Franfurt

>mfw the Azores finally became Atlantis

What's that plate about Juan Fernandez?

frankfurt?
I never thought so since yuros depict it as a bland and boring city

>Cuba moving towards the continent
S-should I be concerned bros?

Most Icelanders live in North America

Where is it? In Eastern Europe? It doesn't look European at all. Our skyscrapers in Paris and London don't look like that.

It's German

damn that land on the bottom is HUGE

Is there a right that Koreans can say?

Probably

it's frankfurt, probably the most recognizable skyline in europe

>damn that land on the bottom is HUGE

>Not knowing what is a Mercator projection

>Juan (mo)de fuca

>most recognizable skyline in europe

...you mean Moscow?

I prefer older architecture. I hate frankfurt and European cities that try to be Asian or North American. The skyscrapers are inferior to Asia and North America, and traditional European cities are way more comfy than more modern cities.

-nt

>macros in 2017

Niggertown (formerly Frankfurt/Main)

well it is, the fact that banks build their skyscrapers there doesnt change that

Yep. Easily the most boring city in the whole country. There's literally nothing to do there

>fucking PANAMA CITY has a better skyline than any European city

utterly embarrassing

No. Istanbul, Budapešt and Sarajevo have beautiful skylines. This is just soulless concrete drab

Fuck off back to Lithuania you retarded cum guzzling bleach haired skinny jeans faggot

Are you joking m8

>they have more tall buildings, therefore the quality of the skyline is better

That's not how it works. Those are basic as fuck

>butthurt Gayropean LGBT Internet Defence Force

pathetic

just accept our inferiority so we can work on it

Boring post

Yes it usually is how it works. Is any skyscraper in Europe not basic as fuck?

Youre just upset because you know Athens looks like Dhaka or some shit.

What's with the peoples strange obsession with skylines. "OOH TALL BUILDINGS WOW" Like see how:

those look like tall commie blocks.

Except that's not how it works.

The ones he posted are just upscaled commieblock-like buildings. No design, no quality, nothing.

Back to le maroc m8

lol fag

It's just another indicator of Europe's stagnation, and that the rest of the world is surpassing us, from Chicago to Panama City to Dubai to Singapore.

It is, and this picture proves it

Thats how a lot of buildings are in places like Hong Kong and Dubai too. What design? Have you seen the trash in London? Look at Warsaw.

>UAE is the most advanced country in the world

Non sequitur.

he's right tho u super fag

>Hong Kong
That's because they ARE what I just described.

Dubai? No lol

Also
>Singapore
Now you are getting pretty poor at trolling

You've got to be shitting me m8, Jewbai is tacky as fuck, poorly organised, wasteful and unsustainable. Surpassing Europe my arse. Also čikargo is a fringe rust belt dangerous shithole.

Calm down Beyoncé

Frankfurt represent

youtu.be/rNhfieU2Xt8

Why do you behave so awfully on this board? You're almost as bad as clack, but at least he has the decency to be an overt shitposter. You, on the other hand, might actually believe the retarded shit you post.

He does
He’s a mentally deranged faggot
Rumor has it his retardation is caused by inhaling all the bleach fumes when doing his faggot hair paired with ballchoking skinny jeans that killed off his balls turning him into an infertile Lithuanian cocksucker

Who is clack

Are you upset because I used to call people out for pandering to your mental illness ?

>medium hdi with no infrastructure
>litrally sorrunded by favelas
>b-but look at the concrete dildos from distance where money laundering bankers live!
Ok

I'm sure all of this denial will help EVROPA to keep pace with the rest of the world.

Stay bleachy you cocklicker

oh look THE GAYLORD is back

clack is a shitposting namefag from Oregon. He hangs out in /cum/ most of the time, but he shitposts all over Sup Forums.

I think the best-looking skyline is Shanghai's, who agrees with me?