American Gods

Are you ready for Bryan Fuller's return to telekino tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHBe522_USU
google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/how-to-watch-american-gods-on-starz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm really excited for this, looks like nothing else on TV.

Is he the guy that diddles kids?

I'm just watching to get some Browning.

Thats bryan singer
Fuller makes telekino
This and the leftovers are going to make Sundays the GOAT tv day for the next couple weeks

>al swear engine is playing odin

mite be cool

>Peter Stormare playing a slav

everytime

Is that Crispin Glover, or is it just someone who looks a lot like him?

It is him

It's him.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHBe522_USU

Huh. Guess I'll give this a look then.

Are they going to show that one part where the goddess sucks up a man through her vagina while having sex?

So what are they all the gods of?

Yes, confirmed to happen in the first episode.

>black people have their own god

Why is the goddess of love so ugly?

Seriously even by black chick standards she's nasty looking

even ugly people have sex

the old gods (literally the classic mythological ones) are fighting for existence against the "new" gods who represent humanity's obsession with things like drugs and technology.

What was she like in the novel?

when does this episode air??

like can we get it at 12 am on stars or will it be like afternoon somtime

Where can I watch it? I fucking loved the book and the show I'm really excited for (Ian McShane as Wednesday is literally and objectively perfect casting).

I don't have Starz unfortunately.

Was Shadow black in the book?

>technical boy is a skinny nu male instead of a fat basement dweller who dress up like matrix characters

I would also like to know.I want to support the show but I only have streaming apps.

mixed iirc, his mom was black.

>God of evil bashes people's heads in with a fucking sledgehammer

>The Technical Boy – New god of computers and the Internet. He is adamant that the new gods should prevail over the old gods. As the personification of the internet, he resembles the stereotype of a fat, arrogant, basement-dwelling internet poster, who dresses like characters from The Matrix because he thinks it makes him look cool. He looks like a teenager with bad acne, because he is young even compared to the other new gods (though he has quickly become one of the most powerful of them). Other characters derisively call him "the fat kid".
this thinwashing triggers me

>As the personification of the internet, he resembles the stereotype of a fat, arrogant, basement-dwelling internet poster, who dresses like characters from The Matrix because he thinks it makes him look cool. He looks like a teenager with bad acne, because he is young even compared to the other new gods (though he has quickly become one of the most powerful of them). Other characters derisively call him "the fat kid".

emily is so pretty :3

Half black. It's not explicitly stated, but he had a white dad and his skin was dark enough that people questioned his race.

At some point it mentions he has coffee colored skin. Plus the guard in the beginning asks if he's got any nigger in him.

The look of 2001 internet culture doesn't really fit 2017 internet anymore.

The book came out before every normie invaded the internet through their phones. This kid with a shit-eating smirk is more accurate to the internet today.

It makes sense if you think of it as an update. The fedora-tier fatass edgelord isn't necessarily the pinnacle of modern internet-based memery.

Having Technical Boy be some faggoty-ass nu-male reflects the current climate of the internet: snotty and stuck-up, still arrogant, but he thinks he's being a cool sumbitch dispelling fake news with his """"objective"""" viewpoints.

She was black on a white background and made out of letters.

Hot.

google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/how-to-watch-american-gods-on-starz/

Guess i'm downloading it.Forgive me Bryan ;_;