What image better captures 2016? The gleeful triumph of the right wing contrasted with the hysterical...

What image better captures 2016? The gleeful triumph of the right wing contrasted with the hysterical, pitiful meltdown of leftism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should make a pepe wojak pic out of OPs pic

so much
This

Cenks finger looks like Alex Jones benis.

>gleeful triumph of the right wing

How did you win? On what issue did you win anything? Taxes? No. Healthcare? No. LGBT-rights / gay marriage? No. Immigration? No.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a SJW leftist faggot, but you didn't win shit.

>tfw you'll never see Alex's thick chode

>GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK
what did she meme by this?

This is begging to become a meme.

Then the right wing crying about some kind of "set up and ambush"

She couldn't handle the vitality.

What a shot
This would be epic

>when you drop a truth bomb and everyone starts arguing about it

So true. Love this picture.

I actually subscribed to Jones' channel for the first time after this.

VOTE LEAVE!

Get fucked, butterteeth.

Someone did this already in another thread yesterday.

Ill see if I can find it.

YES MY BROS! It will be sooooo!!!! epic!!!! Cx xd!

LET S DO THIS!!!!!! MEMES FOR THW WINXD

lmfao!!!!!!!!

Joke's on you, I'm not even English I'm a foreign student :^)

>>>/reddit/

>Another Brit who thinks he knows about American politics or the sentiments of the American people

Yawn. Go away, Remaine-weenie.

Now this is actual ironic shitposting.

None of that /s4s/ bullshit that redditors claim is "ironic" memeing

This has been one of the greatest years in politics ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

Then just tell, on what issue did you actually win?

>be bong
>don't realize that leftism is losing

fucking Brexit happened bud. That in itself is a miracle

It's been a pretty fuckin great year to be right-wing dude. We suffered some defeats, but the narrative has almost completely reversed itself from one year ago. Ball's back in our court. The nonwhites are already taking the hint, Japan isn't just doing this whole Empire 2.0 thing for fun, they can see what's coming.

AJ for prez!

you're in the club and this guy tells your gf you're a globalist

wat do

>'leftism is losing'
>only cites a referendum that happened in another country'

Nobody has yet told me how leftism is losing in the US, tell me a few issues where the right actually accomplished some of their policy goals?

IT'S RAPE

see:

>We suffered some defeats, but the narrative has almost completely reversed itself

Oh, so you've achieved shit but you reversed the narrative? Sounds like a real triumph

Alex is an alpha, cenk is a cuck. Cenk is also an embarrassment to Turks worldwide

When turk stand up and started screaming, Alex was kinda scared for few seconds

oh it shows

When Jones become based? I thought he just was into conspiracy theories?

is there a video of this?

I've got cancer and need a hearty chuckle.

Well, for one, Trump clinching the Republican Nomination, with the odds and establishment completely stacked against him.

Meanwhile, the Left grows more apathetic and melancholy about Hillary with each passing day.

Thats a pretty big deal to anyone who is even just remotely politically literate.

>When Jones become based? I thought he just was into conspiracy theories?
he became based when people realized that most of his conspiracy theories are true

Alex isn't changing, the world is starting to conform to his fears

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Found it.

From other thread.

>Alex is an alpha
Nice joke. When cenk stood up and got in face Alex punked out LMAO! He went from "alpha" to beta.

do you have eye cancer? :^)
jk bro hope you're doing well but it's right here in the thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

CHUNK YOGHURT

Holy kek

I like how she fat shamed Alex.

fucking cunt, would still smash though

YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE RUN EVERYTHING?

>gets asked to name a single issue where the right has won
>cites Trump wining the republican nomination, which isn't an issue and which is still a NOMINATION for position he doesn't even have yet and is unlikely to win

Guess you're not politically literate to even know the difference

You have no fucking idea. A year ago SJW was in full swing. There literally was not a narrative against that politically correct agenda. Today you have more and more Americans rejecting the leftist thought police. People are rejecting the globalism. People are rejecting multiculturalism. People are rejecting federalism. People are rejecting corrupt career politicians. We are in the midst of a right wing renaissance senpai. History will validate us. The mainstream leftist narrative has been proven wrong time and time again. They ALL said Donald Trump wouldn't win a single state in the primaries. The fucking impossible is happening and everything is going to blow up the face of leftism

YOU'RE A SICK MAN, ROGER STONE! :'(
>you're not afraid of him now are you, Cenk? :^)
kek, based AJ

Someone Swede I think made this in one of the first threads

hideous turkroach cunt

No he wasn't,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>giving the roach views.

I'm not sure what you think "politics" are, Achmed. Trump has handily destroyed the RNC's neoconservative backbone. That alone is an enormous step forward. If you're of the group that suspects this to be the start of an irrecoverable Leftist rout in America (which it probably will be) then this is enormous in and of itself.

We've also got the Brexit, which is the single largest and most significant blow to the enemy in decades. Falling after that is widespread dissatisfaction with the current leadership, which has been a long time coming. The Democrats are fractured and weak, now perhaps more than ever before.

There's a lot still to be done, but we accomplished more this year than Obama did in the last eight, which I'd say is pretty above par. In general the culture war is finally turning around as well. It is officially played-out and cringey to be a liberal. They can survive a lot, but becoming unfunny will be the death of Leftism.

Being shocked by how another grown, adult man can be such a cry babby, butthurt pussy does not mean he was acting "beta". Cenk's the one who comes off as a menopausal cunt because his fee-fee's got hurt.

I guess he's getting stressed out because TYT has been going down in popularity and losing membership for quite some time now. Kek. This certainly isnt going to help things.

Lee-ann Mcadoo looks better though

>Alex Jones
>right wing

Fuck this skank whore.

>Her great grandparents on her father's side experienced first hand the Armenian genocide in 1915.

And she works for TYT?

if you see any leftist shill use the excuse that Alex interrupted a live show uninveteed remind them that Eric Andre,Tim Heidecker, did the same.

it's alright when the left does it.

Here's a rare pepe as thanks

Yes Leave won, that is a victory for the British people, not you alt-right autists.

What a fantastic moment lmao. The two chairmen of the leading alternative news networks clashing together. You know, AJ did it right this time. He actually stood up for what he preaches and crashed this party with no survivors. My only complaint: he ended this mission on a low note. He should have gone out with a bang, not shouting about the stage being a trap for him.

8/10 BRAVO JONES

A sublime moment captured in time.

Exterminator and a roach

wanted to post this, world class tits on that woman

I fucking hate TYT but you have to give it to them that have the better eyecandy.
And Alex Jones absolutely ripped them off by hiring that discount version of her.

this
>liberals interrupt Alex's rallies
>he invites them on stage to speak

>Alex interrupts liberals doings something
>gets assaulted and fat shamed
the """""""""""""""""""tolerant""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""left"""""""""""""""""""

cenk ananı sikeyim orrospu çocuğu

She has big hips and ass too, theres one vid where she looks thick af

FAT SHAMER! LOOK AT THOSE CURVES SHE EFFORTLESSLY GOT WHILE POOR ALEX WAS BORN WITH FAT GENETICS

oh shit I deleted that one, double posted

link please

Oh man this is fucking GLORIOUS.

TYT are in full meltdown mode.

Everything is going against them. Their political ideology is failing. The dislikes on their videos are growing every day. People are calling them out on their bullshit in the comments section.

Alex trolled the fuck out of them. Ana the trap can't handle it. Chunk looked like a greasy brown buffalo.

Thanks for this, Sup Forums.

My cancer has been cured.

The way he pulls out that Bill Clinton shirt makes me laugh every time

>IT'S RAPE!

Is Cenk really only 5'1"? It's on his wiki page... holy shit.. no wonder he is a lib

I hate roach body language.

>trap
>eyecandy

You gay, son.

That is the happiest I have ever seen that dude, and I've been watching Alex for fucking years.

Is she really a trap? Proof?

You know yeah, except for the whole deal with the Republican Party imploding on itself...

Explains why he's always sitting down

This is kind of cringe...

shes as flat as a pancake m8

somebody posted this yesterday

>Chunk looked like a greasy brown buffalo.

holy fuck you so beautifully and poetically captured the moment. thank you based user KEK.

He looks around the same height as Alex and Alex is 5'10"

Good, the old GOP sucked. They focused on non-issues and slacked on actually enforcing their values.