Did someone say

Did someone say...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/buI8aO7nRDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLEEEOOOMPHHHHRRRAAAGHHHHHHDDDHHHGGGHHHHHH

this meme is dead

Personally, to me, cunny is the perfect name for a pet. ' Here Cunny! ' ' "Let me pet you, Cunny. ' ' Oh, Cunny, your hair is all matted up. Let me stroke it out. '

rrrrrrggghhhh

*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

OH YES BRUMPFK, TAKE A BIG WHIFF OF IT

*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

MMMM YES DROMPH STICK YOUR ORANGE CHEETO IN ME YOU BIG SEXY FASCIST

I SEE YOU, GRIMPFPH

drumph

Thank you, based cunny poster.

imagine to be drumpf dorter pusy slave mm!

This is kind of funny and sad at the same time. The trumplrinas spamming this furiously, in complete and total disbelief that someone made fun of their "daddy" on TV. It's remarkable.

imagine trump mom came un looking for dildo and saw this instead

>trumplrinas

DROMP

THERE ARE NO WHITES
IN THE WEST

I-I-IT WASSS HERRRRR TURRRNNNN DRRRUMMPPHHHKINSS REEEEEEE

BLURBLE
L
U
M
P
F

What's funny and sad is this guy has been in show business as long as he had and has to go for the low hanging fruit in order to stay relevant.

youtu.be/buI8aO7nRDM
Propaganda, the series.

Drumpf is Blumped and Krumpft!

BUHHHHHHLOORFFFFPHMMMMMMMMAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHFFFHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is colbert /ourlacigreen/ ?

MMMMMMHHHHHHUUUAHHHHHHHH BONALD BRUMPFHT

>COME AND FIGHT ME YOU ALT-RIGHT BASTARDS

PMURT

[Unintelligible]

Ya Colbert is a liberal pansy ass twink now has queers and dope smokers and literally sucks black dick on stage every chance he gets, Someone needs to sighn O'reilly up at comedy central or HBO and give him full rein to say what he wants. Id put him back to back with Bill Maure that liberal jew loving cocksucker.

Why is Barron so CUTE?

PLOMPF

post the original colbert angry face pls

I'm surprised anyone is sticking up for Trump after he has totally sold out his base.

His older sons look like assholes

>low hanging fruit
he's a pumpkin that made it's way on a grapevine. There's not much else to talk about