Are the Americans in Sup Forums (not Sup Forums) as bad as we think?

I'm not joking

No, we love you Japan

I guess they are generally not that bad
T. OP

They're not worse than the majority of countries on this board.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

bump

every Sup Forums poster is cool compared with jap ones

The Yanks on /brit/ are okay lads. The Yanks elsewhere on Sup Forums are absolute fucking retards.

Hold still limey.

What did I do to you?

They're actually ok, some get butthurt, but some are good dudes

Despite a flood of amerimutts, they don't seem to get butthurt.

Hmm

imo it's worth it if people hate race mixing.

Sup Forums is full of underages straight from reddit and twitter
we just want to bant with other countries, we dont take anyone seriously here

Because we realize it is just a meme. Many other Americans won't realize this, it's nothing to get up tight about. America still has 200 million white people anyways.

We're starting to just not give a shit. It's pretty fun to jump on the amerimutt train anyway, it's probably the best Sup Forums meme of all time.

Worse than you can imagine

Can I move to the right pls
I want to be united with JAPAN

My not bad impression on America in Sup Forums partly comes from your handling Amerimutts well. btw what's jumping on a train? I can't find it

They're bad, but not as bad as that time that I went fishing with Gary Coleman.

IT'S A SOROS SHIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL OP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH MY CRACKER ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE
t. Sup Forums

If all americans were Sup Forums americans the country wouldn't be going down the shitter like it is.

I like americans, as strange as it may seem for a French man, as much as I hate their obliviousness of what goes on beyond their borders.
So Sup Forums americans make me happy

It’s funny as shit lol

It’s the unfunny ones like Easter toad that are just annoying

If you want to kill rats, you'll have to go in the sewers

not the burger you are replying to
but are you asking what that expression means?
its synonymous with bandwagoning it basically means that you are adopting a popular idea/meme/belief and the more people that are a part of it, the more people join

So it't like a totally accidental flashmob?

uh no
more like you see other people doing something so you decide to do it too just cuz

Ah i see
It's like a flamboyant movement motivated by sheer funny stuff right

A certain celebration not liked by a specific group of fat people, perhaps?

lol sure
hey i was wondering
why are there so few nips on Sup Forums?
is it because you are all on other chans?
or do not enough of you speak English or what?
and what made you pesonally want to come here?

/brit/ is full of the worst sort of normalfag outsiders who should be ruthlessly sought out banned on site. It is the most carcinogenic general on Sup Forums.
If you post in those tumours of normalfaggotry, please kill yourself.

They have their internet. No one in this thread is Japanese.

Most of Japanese do know here, but we don't have enough command of English to communicate with gaijins, plus we have 2chan, so everything is satisfied. And the reason I'm here is because Sup Forums improves my Engrrrrish. Also Sup Forums provides me with a good amount of opportunities to talk with gaijins. Other than that, there's no specific reason. Jokes in a foreign language enhance its funniness, so I like to be here.

I guess there are some Japanese in Sup Forums, but most of them are packed in Japanese general and get out of there only when threads which stimulate their nationalism are made.

americans on int are brilliant compared to americans on pol

I'm surely Japanese dayo!!!!!!

This is literally the most honest post in the history of the Internet, FUCK South Africa and the Good/informative column are the realest niggas around.

They are worse but they are harmless so no point to bully them
Nani the fuck you are talking about, aniki. I am nippon jin