Honestly Duterte should stop worrying about killing drug dealers and start worrying about killing filipinos...

Honestly Duterte should stop worrying about killing drug dealers and start worrying about killing filipinos. Poor as fuck country with disgusting people, language and culture. Literally their only contribution to the world is mail order brides and fucking off to Canada to be sex slaves / nurses.

(Singaporians can live for now, but you had better watch the fuck out)

hello

please don't bully our neighbor, neighbor

How dare you! They have the best food and one of the most effective martial arts

? But the drug dealers are Filipinos too

Personally, I think it would have been ideal if all malay people's had been eliminated and the mongoloids settled all of their lands but sadly that never came to be.

hello

Hi, how is your day going?

It's been going fine very far! How about yours?

>How dare you! They have the best food and one of the most effective martial arts

Sorry I was actually thinking of Thailand

Oh! It's fine if you don't like our food! I like thai food too!

neighbour has a u faggot

[chink diaspora theme start playing]

But where are you gonna get your cheap child prostitutes Aussiebro?

i hate filipinos because their young generation is really fucking annoying with their wannabe nigger culture

Malaysia is pretty nice country
The richest in SEA after Singapore

The Philippines is seriously underrated. I'm glad people aren't catching on. Even when people go there they don't get a proper experience.

Kids are actually living by themselves in condos in Manila. There's a condo being built where I live.

Shut up nigger

is this some kind of muh manila is safe bullshit lmao

Every poor Pinoy druggie gets killed instantly even with the slightest suspicion while Chinese dealers get a swift hushed exit out of the country with no sentence and their local counterparts get a banana court Senate trial.

Malaysia is a fucking joke compared to the Philippines.

>insulting some of the only half decent asians in the world
settle kettle

Please fuck my boipucci user!

I'll let you use my body as your personal onahole as long as I can live!

t. flip
You have to go back

brunei is richer than both

Duterte is based tbqh

Why does australia even exist? Why did we invite them in the ASEAN?