CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/24/angela-merkel-rescued-opposition-martin-schulz-ends-refusal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof

don't think there's another viable leader in her party, is there?

as if that would change a thing
germany's fucked

Hang in there Merkel, you're only 3 months away from beating Hitler's time in office.

AUF WIEDERSEHEN FRAU MERKEL

Will she pull a Hitler in these 3 months?

>New polling shows 45 per cent of Germans want the chance to vote again after coalition talks between Mrs Merkel’s CDU, its sister party the CSU, the liberal FDP and the Greens collapsed on Sunday night
Not even 50%
This is irrelevant

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN

Again a britbong tabloid twisting the reality.

No way. She's never leaving.

It's not because it's going to happen.
She's made it clear herself, she doesn't want to run a minority Govt.
Stay mad Eurosoys.

>Told to resign over a POLL

When will these poll memes end? Why do people take these seriously?

lol she will be confirmed as chancellor next week. she is literally invincible. enjoy seeing her rule for the next 20 years.

No what's going to happen is she's going to form a coalition

Stop spamming this garbage on Sup Forums, you little cunt.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/24/angela-merkel-rescued-opposition-martin-schulz-ends-refusal/

Wow, fuck Martin Schulz. I hate Germany so, so much.

( I love Germans individually though :3 )

lol nigger

>expecting backbone from SPD ever

If you read a bit less British shitty press next time you would have known it was what was going to happen.

When I go read some british newspapers articles about France I always have a good laugh :

>French ministers discussing how to punish the UK
>Macron about to resign because of whatever X reason
etc...

>MAcron
>Resigning
Isn't he consolidating power?

Yes he is currently chaining himself to power, Merkel style.

Isn't this good for AfD they'll be the biggest opposition party in Germany if it happens.

@82212073 (you)

that's the classic british newspaper style. they ask some guy on the street in country x about england and then write COUNTRY X DECLARES: WE'LL CRUSH THE PUNY ENGLISH

The AfD is tearing itself apart.

>the bild is reflective of all german press

compared to british standards bild would be almost sophisticated

lol no
yurofags love to cherry pick the sun, express or mail headlines and smell each others farts while they wank each other off and badmouth our press

>what is the ft
>what is the telegraph
>what is the gaydian
etc

So what's causing the plummet?

her party is too weak to rule but can't form a coalition unless their rival party joins in (which will happen)

That's why I said some newspapers.

But to be fair we don't find that much low level press in other countries.

Didn't the CDU choose to let elections happen instead of forming a coalition?

Only the president can declare new elections and he doesn't want to.

funny how these pictures want to convince you she's cracking
she's been in the game since before the fall of the wall, if you think this is enough to throw her down, you're in for a surprise

warum?

>coalition between 4 different parties
Nice "democracy" there Germany

Radicals and moderates can't decide what to do

ffs kill her as soon as possible.

No. That's the problem. There are no candidates that would be any kind of different from Merkel.

>she made it clear she doesn't want x
Irrelevant, this is Merkel we are talking about. I kinda hope she stays in power and another groko happens since this would most likely lower the approval for both the SPD and CDU/CSU even more.

Because it's a new party and not ideologically grounded yet. Right now it's basically a catch-all party for people who don't hate Germany, which means that they don't agree on everything except the fact that Merkel is shit. Also there are some influential people in the party who try to go against the post war narrative and are openly provoking the media that way which scares some in the party. Basically they're ranging from "I hate the Euro" to "I hate billions of refugees coming to Germany" to "I hate that we lost the war".

Well Merkel didn't allow ANY rivals.
This is her mess.

I hate that you lost the war too, kraut

I don't think she cares, it's well known she hates her party with a passion and only got into power to spite and destroy them because they bullied her.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

>"I hate that we lost the war".
Wars*