kill all muslims, i have diarrhea

SUMMON

Kek wills it

How about no.

Behold.

WE need energy
grant us thy blessings , lord of the universe and chaos

big happening in france

So bascially a regular Friday night in France.

Praise KEK.

The happening we've been awaiting will occur before the sun sets on the lat day of the Month.

Praise KEK

Germany happening soon

I am here.

terrorist atrack in rio 2016

The chaos gets worse before it gets better. KEK helps those who helps themselves. Praise be to KEK.

Ok, kek has spoken

Witnessed.

Kek has spoken

DELETE THIS

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

If the digits repeat, Russian and US alliance to rule the world when Trump wins

Reported.

Go back to /s4s/

Nice repeating digits meme

KEK. We thank you for the blessings you, in your infinite generosity, have bestowed upon us.

This pasta is some tasty pasta

Hothead

Praise KEK

Something wrong user?

today

I'm boring lord kek. May you make some happening or someting like that ?

Kek requires DUBS

Reveal to us the future, Kek.

Will Trump become president?

Kek grant us strength to defeat globalist kikes

Confirmed by kek

Is Sam Hyde Kek's representative on earth?

MAGA wins, Shillary strokes out on stage.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Tripples, I am humbled by His grace and should not have asked a question I already knew the answer to.

My music choice for the God Emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=-mlgcF7rNC4

ONLY KEK CAN WILL THIS

>>say nothing German user's

Have you not rejoiced in the latest Happenings?

You too, then, should be thankful.

Hell, if I cant convince you I'm sure these repeating digits will.

AYY LMAO KEK

Here's a little bit of my energy. I hope it helps.

Kek never leaves his worshipers.

Kek provides for us all.

We are merely His instruments.

Not today? Then tomorrow, o great lord Kek?

KEK WILLS IT

just kek my shit up

Will trade vintage Nigel for digits.

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

kek , kek yyou should check what the kek is checking in his kekking sheck, no town is safe not chitown, down town or up town or brown town. our town your town his town her town, not bean town, germantown, or through town. Each town will drown when kek is in check and better check your keks when the kek has been checked. from sun rise to sun down each town will frown when they drown in the brown town or shanty town, as it rises in to this town. so wear your gown when you feel a pound and remember to check each town and noun. Happenings for all when the town turns brown when your town in down and my town is ground, each happening happens when kek is in check and tomorrow you will see the kek checked his kek

fucking kek

praise kek

kill hill dog

kill yourself you sub human nigger faggot

Im tired

we need to stick to ONE idea and meme it all these random memes are great but meme one idea

KILL HILL DOG

RNC happening tonight

or

BLM something something dark side

of all the threads

kek thread bring all of our countries together

praise kek

praise us the future of world

Lol all you do is post and run.

I wake up every morning and pray to Kek through the medium of Clover.

Praise thee.

Glorious times we live in lad.

Quick reminder for all the christcucks:

Never forgetti the prophet of Kekki.

Donald Trump is win!!!

kek

if single digits nothing will happen.

God overpowers Kek, kek is banished forever

Mean

Fool, one does not summon Kek. He appears as he pleases. He bends reality at his will with his powerful meme magic. Don't ever try to tame his power

Praise be to almighty kek

Please grant us a happening to lift our spirits during these boring last few hours at work

May kek take you in your sleep tonight.

amen

Nice try christcuck.

I hope

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

RELEASE: 19,252 emails from the US Democratic National Committee

Tasty, saved

Checked. He is with us.
Praise Kek!

The butthurt is phenomenal.

shit shit a bird told me things will happen and then a frog came to boot

its happening tonight at 9pm eastern