothing to bring back those innocent people, and it didn't punish the ones who started the wars either.

why are you thanking him, do you work for the american government?

A million in Iraq alone mate.

You should see the shit American lapdogs in this country spoonfeed our soldiers. A fucking tragedy. No wonder military suicides are on the up.

Merci Jean

>muh 10 trillion dead Iraqis

So a population growing is supposed to negate all those kids dying due to bombing campaigns and supposed to negate the use of Depleted Uranium rounds?

You're fucked in the head, mate.

>native american genocide; 49,000 to 64,000 killed
>independence war; 4,000 brits killed
>quasi war; less than 100 killed
>barbary wars; less than 900 killed
>mexican war; 6,000 killed
>spanish war; 700 to 800 killed
>banana wars; 3,000 killed
like i said they mostly killed asians, so who cares

retard

no problem guys

>this level of delusion

>thank you user for approving of the actions of the united states government
americucks

>wh*Teoid reveals his blood thirsty ways

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour