>most sex partners are strangers: 79%
>more than 500 sex partners: 43%
this pretty much sums it up

DEY EAT DA POO POO

this

Also, natalism

everything

having poo in your dick head

This is a picture of me and my life partner. we've been together for almost 3 years now, and are looking at kids. we both have sisters, so are going to artificially inseminate each other's sisters, and then raise our children in a caring, nurturing environment

we aren't massive sex perverts, we don't sleep around, I've had 5 partners (one was a girl i'm not sure if it really counts, and two of them were one night stands) he's had three (all in long term relationships). we both have proper jobs in IT and software development. I tried weed 3 times back in college and that's it for drugs, he doesn't even drink, neither of us smoke.

Compare that with the average heterosexual male or female and it's probably not hugely different (I don't actually know, I'm just guessing, not advocating for homosexuality)

Just like with normal people, there are some decent and honest examples, it's just that the grand majority are terrible. You can say the same about whites, blacks (probably at slightly different rates tho), gays, women, men etc etc

If a dude is gay and lives a normal life with another man and doesn't overtly let this affect his persona and is otherwise just like an average member of society, I honestly don't see why this would be a problem. Homosexuality is a huge minority anyway so "muh white race muh babies" isn't that applicable IMO

Am I wrong? I'm not saying all gays are like that, I'm saying that there is a minority of homosexuals who act like regular people and don't let their homosexuality define them as people. Is there anything really wrong with that? No ultra pride shit. There are gays who despise the LBGTASJDKAHDASKJLDHLAKSJD++ movement, or even being associated with transsexuals.

Am I wrong or a full cuck, what is the Sup Forums verdict

dude, your gay tho, isnt that weird, does it feel weird?, dont you see how thats weird, degenerate as fuck tbqh

Normal people would also have that many female partners if they could get away with it. Unfortunately women don't feel pleasure from sex.

>minority of homosexuals who act like regular people
so your saying they KNOW they are not normal
>don't let their homosexuality define them as people
what? their gayness defines them as much as my heterosexuality defines me, i don't identify with it, but its still relevant

if your gay you cannot be a regular person by definition
and being different isn't that bad (like you said, "muh white race muh babies" ), but Natalism is a factor in any society

WRONG, normal people who have had enough sexual partners want a stable relationship

normal people aren't promiscuous
stop being 12

I don't like the term gay, it implies a subculture we are not a part of.

We are homos, and it doesn't feel weird at all, it's not like one of us starts bleeding every month and then goes psycho for a few days

Not Chads. And we all know normies are the majority.

>what is wrong with a trait that makes you unable to reproduce?

>posts what's wrong with it
>asks what's wrong with it

your literally a gay hedonist
it is weird that you dont want vagina
it is weird that you dont urge to procreate (naturally)
you are part of a subculture wether you like it or not (not LGBT, but homosex culture)

>hedonist
So are everyone that practices non-procreative sex.

yes, its degenerate and just because most people do it doesn't mean its not wrong

You really shouldn't raise kids.

flawed study
regnerusfallout.org/the-story

Chart just shows single gay males are as good parents as single heteros

Who is going to trust a conservacuck website

No procreation and HIV

>more than 5 HUNDRED???

mother of god, and pol all thought the women were the whores

You put your penis into an orifice of another Man who's biological purpose is for defecation, not reproduction.