Why is Adam Sandler still making shitty films?

Why is Adam Sandler still making shitty films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY
snopes.com/snl-conspiracy-theory-rock/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Meyerowitz_Stories
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Gen X and LITERALLY just Gen X is propping up his career. They can't let go of le funny Billy Madison guy who isn't funny anymore.

Netflix pays him a shit load of money, so really their fault.

because netflix users fucking love him. they signed him on for four more movies.

netflix originals is perfect for him. he can shit out literal shit and take a paycheck. he really is a jew

The kike was literally known for having a few "okay" fun flicks and now Netflix is funding his ass to the extreme.
His career should have been ruined by Jack and Jill

Worse, he's an unfunny jew.

>hating on sandler

reddit

Let me guess

>he was funny in Happy Gilmore and Billy madison guise
>This gives him unlimited currency to make boatloads of shit films

It's another way for Jews to shit on the world.

This.

What other hot, totally safe virtue-signaling opinion will you guys drop? Are you gonna tell me that ketchup isn't very good, too? Hot take. Flyover walmart hicks who don't have my discerning taste (Death Grips, sriracha and Get Out) BTFO.

Adam Sandler is a performer.

His "unfunniness" is written by one of the funniest human beings to ever live, Robert Smigel.

nah but ur smarter than robert smigel tho :>

pineapple on pizza triggers these people too.

Reminder that Robert Smigel is a fucking hero who snuck this on the air before it was swiftly banned from television.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY

Please post your hilarious stoner comedy scripts that are funnier than Robert Smigel's Sandler scripts, I luv to laff

God damn Jews being tribalistic.

>His career should have been ruined by Jack and Jill
it was a money laundering scheme, it only strengthened him

dude I couldnt even make it through that whole thing. this isnt a cringe thread.

Sandler is based as fuck, if you really think about it

you just dont get it because you arent smart enough.

how the fuck did that get on the air the first time?

Sandy Wexler was unironically one of the best movies he's made since forever.
It's shit and it's way too long but there's some actually funny moments in it like pic related.

Uhh I came into this thread expecting a rational Sandy Wexler discussion only to find a litany of anti-Semitic ethno-racial slurs... what happened to Sup Forums?

What's the context for pic related ?

Adam Sandler's character has a friend who is trying to make a career out of jumping over stuff. But everytime he tries, he fails because a bird hits him mid-air.
So they try to make a bigger stunt than usual by having him jump over the Hollywood letters while on fire and land on a pool. But during the jump he gets hit by a bat and falls (still on fire).
So Adam Sandler's character just shrugs and walks off while his friend is down there burning and being assisted by firemen, while the Hollywood letters burn down.
This disaster is never addressed again and I don't remember his friend coming back for the finale.

this should be a Sup Forums banner

>Adam Sandler's character has a friend who is trying to make a career out of jumping over stuff. But everytime he tries, he fails because a bird hits him mid-air
fucking christ that's stupid... and not the good kind of stupid either

it's hilarious but you'll never know because you don't have a good sense of humor which is why you haven't already seen the fantastic and really funny Sandy Wexler now airing on NetFlix but whatevs

How much does Happy Madison pay you to shill? Srs question. I'd love to get paid to shitpost.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Sandy Wexler is honestly not that bad, reminds me of The Wedding Singer only for the 90s not the 80s

because ((()))

You haven't even seen Sandy Wexler now airing on NetFlix, so why are you posting about it?

I actually thought the do over was one of his best comedies since that's my boy.

I don't care if he's your boy or not, the do over was not one of his best comedies.

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD

Oh boy, I'll make sure to watch Sandy Wexler now airing on NetFlix. Thank you, fellow Sup Forums user.

He told himself he'd keep making shitty movies til he kills himself, and he's still here.

>implying Sandy Wexler now airing on NetFlix is "shitty"

That's fucking dumb though

Did Sandler change or did you change?

There will never be an answer to this question.

Sandy wexler was bad but I couldnt stop watching it. Like it had shimmers of being good then it would just shit itself. The best one out of all his Netflix ones for sure. Hopefully they get better as he is probably getting into his groove of making movies again.

Hot damn that video is a red pill suppository

When you literally go on vacation with your friends and bring the camera man along and it actually makes more than all your other films it sets a real clear precedent to just never try again.

He was good in Reign Over Me

snopes.com/snl-conspiracy-theory-rock/

It was cut because its not funny. Deal with it.

Wrong, it was actually really weak b8 which you should apologize for falling fot.

Well apparently his next film is getting a premiere at Cannes and has been selected for the Palme d'Or.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Meyerowitz_Stories

Can someone explain to me how his studio pumped out two Paul Blart movies and who pays for it?

Is it part of that investor tax scam shit?

Wedding singer, water boy, 8 crazy nights, little nicky, big daddy, 50 first dates, and that's my boy are all good. Sure he's coasting now but he's made a lot of funny stuff plus he was good on snl

>Can someone explain to me how his studio pumped out two Paul Blart movies and who pays for it?
How is this confusing? The films recoup their investments, even at the massively inflated prices that they're made at. No fraud is necessary, unless they use fraud to inflate the budgets and decrease their tax rate.

I still like Strange Wilderness and Grandma's Boy.

>dude if you're not a contrarian 12 yo like me you're a shill lmao
wtfdo I still come on here reddit is better anyway

The first one made 7 times it's budget.

Opiate of the masses.

because they're watched by the lowest common denominator of human

I was hoping sandy wrexler might be a turnaround... but man, i could barely get past 20 minutes.

Newfag

>that's my boy

you shittin' me?

>believing in strong anti trust laws instead of laissez faire capitalism
>redpilled

nope it's a funny movie

very good post

Watched a few minutes of Happy Gilmore recently. Utterly unfunny and stupid, though not as horrendous as Sandler later work. Found it funny as kid because I was stupid, but if if any kids find modern Sandler funny, they deserve the gas chamber.

>shitty
Get your own opinions

>selected for the Palme d'Or.
it has been SUBMITTED
it has yet to be SELECTED

Trevor Moore did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Calling Adam Sandler movies shitty is the same thing as calling a cheeseburger shitty because it's not filet mignon. Sandler comedies are not supposed to be arthouse flicks or critically-acclaimed pieces; they are meant to be fun entertainment pure and simple, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Because he knows how to milk the producers. He goes in, gets a shitload of cash, gets his buddies in to make some cash, rinse and repeat.
He is Uwe Boll of acting and morons think he does it for anything else but paycheck.

I bet hes money laundering somehow.

Sandler movies perform a service for the community by giving acting jobs to former SNL cast members from the early 1990s who would otherwise be unemployed.

Was this a western kino?

how would you rate this film?

It's tangy. You ever have a tangy pizza sauce?

All meat is shitty, same as meat-eaters.

What do you mean?

I have that on a download.
Somehow I have to find the courage to actually watch it

I feel like The Do-Over could've been a great movie if Adam Sandler didn't have anything to do with it.

I grew up and my life sucks, so now looking back on the things I used to love fills me with nothing but disappointment in myself and an utter contempt for my life choices.

>smart enough to know better, savvy enough to do it anyway, lazy enough not to care.
Explains it perfectly

Other anons watched it so you don't have to.

The only funny thing is a decapitation gag.