#Europride = Homosexual pride?

Look at this shit twitter.com/hashtag/EuroPride?src=tren they litterly called it Europride even though it's about gay pride.
Please shill the shit out of this.
This is just plain unethical!

BUMP
Wtf Sup Forums this shit needs to stop.

Didn't you know? Being European is akin to being a soft, useless homo puff. We've sent this message clearly to Muslims over and over. You're worried about a hashtag on twitter?

Go fix your cucked, dead country instead of spreading links. You're on par with SJWs.

I am a jebmissile now.

Fitting name, the EU is gay as fuck senpai

On another note, fags (and feminists) are a useful tool to fight islam. It helps sow division within the regressive left camp.

Hat netherlands now blahblah you are totally a real person.

pop tart is a lesbian euphemism?

Are you sure it's not "Pride" as in "pride parades"? Like "LA Pride" or "Toronto Pride"? Euro might just be the location.

Those shirts are retarded though.

Yes they PROBABLY worked around it like that.

>We can't reproduce so we will give Europe to islam
Look how happy they are, it's not like they'll leave something behind to be worried about anyway.

Death to #europride

Atleast change your flag.

What do you mean?

Silly goy, only progressive homosexuals are still allowed to feel or even express pride.

All this gay acceptance will just make people dislike gays even more. Cool we get that you suck dick and love the taste of spicy cock. Please don't keep telling us.

Why are fags always so handsome while dykes are so butt fugly?

Wtf England? I totally hate you now.

Bump.

This.

And we wonder why they bomb us.

I can't say that ive ever even considered liking you.

Wtf Israel.

Come on guys, easy.

Learn from the Joo. Devide & Conquer. Gays against Lesbians.

You are a walking contradiction. I dislike gays. Isreal adores gays. Do you see what I'm getting at or would you like me to get the crayons and sugerpaper? Remember though I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Are this two big sausages on the shirt of the gay guys???

Yes.. What does it say for you?

I think it's a piece of pink carpet

>p-please spam this internet link
>meanwhile Muslims are bringing down some sick takbirs outside
I just described Europe

Nice try.

that these idiots have to express their gay pride and that their whole identity is probably based on about beeing gay.

i cannot imagine a straight person wearing a shirt that hint about beeing straight.

You Jews wonder why we keep expelling you.

bump.

bump

Why do you accept payment for ruining peoples days.

Holy shit you are still going ? I don't care if i bump you. I hope people get to see how sad you are.

>On another note, muslims are a useful tool to fight fags (and feminists). It helps sow division within the regressive left camp.

Fix'd that for you, gay boy.